• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
we should be able to not sell some slaves, for example if we end up liking them have such option, otherwise i dont see the point of the game, if all our girls will be sell off, people will end up at some point tired and leave the game.
I remembered a trainer game that had an interesting story and prologue but the dev cut it out in favor of a very boring trainer game for a trainer game. I don't think it struck gold with supporters so I hope the dev will change directions.

EDIT: This though seems interesting and as a previous user commented, I do hope you don't neglect the main story like for example Indecent Desires (I know its not a trainer game) it fucking focused mostly on side stuff when everyone was looking forward to content with Monica.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I remembered a trainer game that had an interesting story and prologue but the dev cut it out in favor of a very boring trainer game for a trainer game. I don't think it struck gold with supporters so I hope the dev will change directions.
yeah when there is no benefit at all for the player they will end up bored at some point, thats why usually all trainers have endings or atleast way for relationships in games with some of the girls etc
(making a trainer just where you sell off girls will end up not rewarding the player at all and make them quit, however if they can keep some girls and have a harem or some kind of relationship with some of the girls it will keep the players engaged atleast)

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
yeah when there is no benefit at all for the player they will end up bored at some point, thats why usually all trainers have endings or atleast way for relationships in games with some of the girls etc
(making a trainer just where you sell off girls will end up not rewarding the player at all and make them quit, however if they can keep some girls and have a harem or some kind of relationship with some of the girls it will keep the players engaged atleast)
Developer's note "The game is not focused on training and selling slaves. It concentrates more on life in the city."

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you don't want to see Sadira to give handjob, blowjob etc. someone other than the MC, then this game is probably not for you.
But there will be no romantic interest involved.
this is more exactly what i mean, there is no reward for the player at all, if we cant keep some girls just for us it wont be rewarding for me and certainly not my kind of game, i dont mind some of the girls we are going to sell fucking others but if i cant get some girls just for my mc then i dont really see the point at all to play the game.

you have to take in mind that some of us (players) will like some of the girls in the game and wont want to sell them or see them giving blowjobs or having sex, we may be playing the mc but we may feel very different about things, thats why i say you should add such option to not sell certain girls etc
(you can make for example a few girls untouched by other male npcs and give the players the option to sell them or not etc)

In any case best of luck.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
From what I gathered the dev wants to concentrate on the aspect of training the girls which is fine but I also have to agree with djkunn on his "rewarding the players" point, most of if not all of the famous slave training games allow for acquiring private slaves as a way of motivating the player to expand his business and look for more valuable slaves, to mention a few:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but at the end of the day it's his game and he's responsible for it these are just my two cents.

Edit: That dark skinned slave from the intro is hot as fuck btw, I have never seen a sexier black chick in erotic games ever before..
Edit2: The protagonist is not likable in my opinion, his first major decision was retarded, he had 400 or 1400 and he didn't buy the slave for 50 when she was available instead he waited till it was too late and as a result he had to pay 350 that's not looking good for him (and he claimed his uncle was bad at counting this one's IQ isn't that far from his it seems). Let's not forget that he accepted a debt from an uncle he hardly knew, that's either a bad protagonist with weak charisma or bad plot, who the fuck takes on the debt of an uncle, your father I could understand..

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
From what I gathered the dev wants to concentrate on the aspect of training the girls which is fine but I also have to agree with djkunn on his "rewarding the players" point, most of if not all of the famous slave training games allow for acquiring private slaves as a way of motivating the player to expand his business and look for more valuable slaves, to mention a few:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but at the end of the day it's his game and he's responsible for it these are just my two cents.
i was thinking more of something unlimited for example, you can choose who you want to whore and who you want to keep in your harem, however this game doenst seems like it will offer us such choice, so i will pass
maybe others will like it but i doubt it will be a high enough numbers if the dev wants to make a job out of this.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes