lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
shes called fairy she sucks dick for a hobby
Thanks for info! I have Fairy in the basement. Hmm... I didn't know she had piss scene (how does one get there?). I think I need to go back to the game (last time I played was when 0.11 came out and I didn't check for Fairy updates then!).

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for info! I have Fairy in the basement. Hmm... I didn't know she had piss scene (how does one get there?). I think I need to go back to the game (last time I played was when 0.11 came out and I didn't check for Fairy updates then!).
That scene happened during MC's first encounter with Fairy (way before v0.11) back at the Decayed 'warehouse' in Old Cairo (if I am not mistaken), if and only if MC did not killed the two decayed brothers at the start of the game where you save Yuna (the Elf commonly known as Ivy). During that encounter (in the restroom) MC was given choices, one choice roughly "do what you came here to do" (which is taking a leak) leads to that urination scene.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
yeah i was trying to remember but i have no memory of it. so JohnF95zone and j01ntr0l1a must be right knowing myself I would never sell the relic to this guys. I must have unlocked the gallery to get this scene

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That scene happened during MC's first encounter with Fairy (way before v0.11) back at the Decayed 'warehouse' in Old Cairo (if I am not mistaken), if and only if MC did not killed the two decayed brothers at the start of the game where you save Yuna (the Elf commonly known as Ivy). During that encounter (in the restroom) MC was given choices, one choice roughly "do what you came here to do" (which is taking a leak) leads to that urination scene.
I must admit, when the choice came up "do what you came here to do" I first thought...well, I came here to Fuck and chew bubble gum...and I was all out of bubble gum. I didn't think it would be pissing..despite it being a toilet location. The AVN brain clearly overrode the common sense brain. :geek:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's just missing pregnancy to be truly legendary.
What are the specifics of your requirement? Because there is already a pregger priestess in the market area and a dialogue option to claim the child as your own. That may open up sex scene with her later. Also pregnancy is referenced numerous times with your villa harem. I assume some of them will be pregnant before long if you have been nutting inside. So whether you are looking for a currently or soon-to-be pregger, this game has you covered.

My only hope is that we can wait to impregnate Shani until late game. I didn't go through all of the trouble to train her up as a Desert Stalker, just to see her barefoot and pregnant at home for 9 months. I need her fighting fit to go out on missions with me. Ocean boy James Cameron can fuck right off because I don't want to see a pregnant fighter. That is just stupid. And the visual is ridiculous.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My only hope is that we can wait to impregnate Shani until late game. I didn't go through all of the trouble to train her up as a Desert Stalker, just to see her barefoot and pregnant at home for 9 months. I need her fighting fit to go out on missions with me.
My thoughts exactly. She WILL be getting the D regularly with intentions to knock her up...but first...she needs to be a successful stalker. Then she can have a kid, leave said kid with Emilia or whatever and then get back in shape to kick ass again.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
What are the specifics of your requirement? Because there is already a pregger priestess in the market area and a dialogue option to claim the child as your own. That may open up sex scene with her later. Also pregnancy is referenced numerous times with your villa harem. I assume some of them will be pregnant before long if you have been nutting inside. So whether you are looking for a currently or soon-to-be pregger, this game has you covered.

My only hope is that we can wait to impregnate Shani until late game. I didn't go through all of the trouble to train her up as a Desert Stalker, just to see her barefoot and pregnant at home for 9 months. I need her fighting fit to go out on missions with me. Ocean boy James Cameron can fuck right off because I don't want to see a pregnant fighter. That is just stupid. And the visual is ridiculous.
Ocean boy James Cameron :LUL: Mr 'testosterone is a toxin' makes a woke movie and still gets the cultural appropriation tag. What a fucking putz.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
My bare minimum would be an epilogue scene (i.e. multiple renders) for each of the pregnant characters at the end. It wouldn't completely sate me, but there are an innumerable amount of other games—even ones that play up the whole impregnation and pregnancy kinks up pretty hard—which don't even deliver this much.

At the very least I would like to see some sexual content with women in an advanced stage of pregnancy. This is what I expect out of a proper “pregnancy” tag, and why it really pains me that F95 does not distinguish between pregnancy and impregnation.

My ideal scenario would involve the whole shebang. Impregnation talk during foreplay and sex. “Worship” scene when the pregnancy is revealed (depending on the character). Then, gradual pregnancy going through each stage as the story progresses, with the full suite of body changes: breasts get fuller, hips get wider, etc. Sexual content throughout the game that emphasizes said body parts: tit-job or cowgirl for breasts, doggy or reverse cowgirl for hips/ass, etc. Some non-sexual interactions that also emphasize these body parts: e.g. caressing stomach or fondling breasts during regular talk scenes (shouldn't be too hard since Zaton already has his hands all over the girls in those scenes LOL). Then, the queen of all harem+pregnancy scenes: the botezuri, or double pregnant belly–job. Finally, an epilogue of some sort. In this case I'd be much more open to a variety of epilogues if the game had consistently delivered a whole bunch of pregnancy content, but to give one example, you could see all the girls with their children (age doesn't really matter to me, they could be babies or older children—in the latter case, the more cute girls the better!), with new ones on the way.

Now, I doubt I'll see all of this, and I especially doubt I'll see all of it with every girl I'd wish to—that's fine, this game isn't being made for me—, but I am hoping we'll get to see some of it.

Well even if she were knocked up, it might take about a month for her to realize it during which she'd still be adventuring, and then she'd have another one or two months where she still isn't showing yet and could be adventuring, albeit with higher risk. She wouldn't be incapacitated for a whole nine months.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The Hive Queen is a mutant (not exactly human) but I believe her pregnancy does count, and last time I checked it was the MC who got her knocked up and not some other dude who NTRed the MC. Also I don't think the Hive Queen is a Love Interest or Romantic Interest:unsure: in the first place.

However, I am pretty sure there will be other pregnancy of normal human as well sometimes later. It is just the mutant pregnancy is easier to depict I think because of its accelerated nature i.e. the whole pregnancy just last one week compared to 9 months.

Edit: Hive Queen Pregnancy is just one week instead of a few weeks. I was about to post some images but Jericho85 beats me to it. The images are here.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
My bare minimum would be an epilogue scene (i.e. multiple renders) for each of the pregnant characters at the end. It wouldn't completely sate me, but there are an innumerable amount of other games—even ones that play up the whole impregnation and pregnancy kinks up pretty hard—which don't even deliver this much.

At the very least I would like to see some sexual content with women in an advanced stage of pregnancy. This is what I expect out of a proper “pregnancy” tag, and why it really pains me that F95 does not distinguish between pregnancy and impregnation.

My ideal scenario would involve the whole shebang. Impregnation talk during foreplay and sex. “Worship” scene when the pregnancy is revealed (depending on the character). Then, gradual pregnancy going through each stage as the story progresses, with the full suite of body changes: breasts get fuller, hips get wider, etc. Sexual content throughout the game that emphasizes said body parts: tit-job or cowgirl for breasts, doggy or reverse cowgirl for hips/ass, etc. Some non-sexual interactions that also emphasize these body parts: e.g. caressing stomach or fondling breasts during regular talk scenes (shouldn't be too hard since Zaton already has his hands all over the girls in those scenes LOL). Then, the queen of all harem+pregnancy scenes: the botezuri, or double pregnant belly–job. Finally, an epilogue of some sort. In this case I'd be much more open to a variety of epilogues if the game had consistently delivered a whole bunch of pregnancy content, but to give one example, you could see all the girls with their children (age doesn't really matter to me, they could be babies or older children—in the latter case, the more cute girls the better!), with new ones on the way.

Now, I doubt I'll see all of this, and I especially doubt I'll see all of it with every girl I'd wish to—that's fine, this game isn't being made for me—, but I am hoping we'll get to see some of it.
Wow, you are certainly pregnancy enthusiast! :giggle:
I am the opposite. I dislike most of that. I like seeing the LIs in peak physical form, ready for action (in the bed or on the battlefield).
While I do love the villa scenes, I am here more for the action-adventure than the baby simulator.

Well even if she were knocked up, it might take about a month for her to realize it during which she'd still be adventuring, and then she'd have another one or two months where she still isn't showing yet and could be adventuring, albeit with higher risk. She wouldn't be incapacitated for a whole nine months.
Pregnancy symptoms start quite quickly (within a couple of weeks). If you've ever been around a pregger, you know they can be tired, they have to piss every 5 seconds, their feet swell, they are irritable, and they are either hungry or nauseous. Not exactly conducive to Desert exploration and/or fighting whether week 2 or week 22.
The only fun one is the jubblies growth.

And what is the point of the pregnancy kink if Shani isn't showing anyway? You said yourself you want a late stage pregger. So unless the game has an extreme time skip (something I would hate and doesn't really make sense in this type of story), you aren't going to see Shani in fully belly mode outside of epilogue. I would be fine with a late game pregnancy and then epilogue, but any earlier than that just seems off for Shani at least. I don't even know if there is enough time left in the game for any of the harem girls to get to late stage (without said time skip).

One of the pregnant priestesses seems more like what you are looking for and are mostly likely to get.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The Hive Queen is a mutant (not exactly human) but I believe her pregnancy does count, and last time I checked it was the MC who got her knocked up and not some other dude who NTRed the MC. Also I don't think the Hive Queen is a Love Interest or Romantic Interest:unsure: in the first place.
Been a while since I played that scene, but IIRC we haven't seen the hive queen pregnant. Zaton cums inside her and we're either told that she's pregnant—or it's implied IDK—but no more.

Pregnancy symptoms start quite quickly (within a couple of weeks). If you've ever been around a pregger, you know they can be tired, they have to piss every 5 seconds, their feet swell, they are irritable, and they are either hungry or nauseous.
Some have it bad, others not so much. Even if they do get nauseous, etc., they can chalk it up to other causes first (like indigestion), and I've heard a few stories of women only realizing when they went, “Wait, wasn't my period supposed to start last week?”—which would put the “realization” around three weeks after ovulation in this case. From my understanding, swollen feet come in later.

Anyway, that's another part of the kink for me LOL. With a harem of women, you can show all the variety: have some of them only get mild symptoms; and have others be constantly sweating from exertion and screaming, “You fucking did this to me you fucker,” and start hitting you until you have to take things into your own hands and force them onto the bed to fuck them into a stupor to make them quiet down. It's all good to me. :sneaky:

And what is the point of the pregnancy kink if Shani isn't showing anyway? You said yourself you want a late stage pregger.
That's where the kink comes in for me, but I'm not above playing the long game, so long as it respects my time.

One of the pregnant priestesses seems more like what you are looking for and are mostly likely to get.
The priestess just doesn't do it for me, personally. Not only do I not find her as attractive as some of the other girls, but I think it's just a weaker interaction for her to show up already pregnant, and you get to retroactively decide it's your kid, instead of building a relationship with her first then knocking her up.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
have others be constantly sweating from exertion and screaming, “You fucking did this to me you fucker,” and start hitting you until you have to take things into your own hands and force them onto the bed to fuck them into a stupor to make them quiet down. It's all good to me. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
4.80 star(s) 591 Votes