Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I tried ODS with Omar as MC but ended up deleting it for the same reason DS is bad but this time its actually way worse.

Turns out Omar has twice as big harem than Zaton and not enough dicks to satisfy those women. Hes even more powerful than Zaton and would put him in a cuck chair instead.
Didnt really enjoy story ended up skipping most game, but animations are way better.
With all respect to our friend Omar, i guess it wasnt meant for me.

I can tolerate DS and its way more interesting tbh
Yeah, the subject matter/plot line in ODS is quite frankly a bit out there.....It can get quite complex, erratic, a bit hard to follow at times and may not be as engaging/compelling of a storyline for some players.

In comparison, the lore and world-building in DS are a lot more palatable for me because the latter immerses the player in a post-apocalyptic environment which makes the plot more compelling in a sense.

But in the former, (ODS) the plot and narrative are largely centred around the MC/his harem and not as much world-building per se....But in DS you as the player feel as if your story as Zaton is just simply one piece of the puzzle in a very expansive world with other characters seemingly plotting something secretive in the background....

Reactions: Mfka5

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Turns out Omar has twice as big harem than Zaton and not enough dicks to satisfy those women.
Blasphemy!!! Omar has enough Dick to satisfy the entire world!!!

Not to mention incredibly soft eyes. I mean that in a totally non-gay way, of course!

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022

Why do i feel like this is Omars theme with his captivating eyes :KEK:
He gon put a spell on Zahra :ROFLMAO:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Why u mad lol
Its perfectly on topic.
We talk about desert stalker.
You can post pig princess but only those are getting nuked, not ours lol

Anyways, im running out of ideas, but i wouldnt mind seeing if Igor and Omar sleep in same bed with Zahra. Being a hotwife such as herself im sure she wouldnt mind.
Bro I lack the ability to muster up enough care to actually get mad at what's posted here by strangers on the internet.
It's all "tongue-in-cheek".

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: ZetanDS
I received about 3 errors in the game but I ignored them and finally I was tired, after playing I received another error and I only got this one since I ignored the others because I didn't feel like stopping the game. The game so far is going well, the story is a bit slow, there isn't much to do, some repetitive scenes which make it in a certain way kind of real, like in the life of a married person. I really liked the renderings, especially the couple's youngest daughter, what a beautiful girl, beauty is to be reported and not heard, and I'm not even talking about her body, her face is incredible.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
To avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.
I did this but I still keep getting some errors as I mentioned before, and I'm not even using old saves, I started from scratch.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Yeah I know and it is just because under revision that is what I wanted to say, bummer is because of some dumb hypocrite politics of a (for me foregins platform) the whole update gets delayed, and they have to change the whole story which as you said gave away the incest but let this die here please there is a ruckus because "tits and Ass team patreon" stroke again!
What parts of the story are being changed?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What parts of the story are being changed?
I don't know yet, we all shall see when the new version comes out, the dev team decided, to keep quiet about this, and I think it is for the best. please let us end this here.
sorry that I don't have more Information to satisfy your curiosity

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
They could easily switch to subscribestar and have absolute freedom. I wonder if they can screw up so bad game becomes unplayable.
I wouldnt be surprised tbh
We'll see
Yeah if they modify it from what it's always been they'll lose a lot of fans and support. People HATE when devs suddenly change everything about a story/setting they loved especially when it involves their kinks.
I am also one of those people but we'll have to wait and see what they do. Could be nothing changes but the platform that hosts the game subscribers.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yeah if they modify it from what it's always been they'll lose a lot of fans and support. People HATE when devs suddenly change everything about a story/setting they loved especially when it involves their kinks.
I am also one of those people but we'll have to wait and see what they do. Could be nothing changes but the platform that hosts the game subscribers.
Let's hope whatever it is it will be moddable back to the former glory. By the way, the more time passes, the truer it become that one should only start playing already completed games.

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Let's hope whatever it is it will be moddable back to the former glory. By the way, the more time passes, the truer it become that one should only start playing already completed games.
Even if you can mod the existing content back to what it was it becomes a problem if going forward they write the game in such a way it no longer makes sense or holds true.
We shouldn't be all doom and gloom until we know but the radio silence is deafening. I can't even get on their Discord anymore for some reason.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Even if you can mod the existing content back to what it was it becomes a problem if going forward they write the game in such a way it no longer makes sense or holds true
There is certainly a degree of a delicate balancing act that devs need to take into mindful consideration with their respective games. Any dev that greatly deviates from the usual course of trajectory may incur a lot of wrath from their fanbase who may have largely preferred the current state that the game was in.

Depending on the digital content monetization platform of choice that the dev wishes to gravitate to away from Patreon, time can only tell what changes and what remains a constant. Hopefully less of the former and more of the latter in what makes DS the great game that it already is in its current form.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Sticking out your ass for the picture
You're so sexy, you're so fucking hot
I just wanna you to be my slut
Fucking come here, give me your ass
View attachment 3385925
I fail to see how what you have posted here correlates to Xapican's POV made in his comment :unsure: But in any event, I will not question it further.

Anomalies seem to exist everywhere and at any time no matter the setting, it would appear.... :unsure:

Reactions: wildride69

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Wait, what’s getting cut? The early violent stuff with Asha?
Lmao, well if the early intro scene with Asha is getting cut, then imagine what might happen to the commander guy who was at the raider base with the "pink-haired chick" and his spine getting ripped out of his body after being dropped from a bridge they might even scrap that scene all-together or just make him fall dramatically from a bridge and case closed, bada bing bada boom....

:sneaky: :coffee:

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes