Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I can understand why some people want more content and gripe because it just means they love the game but remember folks the vast majority of us are playing this for free.
We don't really have the right to complain too much.
All that said I would rather wait a good while and see a huge update then these incremental patches. I would have 0 issues replaying this game every time there is a big update.
Thus far this remains my favorite AVN on this site.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
The game actually looks like a proper one.
When you play it from beginning tho.
But when theres an update, its like the biggest insult you can ever get from an update lol

Edit: Lets see what asshole decides to ruin my 666 comment

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
The game actually looks like a proper one.
When you play it from beginning tho.
But when theres an update, its like the biggest insult you can ever get from an update lol

Edit: Lets see what asshole decides to ruin my 666 comment
hail Satan

Jan 13, 2021
dev / Zetan : Dude...George Lukas called...I guess they wanna offer you a job as a screenwriter. Seriously, awesome game, awesome locations, fantastic and sexy Women, fleshed out Characters and a nail-biting story. Your game should be turned into a TV series. Cudos. (y)(y)(y)

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I'm not here to gripe about the quantity of content - just to say that if you've changed the names of the characters (including MC), those changes appear to have been lost. Hoping this is just a bug that gets corrected in the final version.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I can understand why some people want more content and gripe because it just means they love the game but remember folks the vast majority of us are playing this for free.
We don't really have the right to complain too much.
All that said I would rather wait a good while and see a huge update then these incremental patches. I would have 0 issues replaying this game every time there is a big update.
Thus far this remains my favorite AVN on this site.
Fact is when it comes to games like this where the work put in is obviously disproportionate to the money it's taking in... people who are paying are straight up being scammed - it's okay to be upset that other people are getting scammed. I wish people would actually remember or care to revoke their subs, actually give the dev a reason to care, scare them that their cash cow might dry up, but they won't. They either forget they have the subscription or are so down bad for the game they're willing to pay out the nose just for the chance the project gets finished. Maybe some people can afford it and they don't care idk. Either way, people don't deserve to have their money taken for the expectation the project gets worked on at a reasonable pace while the author releases 10 hours of work every couple months, even if we are getting it for free.

Like it's nuts that people pay 60 bucks for a triple-A game but they pay 5 bucks a month for 3 years (180 bucks) or more on a product that never gets finished.

It's crazy to me that it's so damn ubiquitous. I know no one it actually effects is going to read this, but please for the love of fuck only donate to projects that give weekly updates and you can tell are producing reasonable amounts of work, it's only going to change if people stop giving them money.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Fact is when it comes to games like this where the work put in is obviously disproportionate to the money it's taking in... people who are paying are straight up being scammed - it's okay to be upset that other people are getting scammed. I wish people would actually remember or care to revoke their subs, actually give the dev a reason to care, scare them that their cash cow might dry up, but they won't. They either forget they have the subscription or are so down bad for the game they're willing to pay out the nose just for the chance the project gets finished. Maybe some people can afford it and they don't care idk. Either way, people don't deserve to have their money taken for the expectation the project gets worked on at a reasonable pace while the author releases 10 hours of work every couple months, even if we are getting it for free.

Like it's nuts that people pay 60 bucks for a triple-A game but they pay 5 bucks a month for 3 years (180 bucks) or more on a product that never gets finished.

It's crazy to me that it's so damn ubiquitous. I know no one it actually effects is going to read this, but please for the love of fuck only donate to projects that give weekly updates and you can tell are reasonable amounts of work, it's only going to change if people stop giving them money.
I hear ya bud. You seem angry/stressed perhaps you should go outside touch the green stuff and have a nice beer.
Then come back to the pirate site and enjoy all the free stuff. It's what I do because none of it is really important. ;)

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
Ah don't want to be overly negative, but waiting 6 months for two additional scenes just feels awful. After that survey I was hoping longer dev time would mean more content. Ah well still super high quality stuff.

Reactions: wildride69

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Question is this version heavily bugged or it's due to repy 8 launcher ? (forced to use it on linux arm the question is to know if it's renpy launcher's fault or if it's normal).

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Ah don't want to be overly negative, but waiting 6 months for two additional scenes just feels awful. After that survey I was hoping longer dev time would mean more content. Ah well still super high quality stuff.
By restarting the game i do think he have redone some stuff, but my old memory of a 999yo vampire loli can be at fault here :)

• Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Someday we will get interesting and sexy content with Zahra...:cautious: I would like to see how she enjoys with her husband's harem while he is away, or where she and her husband dominate the girls, like this one with Ain, that was a hot punishing scene:devilish:

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
YES YES YES - The Beta is here!!!

Now the bitching moaning and crying can really begin about "Not Enough Content" or "Why is it so buggy?". We can finally move on to the true crying!!

Pick your Gripe now!

"Is that it? Barely any new content!" Waaaaaah :cry:
"Fuck, not enough content" Waaaaaah :cry:
"Why is it so buggy in a BETA?" Waaaaahh :cry:
"Damn Dev! More money they get less content!" Waaaaah :cry:
"That's Why I don't donate but I still want it free!" Waaaah :cry:

So damn predictable
Let me add a couple of sobs to the list:
"Incest (harem, NTP) - Waaaaah" :cry:
"Old saves don't work! - Waaah.. Waaaaah...Waaaaaahhh" :cry:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sad to see so many people making the ridiculous claims that the dev's level of effort went down with the amount of money he gets from supporters, knowing how much time and effort he and the team put into this.

Sure, it's not as exciting as the first Raider camp update was. But what we got were some nice, hot, sexy-time scenes with Ain + Nadia and Shani. We learned more of Ivy/Yuna and Somni's background, which I love from a story perspective. We finally learned what happened to Zion. A sexy little harem scene with Shani and Kat. Fairy's broken scenes looked hot (though I don't like that path because Fairy is too sweet to not be loved). And a slew of bugs fixed. There's at least over 700 new renders added for those scenes since the October release, from what I counted.

Putting together that animation for Sekhmet's Legion was quite a doozy and took a good amount of time. You all might not appreciate that now because you're in the phase of "gimme nao", but I think of it from a finished product perspective. The people who get to play this for the first time when it's completed are in for a real treat. I'm a bit envious of them.

0.14d was released in October 2023, so it definitely was not 6 months.

Question is this version heavily bugged or it's due to repy 8 launcher ? (forced to use it on linux arm the question is to know if it's renpy launcher's fault or if it's normal).
Perhaps because the version of Ren'Py used for Desert Stalker is 7.5.3, which is still Python 2, while Ren'Py 8 uses Python 3.

4.80 star(s) 578 Votes