TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Didn't experience any crashing or missing scenes. I reloaded from the last scene in prevvious version. Perhaps it's because I replayed from the start when the proper, public version of previous update came out? Maybe some of you encountering problems were using the leaked and somewhat unfinished version for the previous update? Just a theory, no idea if that's the case or not.
I cant save for some reason. I right click but it wont let me save to a slot. Cant return either. Just take me back to start of the game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the queen scene???
It appears to be a bug which I replicated as well. The scene is named "d4scg-10b-2x" which is viewed in game via choosing "Lose your temper" when visiting the queen the second time as seen in pic within spoiler below). I'm working on tracking it down further now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jjheim

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
It appears to be a bug which I replicated as well. The scene is named "d4scg-10b-2x" which is viewed in game via choosing "Lose your temper" when visiting the queen the second time as seen in pic within spoiler below). I'm working on tracking it down further now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, All you need is dom points, That allows you to have that, It's more recommended towards the Dom route.

Edit : Forgot to say why, It's because "Giving a statement" Would give you a variable which is called " Queen_S " Which stands for Queen Submissive, Which means she will make u submit, However, If you choose "Lose your temper" You get Queen_D, Which means she gets dominated

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Another games with too big breasted females. I realise that is a fetish for lots of people, but couldn't we have at least normal for some. Me, I prefer the smaller sometimes. The renders and world otherwise looks great. I'll pass though.

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
Are you running the walkthrough mod? I had the same issue and was advised to run it without the walkthrough. When I redownloaded the game without the walkthrough it worked fine for me.
You ran the 0.04 Version... Using the 0.03 WT Mod..... Use the mod now since its updated to 0.04....

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
Another games with too big breasted females. I realise that is a fetish for lots of people, but couldn't we have at least normal for some. Me, I prefer the smaller sometimes. The renders and world otherwise looks great. I'll pass though.
I.... Where do you see " Too big breasts "..... It's normal size, For us woman, That's average...

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
I got error when loading a save before the end of prologue. this isnt a big issue since loading saves seems to work fine after finishing the prologue, but still...
That happens when ever a developer edits the script, Of exactly where you saved, I'd recommend u either start a new game, Or go back a few saves.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, All you need is dom points, That allows you to have that, It's more recommended towards the Dom route.

Edit : Forgot to say why, It's because "Giving a statement" Would give you a variable which is called " Queen_S " Which stands for Queen Submissive, Which means she will make u submit, However, If you choose "Lose your temper" You get Queen_D, Which means she gets dominated
You are missing the issue. Selecting "Lose your temper" is the only place in script you get Queen_D....what is mentioned is that even selecting it does not unlock the gallery for choosing it. See script line 4968 and compare w/ replay_scenes line 43. The scene is viewed in game by selecting "Lose your temper" and the persistent file is recognizing it but not updated this one gallery labeled "re_authority". And you don't get "dom points", that's not how it works, queen_d is flagged as either true or false (actual code "$ queen_d = "True"" by selecting Lose your temper).

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
anyone know how to unlock the replay gallery if possible. tried to get the queen scene it has there but not sure how to achieve it normally.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
the gallery is still a little glitchy..In game, however, all is accessible. if all is well, tomorrow's official release (which will be posted in the OP) is going to fix that. it maybe that you still have to play the game from scratch and download it entirely. not 100% sure about that.

Reactions: dsnow and Cryptist

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
anyone know how to unlock the replay gallery if possible. tried to get the queen scene it has there but not sure how to achieve it normally.
See post here to view in game, you're not missing anything (the MC gets a little sassy w/ the queen, that's all) but it's the only gallery unlock that is bugged.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Wtf is up with the loading in this game. It only shows errors and if you try to rollback, you get send back to the first scenes

Reactions: genthrow

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
See post here to view in game, you're not missing anything (the MC gets a little sassy w/ the queen, that's all) but it's the only gallery unlock that is bugged.
thanks so then i did the path already but it just didnt unlock on the gallery end . cool thanks for the clarification.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wtf is up with the loading in this game. It only shows errors and if you try to rollback, you get send back to the first scenes
Almost all the errors lead back to how the naming convention is carried out. If I'm being completely honest the coding is a bit of a mess in regards to character naming and how it's referenced throughout the script. Not very efficient but really not my position to criticize...I only try to fix code. In this case I'm waving the white flag, I got through the update and shelving it a bit for at least 2 or more updates to drop before coming back. This will allow the dev to hopefully sort out a solid foundation to carry forward with.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Got an error when going to the bedroom loading an old save. 'dailyzahra' is not defined game/script.rpy line 3389

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes