ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
It says something about meeting the daughter in the library but it only brings up the codex entry thing

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It says something about meeting the daughter in the library but it only brings up the codex entry thing
Go to sleep then, there is a cutscene where they talk on the Terrase at evening iIrc else I don't know the sign was in Beta also present,

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yall able to install from 12.b to 13.a on android?
Looks like a new game is required

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I've talked to Shani in the library, in the bedroom and outside the house, been to the palace twice, but the questlog for 'her majesty' and 'till death do us part' still says 'meet Shani in the library'. Skipped quite a few days. I assume that's a bug and there is no more content?

Reactions: Solrane

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hey can anyone tell what is the content of this classified scene
Threesome scene with Omar and Igor at the oasis... very wholesome. :BootyTime:

That's Shani's first sex scene. It will unlock if you choose to be affectionate with her instead of choosing to make her independent.

Edit: hahaha I'm so stupid and got confused over the scene you were asking for. I think it's one of Fairy's ending scenes, the one where she completely recovers.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hey can anyone tell what is the content of this classified scene
Actually, the classified is called "Gratitude", Fairy alternate scene. I don't exactly remember the steps but you can refer to walkthrough in the OP. Fairy has 3 'routes', 2 with sex scenes but the third ( Broken ) does not have scene yet.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've talked to Shani in the library, in the bedroom and outside the house, been to the palace twice, but the questlog for 'her majesty' and 'till death do us part' still says 'meet Shani in the library'. Skipped quite a few days. I assume that's a bug and there is no more content?
v0.13a has the End of Contents marker at the top right corner of the mansion 'view' ( image below ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like there are bugs in your playthrough because in mine, Her majesty quest is completed and Till death do us part is to be continued:unsure:.

Edit:
In my other playthrough, I experience the same bugs. There is the Quest Marker ! at the Common Rooms but nothing is to be done there, and there is no End of Contents marker at the top right corner of the mansion 'view'.

Last edited:

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
v0.13a has the End of Contents marker at the top right corner of the mansion 'view' ( image below ).
Looks like there are bugs in your playthrough because in mine, Her majesty quest is completed and Till death do us part is to be continued:unsure:.
Can you tell me please how do you get side quest old souls?
All my other quests are same as yours but I dont have that side mission unlocked.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can you tell me please how do you get side quest old souls?
All my other quests are same as yours but I dont have that side mission unlocked.
That quest is related to Yuna, also known as Ivy ( the Elf girl you saved at the beginning of the game ). If you befriended her enough, she will come to visit your house at night and later she brings you to her secret bunker and you learn more about her, her friend and the older generation ( before the foundation of Zeta ). You can watch her skinny dip in the natural pool at night ( Replay Gallery scene Mutants >> Ivy >> Night bath ). The quest is started at v0.10a around the same time doing the Hive mission. I hope the Walkthrough that is linked in the OP contains more detailed steps.

Last edited:

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
That quest is related to Yuna, also known as Ivy ( the Elf girl you saved at the beginning of the game ). If you befriended her enough, she will come to visit your house at night and later she brings you to her secret bunker and you learn more about her, her friend and the older generation ( before the foundation of Zeta ). You can watch her skinny dip in the natural pool at night ( Replay Gallery scene Mutants >> Ivy >> Night bath ). The quest is started at v0.10a around the same time doing the Hive mission. I hope the Walkthrough that is linked in the OP contains more detailed steps.
Thanks for explaining my friend.

Yeah I read the walkthrough as you recommend and it does explain a bit more in detail what to do.
I only dont remember what choice I made back then to miss this mission. lol
A well I just start the game over again when the walkthrough mod is updated then.
And see what else I missed. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
well Damn, anyone else accidentally hit the self-voicing key during lewd scene? Volume was cranked up too. :oops: Sounded like Stephen Hawking was stroking one off right next to me!

As much as I appreciate Mr. hawking's contributions to science, needless to say, nut ruined. Of course it had to be Shani scene. It will be some time before I can enjoy that one again. :cautious:
--

Anyway, as far as story progression is concerned, I am ready for new adventure out in desert. I was quite pleased when Shani mirrored my own thoughts about wanting to team up again just like in those early episodes. We need to review progress on the raider settlement as well as check in with our mutant ladies. Can't wait to see where story leads.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Does the Appartment always end with Shani's death? What' sthe point of that side quest? I'm too scared of horror places to be able to play it rationally, I need help, I'm borderline panic attack I can't deal with scenes like that in any media.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
When you encounter the red(burnt?decayed?) dead things and are given the options to attack or flee, you flee as attacking results in death.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes