4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

hermandos1

Feb 21, 2020
Nice models but the plot is silly. Mc remind me of typical manga chara that is stupid and irritating but still "save" the day in the end.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Been sitting on this one for a minute. Finally got around to checking it out. So far, it's smooth and the mini-open world-ness of it is pleasing enough (compared to other games). Well done on that part. My only concern is the dialogue. It almost seems like gibberish. I have to spend the extra time to reword it, even after reading it, for it to make a lick of sense.

Also, it would make more sense if the witch was part of a religious sect but since she's the only one, ridding of the whole idea would make more sense.

Anyways... Other than the dialogue, it's an interesting game. Keep up the work!

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Been sitting on this one for a minute. Finally got around to checking it out. So far, it's smooth and the mini-open world-ness of it is pleasing enough (compared to other games). Well done on that part. My only concern is the dialogue. It almost seems like gibberish. I have to spend the extra time to reword it, even after reading it, for it to make a lick of sense.

Also, it would make more sense if the witch was part of a religious sect but since she's the only one, ridding of the whole idea would make more sense.

Anyways... Other than the dialogue, it's an interesting game. Keep up the work!
I started working with a writer so I think the writing will be better in the next update (he also review old texts).

How to change the writing is a tricky question because it's not like that all players don't like the writing. Some players like it and some players not...

Anyway I'm working on some changes so hopefully the game will be better with the next update.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Ha! Game's awesome, love Sadira <3. Just dont get why i keep losing my gold, i must be an idiot. Should i upgrade my pockets or something :D
It's not only the MC, Sadira tends to lose money as well, which is a bit annoying as this happens more than 50 percent of her workdays - is there a way to work on her stat for that?

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It's not only the MC, Sadira tends to lose money as well, which is a bit annoying as this happens more than 50 percent of her workdays - is there a way to work on her stat for that?
Hi,

I'm working on some updates. It will take some time but I want to remove "losing gold". I also want to remove MC upgrades (I think paying for upgrading your skills is not the best way how to do it).

It will be more about story than "upgrading", "earning" and stats.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Well, it's not 'losing gold', it's getting stolen by pickpockets. As for Sadira, I think part of that is her hiding gold for herself, even after you had that talk with her.

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Not very good to start again from the beginning. Earning money at the beginning can be a pain in the ass, also I check log no new content just some changes. I liked the game but I think with this going in the wrong way. I know many will not approve my opinion but I just say what I think...

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
When new update would be released? its been a while since last one......
Hi,
I'm working on the remastered version. I have to simplify the game to be able to release updates in reasonable time.

Changes:
- new graphic (blinking sprites, bigger sprites, different backgrounds...)
- new gameplay (no wardrobe, no MC stats upgrade...) - these things are time consuming and I will rather remove them to be able to release game more often
- new texts (one guy helps me with it and he is great)
- new textbox
- you can change names of MC and female characters
- no animations (again my PC is not good enough for this shit, I'll rather render more images and release the game earlier)
etc.

When new update will be released? I don't know. I'll probably release half of the game (8 quests) and then the second part. Then I want to release update with every new quest.

New sprite:

base1.png

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Hi,
I'm working on the remastered version. I have to simplify the game to be able to release updates in reasonable time.

Changes:
- new graphic (blinking sprites, bigger sprites, different backgrounds...)
- new gameplay (no wardrobe, no MC stats upgrade...) - these things are time consuming and I will rather remove them to be able to release game more often
- new texts (one guy helps me with it and he is great)
- new textbox
- you can change names of MC and female characters
- no animations (again my PC is not good enough for this shit, I'll rather render more images and release the game earlier)
etc.

When new update will be released? I don't know. I'll probably release half of the game (8 quests) and then the second part. Then I want to release update with every new quest.

New sprite:

View attachment 708727

This game don't need remastering, needs new content!

Reactions: Kalkuv

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Any news?
I'm still working on it. I had to render new sprites for all characters so it took some time. (4-5 characters left but that is question of 3-4 days).
Then I have to render the quests (more than half is finished).
I think sprites look much better now (closer to the "camera", blinking eyes, different light for day and night, more poses and expressions, front view and side view for all characters, etc...).

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
I'm still working on it. I had to render new sprites for all characters so it took some time. (4-5 characters left but that is question of 3-4 days).
Then I have to render the quests (more than half is finished).
I think sprites look much better now (closer to the "camera", blinking eyes, different light for day and night, more poses and expressions, front view and side view for all characters, etc...).
Looking forward to it. I like the game so far and hope it gets better !
Keep up the good work !

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes