Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Happens to me when I see a gay or futa tag. Not kink shaming anyone, just not my cup of tea since its oversaturated and does nothing for me. I'll lurk the thread if it looks interesting and if the comments say its avoidable I'll give it a shot. Sometimes itll boil down to one character or one random scene you can skip. Luxee and Apartment 69 is a prime example. Parental Love is a classic but with A69, while im glad he diversified his portfolio, "futa centered" made me apprehensive. I say apprehensive as opposed to turned off because any other Dev or game would have been a hard pass. Very tough sale for me, I'm opened-minded but even I have my limitations lol Turned out the game was fine. You actually get to defend the futa character from bullies and befriend them but dont have to bang them or anything. I saved that for all the other characters.

A game like Max's Life turned me off from all the tags initially. Sandbox for me is automatic turn off until I gave it a shot and its now one of my favorite games. Also has avoidable futa as well. But theres so much fun going on, you hardly notice. Lesbian tag only makes me apprehensive if I see the domination tag alongside of it. I HATE SIMP MCs with a passion and would rather not waste my time. Lesbian tag with a female prot (Fan of female prot games) game now only makes me apprehensive if I see no male characters in the screenshot because this basically foreshadows a purely lesbian route game with no penis and while I LOVE some hot lesbian action, Im here to see the hotties get bodied.
Yes, I think most devs have learned that the more player choice you provide when it comes to kinks, the more people you will get to play (and enjoy) your game. I opt out of the sharing in DS but I'm all in with the blood and gore violence. I couldn't be happier with this game rn. The characters, the setting, the story, and importantly...the choice!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1638731117603.png

Dev update 04.12.2021

Hey everyone, and before you ask, nope, I did not confuse Saturday with Sunday. I thought I'd post the dev update earlier this week for a change because exactly one year ago, on the 04.12.2020, I released the first update of the game.

So... about this week, the work stuff has been dealt with and my work hours have been finally reduced. That means I can now start catching up on the time I missed so we get ready for the December release.

There's one other thing that deserves a small announcement; I was always unhappy with the lack of a reward for the Stalker & Legate tiers, so I think it's finally time to change that. I will focus on the upcoming update for now, but higher tiers can get ready for a monthly reward soon. (The reward will not slow down my progress for the game or make changes to the game content.) I will get more into detail soon. Cheers ;)

Bral123

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1531779

Dev update 04.12.2021

Hey everyone, and before you ask, nope, I did not confuse Saturday with Sunday. I thought I'd post the dev update earlier this week for a change because exactly one year ago, on the 04.12.2020, I released the first update of the game.

So... about this week, the work stuff has been dealt with and my work hours have been finally reduced. That means I can now start catching up on the time I missed so we get ready for the December release.

There's one other thing that deserves a small announcement; I was always unhappy with the lack of a reward for the Stalker & Legate tiers, so I think it's finally time to change that. I will focus on the upcoming update for now, but higher tiers can get ready for a monthly reward soon. (The reward will not slow down my progress for the game or make changes to the game content.) I will get more into detail soon. Cheers ;)
Too bad no progress details on this update. It seems like it might be close enough to expect a release in two weeks

Reactions: Don Sucio

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1531779

Dev update 04.12.2021

Thanks for sharing!
Sooooo excited for this update (and it always brightens my day to see Shani!).

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
This game looks awesome but I just 1 quick question if any can help me out.

It says in the tags both male and female protagonist, so my question is it a game where you choose at the beginning which you want or is it mainly one and just brief moments where you control another of the main...ish characters?
So far it's just brief moments of controlling MC's daughter.

Reactions: TheBadGuyofLegend

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thank you

I usually steer clear of female protagonist games as it just doesnt click with me being a guy but if its brief I dont want to pass up what looks a pretty badass game.
I'm the same when it comes to AVNs, but you'll definitely enjoy this game either way. The switching pov hasn't been obtrusive thus far and the devs give you the ability to opt out of playing/watching the female route. Bonus points from me because the main protag is a fully mature adult, no shota! I highly recommend this game to you.

Do keep in mind that the next episode is supposed to heavily feature the daughter's mission so if you opt out you'll probably miss a lot of important story action. For that reason, and because this is a crucial point in that character's arc, I'm going to play through the upcoming female protag portion. As long as I don't have to watch my main LI Shani getting a train run on her by desert bandits, it should be fine.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've only played the beginning so far. Is there a "Landlady" revealed later in the game?
There is not. MC is a grown man, he gives the impression that he is 35 to 40 years old.
He lives with his wife and two daughters, the daughters appear to be fully grown women but from the dialog I got the impression they are around 18ish. His wife is very much an alpha bitch, she wields soft power beautifully, and enjoys helping her husband in his conquest. But it feels like she maintains her position on top of the female hierarchy.

He expands his household with some concubines and sex slaves. And also fucks a few women who are unsuitable for incorporating into the household so he does not bring them back home.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I usually steer clear of female protagonist games as it just doesnt click with me being a guy but if its brief I dont want to pass up what looks a pretty badass game.
If you consider a metric like "average (metaphorical) testostoron level of the player character (over time spend controlling them)", Desert Stalker comes out on top of everything here I've ever seen (maybe tied with Vae Victis, but that's about it).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes