4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Well I liked the story and the Chars, but thought there was a bit too much of grinding with gold, but still an interesting game, but then the mini-game fight came and that just ruined it all... I dont mind a little grinding if the story is good, but if you add annoying mini-games to that, then im out :)
I was about to try again tho, but my save was too far back and not im starting over, just so I can get to play a mini-game again :p

Reactions: Grumpy Eagle

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Well I liked the story and the Chars, but thought there was a bit too much of grinding with gold, but still an interesting game, but then the mini-game fight came and that just ruined it all... I dont mind a little grinding if the story is good, but if you add annoying mini-games to that, then im out :)
I was about to try again tho, but my save was too far back and not im starting over, just so I can get to play a mini-game again :p
Yeah those minigames was a bad idea. Anyway I'm still working on it. Already have few ideas for for next update:

- fix problem with avast (stupid icon)

- independent story lines (story line for each woman character

- you can finish it from the start to the end and you don't need progress in other story lines like it is now) that means easier walkthrough and easier job for me ;)

- add "private" tasks for Sadira you can choose between public and private tasks. So you don't have to deal with "sharing" your slave if you don't want to - which is obviously big problem of this release

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Let me know what do you think about this update. Need feedback to improve the game.

Thanks ;)
Played through 1st chapter. No bugs, Story good, but predictable. All in all quite good game. Interested when will be available content another slave girls or events with not slave girls. Quite sad that game have almost no direct actions with slave, for example he can't even punish/slap her ass for so much problem slave do to MC. I hope updates will be soon.
P.S. hope there will be some clothes, not only rags.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Played through 1st chapter. No bugs, Story good, but predictable. All in all quite good game. Interested when will be available content another slave girls or events with not slave girls. Quite sad that game have almost no direct actions with slave, for example he can't even punish/slap her ass for so much problem slave do to MC. I hope updates will be soon.
Thank you.. good ideas.

I plan more clothes but with this graphic it's a lot of work to do - so it will take some time.

Reactions: DeMoS666

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
will you make it possible for Sadira to punish her as slaves at the beginning of the game with body slaps? (animated) if she doesn"t make money,the game has tags (slave)(spanking)
I don't plan to add many animations (probably non). It takes too much time and I'm horrible in it ;).

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I think there was ONE instance of the bargaining game accidentally left in, but I would have to do another playthrough to find it back.

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
I read through the last forum pages with disgust and there was missing one thing: You are doing a great job with what you already delivered and how quick you are responding to the questions and demands of your players. Thanks Dev.

I would've never thought that the minigames would create such a shitstorm. And I would like to encourage my fellow gam3rs to write a review to really support the attention of this project.

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Eagle

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I tried about 50 times to guide the pointer through the mazes and got so frustrated I almost quit.
Then, I remembered what I was doing wrong and reset my mouse speed to about 1/10th of normal speed and went through every maze on the first try

Reactions: bjornt2 and AK47M

Slava3434

Jul 23, 2019
Sadira working,i work day at night or steal or on patrol,on account of 3000 gold, 63 rubies,i want to complete 18. big test...and continue to save unfil the update,because there will be new tasks...give me a chance to pass 18.big test, and not finish the game))) or as a new update so play from the beginning?? please, don't do it. I've pumped myself to the maximum.))

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
I totaly agree, you've done for now a very great game that remind me of the first one of Akabur with the Genie training Jasmine.... But as him, it's really a pitty that for now, MC has almost no rights (actions nor at least right to see her naked... but others can?! hum....) on his slave (and so that's a little bit strange.... he seem's to be not interested at all...) .... I think, the training is a little bit too long and, as the trainer, MC normaly must have first rigths on his property but for now, story don't seem's to go this way and I really have fear that it take the NTR way (wich will be very, very, very.... sad...).... So please, don't take this way and do something quick! :') I don't want to see this MC training girls for only others LOL :') And as you might think, yes I don't like the end as it is for now :')

tdak1911

Jul 27, 2019
Hi,

I hope you enjoy the game. I worked really hard to create this and it is expensive and time consuming.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon or SubscribeStar, please show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Thank you!
Great work!

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Working on version 0.2.0.

- easier minigames (less minigames) - no bargaining minigames, easier wardrobe, skippable minigames, you can choose to play without minigames, even if you choose to play with minigames, you can always skip them without any consequences
- solved problem with "fake trojan virus detection" - it's problem with game icon nothing more
- compress images
- different gameplay (you have to finish quests to progress through the game)
- easier walkthrough
- removed custom mouse pointer (cleaner hover effects)
- when you finish quest, you unlock another quests - this way there is more logic in the story telling
- add Sadira bathing and few more scenes
- removed whole arena part (there will be different story) - I don't want to have arena games as the main part of the game
- overall trying to optimize whole gameplay
- skippable prologue
- cheat codes for patrons (add gold, gems + special gallery) - this way, you can add gold (gems) during the game and not only at the beginning

- because there is many changes this update will be not compatible with the previous one (I'll probably add few saves)
- this update will be compatible with all future updates

There will be some new content but overall this update is mainly about optimizing the gameplay (most players didn't finish it).

I think this new version will be much easier and more enjoyable to play. With the quests system it'll be also much easier to add updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Development in progress...

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes