SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I don't know, I was under the impression that no family is allowed a baby unless they adopt one from the temple. The MC and Zahra got to keep theirs(if you disable the "step") because they live outside the city, and the same for Zahra's sister's family.
Impressions are not fact. It is just a thought.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
the Vessels of Zeta produce Children of Zeta, who are either recruited in one of the branches that govern the city (bureaucracy, the Temple or the military), or they are distributed amongst those who have need for fresh blood, whether it is someone (or a couple) who cannot bear children, or someone who has the means to take a new member in their family and has an interest in doing so, for instance to learn their trade or help run a business or whatever else... to that effect, prospective parents are evaluated to make sure they are not just trying to get a "free slave" in all but name, and the child that is given to them enters society fully as a member of their family and a Citizen in their own right.

that said, people who can procreate are free to have their children however they wish.

the specifics of the relationship between Zaton and the girls is up to you to determine through the naming of those relationships, which you can do by starting the game and then opening the menu from within the game itself.

TheFluffyDude

Oct 13, 2020
Can someone help? I'm stuck at feeding Fairy. Only option I get is "Feed her more" I accidentally saved it to my only savefile.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
That's not how it works. The city has a system in place where babies are bred anonymously and then distributed to the couples that want them. So technically everyone is adopted. And you have the option to have the MC bypass the system by DIYing his own babies.
If so they wouldn't be 'step'daughters. They would be foster o adoptive daughters. We are overthinking on nothing. The girls are biological daughters of MC, with a quick censorship and an even quicker fix for distribuition sake. They could have been 'childwood friends', so let's not complain.

Reactions: SonofOrion

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
If so they wouldn't be 'step'daughters. They would be foster o adoptive daughters. We are overthinking on nothing. The girls are biological daughters of MC, with a quick censorship and an even quicker fix for distribuition sake. They could have been 'childwood friends', so let's not complain.
It's just a moral F** in denial that he likes it. LOL

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Can someone help? I'm stuck at feeding Fairy. Only option I get is "Feed her more" I accidentally saved it to my only savefile.
That was a soft-lock bug that was fixed in the latest version. As for saves on a previous point, check the automatic saves page, you might find something there.

meola147

Jul 21, 2019

:love:
View attachment 1904510
Hey everyone, update-wise the development is going on and I still aim for a release towards the end of this month. Scenes are broadly done, but there's a lot of bits and pieces still left to do, and then the whole tying it together / playtesting / etc.

Speaking of, going forward we decided to introduce a beta release period before the regular supporter release (something like 1 or 2 days before) to a smaller and more focused audience. It will help to iron out any big issues before the actual release, so everyone can have a better experience. The game is slowly becoming more and more complex and between the few of us it is difficult to check for all possible paths or sequences. I also added some goals to the patreon to let people know of some of the future plans. :)

Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 99%
Raiders mission: 90%
Ain Sleepover: 50%
(More to follow...)
I need update please send me beta update I can't wait anymore hey gamemaker send us the update:mad::mad:

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Naah. MC lives with a nice landlady and two hot roommates. How can't you see that?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Naah. MC lives with a nice landlady and two hot roommates. How can't you see that?
I am not sure if you have been playing the same game :unsure:, wrong game thread maybe. I am pretty sure there is neither a landlady nor two hot roommates, that the MC owns the house, living with his wife and two stepdaughters (which you can edit the relationships to be daughter instead).

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I think it's a dangerous game to leave the game with the idea of stepfamily. For Patreon it's considered the same as incest, I don't know what game had skipped in the past because of that. Maybe for a year or two Patreon hasn't systematically hunted witches anymore, after the crisis with Dating my Daugther there is so much play, they have something else to give a fuck. But if they ever search, alas for Zetan, there is a risk of blame. Once it passes, but the next is banishment of the account. So might as well make a patch or at best, let pretend the classic landlady and roomates.
There some topic about the point of view aboutPatreon and the stepshit : Ultimate Guide to GET NOT striked by Patreon | F95zone / Does Patreon bans step-sibilings? | F95zone Was in around 2018 the DMDgates , some people had send mail and Patreon say that incest for them include the step-family.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I am not sure if you have been playing the same game :unsure:, wrong game thread maybe. I am pretty sure there is neither a landlady nor two hot roommates, that the MC owns the house, living with his wife and two stepdaughters (which you can edit the relationships to be daughter instead).
stepdaughters? I don't remember the game ever mention they are step something so I always assume both of them is MC real daughters. Where is this "step" conspiracy theories come from?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
stepdaughters? I don't remember the game ever mention they are step something so I always assume both of them is MC real daughters. Where is this "step" conspiracy theories come from?
(As per v0.09) If you start a new game and use the default for relationship with Ain, then both Ain and Shani will be the stepdaughters. Not sure about conspiracy theory but it is what it is. Although, in my playthrough, both Ain and Shani are the MC's daughters because the relationship was changed to daughters (I don't remember if I changed it myself or it was defaulted to daughters on the earlier versions).

Reactions: NukaCola

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Either the original post is a bad joke (not funny unless you understand the context); or the joke is too high level PHD/quantum mechanics stuff that I don't comprehend :unsure:, which I won't even bother to figure out.
My guess it's an allusion to Summertime Saga, a game similarly sanitized for Patreon's sake.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I don't think you're getting what vendarr is hinting at. :unsure:

Reactions: the3m_dude
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes