Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Love this game, but the one problem I have with some open-ended, sandbox games is that they don't always tell you when there's no more new content. I'm pretty sure I've reached the end of all the content in the current game, as I've played many days with nothing new, but it would be nice to know that I haven't missed anything. When I check the notepad in the upper left of the screen, the only item that doesn't say "To be continued" is the Extension of Politics story arc, which says "Find allies for the mutants", but there's nowhere to go to do that, and it has said that for a couple of updates...so, did I miss something?
No, you're good. The quest your mention as being left open is so because of a technical issue that prevented us from declaring it closed... Else that one too would be marked as "to be continued".
You're done, for now

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
In both cases (1:1) MC has a boss, an infertile wife and two stepdaughters, plus some side chicks, just DS action takes place at hot environment, where toxic snow drops just at so called "zones" (this is where Shani went to), when HSoA environment is formerly very icy/snowy place, which now has becomed an arid desert. When DS has a hidden mutants base, HSoA has invisible people. There's more paralels than that, but we'll see how it goes along both stories progression. :illuminati::coffee:

Sep 24, 2018
A little crossover would be interesting. I mean, if the Developers think they're going to mutually benefit from it, but seeing how unstable HSoA is still, that makes me wonder.
The two games are very different in terms of quality. Desert Stalker isn't perfect but it's several steps above Hot Sands of Antartica. Besides, as soon as I saw HSoA, I immediately thought of it as a DS knockoff.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
A little crossover would be interesting. I mean, if the Developers think they're going to mutually benefit from it, but seeing how unstable HSoA is still, that makes me wonder.
No thank you. That would just dilute the greatness Desert Stalker, which is doing just fine on its own. It doesn't need gimmicks to help the story along even if HSOA does. A crossover would just take away development time from DS and I'm fairly sure nobody wants that.

:unsure: Also, isn't HSOA supposed to be in a world devoid of ice? It seems like melted ice caps would affect northern Egypt, which has a rather low elevation.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I really like the balance of the ntr content and what's considered vanilla content in this game it doesn't push too much and even if you decide to share your girl it feels like the mc is in control rather than most western games that has ntr where they would often times make the mc "lesser" or emasculate the mc.

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
I really like the balance of the ntr content and what's considered vanilla content in this game it doesn't push too much and even if you decide to share your girl it feels like the mc is in control rather than most western games that has ntr where they would often times make the mc "lesser" or emasculate the mc.
That's probably because there is no ntr in that game.
You said it yourself : He is in control. So it's more swinging and sharing than ntr, in which the protagonist is nothing more than a helpless victim.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I think this is the first game I might actually enjoy with NTR on. Always gives you the option during the scene whether you want to share or not. In some cases I feel it's warranted. For example the prisoner.

Reactions: hhhhy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think this is the first game I might actually enjoy with NTR on. Always gives you the option during the scene whether you want to share or not. In some cases I feel it's warranted. For example the prisoner.
they do a really good job of giving options before proceeding.

Reactions: hhhhy
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes