Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Currently the only pregnant content (not counting impregnation) is one scene with an already pregnant priestess and a brief dream sequence.

There are no “endings” yet, pregnant or not.
And a dream scene of Katerina.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Hey, how are you doing? I'm hitting the 200 render mark for Nadia's scene, and it took about twice as long as others because of her perfectly long, curly and volumnous, polygonistic hair... At least it looks good.

In the next dev log, I will reveal the next scene that's coming in this update, which might... prick up your ears. ;p

One week until christmas!

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 80%
Fairy's broken path: 30%
Shani's hangouts: 60%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0% d15a-77.png

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Hey, how are you doing? I'm hitting the 200 render mark for Nadia's scene, and it took about twice as long as others because of her perfectly long, curly and volumnous, polygonistic hair... At least it looks good.

In the next dev log, I will reveal the next scene that's coming in this update, which might... prick up your ears. ;p

Render progress:

Coding: 0% View attachment 3182393
Hmm, looks like Nadia is taking the initiative.Well cant blame her, Ain melts the hearts of girls too.

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023

Render progress:

Coding: 0% View attachment 3182393
Hope Omar watches these 2 do it and jerks off. I hope they let fuck him too. Time to make MC the cuck and Omar daddy. Omar and Zaton daughter swap scene would be amazing.

Also with Shani pussyouts, I think we fuck that delicious caramel brown skin again soon, and teach her to stay in her place. Room invasion.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Hope Omar watches these 2 do it and jerks off. I hope they let fuck him too. Time to make MC the cuck and Omar daddy. Omar and Zaton daughter swap scene would be amazing.

Also with Shani pussyouts, I think we fuck that delicious caramel brown skin again soon, and teach her to stay in her place. Room invasion.
I dont think that will happen cause Nadia seems to have visited MC's home on her own.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder if MC's nobody can touch Ain without permission rule extends to Nadia? Or maybe she can because she's family but I'm sure he'll tell Omar to behave himself.
Well Omar also isn't blood. These post-apocalyptic family dynamics a bit weird lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chris Fenris

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
Yes, everything is very confusing! :unsure:
Just like in the beginning the younger daughter is supposed to be the stepdaughter... if that were lore that would mean that the MC's wife got pregnant while she was on loan... I would like to know who the father is! :unsure:o_O....

Then we can also be curious when the MC will impregnate women from other households. ...at some point everyone is related to each other! :ROFLMAO:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yes, everything is very confusing! :unsure:
Just like in the beginning the younger daughter is supposed to be the stepdaughter... if that were lore that would mean that the MC's wife got pregnant while she was on loan... I would like to know who the father is! :unsure:o_O....

Then we can also be curious when the MC will impregnate women from other households. ...at some point everyone is related to each other! :ROFLMAO:
The dialogue changes if you make them just your daughters so the step stuff is probably just dodging Patreon rules.
If they are step then you got them from the temple with the preggo priestesses. They aren't related to Zahra in that case either.
It's pretty clear from their facial features that the straight daughter route is canon with them being MC and Zahra's daughters.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I wonder if MC's nobody can touch Ain without permission rule extends to Nadia? Or maybe she can because she's family but I'm sure he'll tell Omar to behave himself.
Well Omar also isn't blood. These post-apocalyptic family dynamics a bit weird lol.
I have an assumption that Nadia may be Zaton’s daughter, there were even hints in the dialogue :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Totally agree.
Judging by the passionate relationship between Zaton and Nadia’s mother in the past, this is quite possible, and also when Zaton approached Nadia’s mother from behind, he mentioned something that Nadiya could be “Our Daughter,” but not directly, but hinted... this would be a good event in the future

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes