Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Speaking of learning how to read... I guess I must apologize for my honest confusion to the post made tuesday... but if I'm not mistaken there was the dev post, and then a sudden link that led to the game. I, personally, DO read posts, guess I must await your apology for your own ignorance for not reading a few posts prior to my own.
People just like cancelling others nowadays. Makes them feel powerful or something I guess.

nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
Speaking of learning how to read... I guess I must apologize for my honest confusion to the post made tuesday... but if I'm not mistaken there was the dev post, and then a sudden link that led to the game. I, personally, DO read posts, guess I must await your apology for your own ignorance for not reading a few posts prior to my own.
:unsure:
Pretty ironic for you to say that since i didnt actually mean you, but the People that just kept repeating "when update". That being said, i know Thread Titles are hard to read, and so are the 2-3 other Indicators that the Mod hasnt been updated yet on the Main Thread.
If you feel im pointing at you with my original Comment, then it seems im not so wrong afterall though...

Just because an ETA was made, doesnt mean its gonna happen in given Time, thats why most People, Companies etc. dont like giving them out.

I dont want to cancel anyone, im just bothered by Spammers.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1957834
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
Add now a Gallery Unlock Mod ( Credit: Ripson)​

Updated: 2022-11-19
Game/Creator: Desert Stalker /ZetanDS - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - Ripson
Mod Version: 0.11b
Game Version: 0.11b
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you for the mod update~

Reactions: Punto

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Pretty ironic for you to say that since i didnt actually mean you, but the People that just kept repeating "when update". That being said, i know Thread Titles are hard to read, and so are the 2-3 other Indicators that the Mod hasnt been updated yet on the Main Thread.
If you feel im pointing at you with my original Comment, then it seems im not so wrong afterall though...

Just because an ETA was made, doesnt mean its gonna happen in given Time, thats why most People, Companies etc. dont like giving them out.

I dont want to cancel anyone, im just bothered by Spammers.
Riiiiight... so you're one of those. Shit don't stink, always have to be right. Got it.
Fucking snowflake. Glad the ignore works on these.

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
v0.11c Changelog:

Translations:

- Added Spanish translation (courtesy of Darax)
- Added Russian translation (courtesy of Kasatik)

Minor changes / Fixes:
- Fixed a variable issue when accessing the prisoner scene from the replay gallery
- Various text errors and typos (thank you for all the reports)
- (Android) Fixed a text issue in Zone bunker notes
- (Android) Fixed a few instances of overflowing text

**JUST MINOR FIXES AND NEW TRANSLATIONS SO FOR ME IS NOT WORTH UPDATE THE MOD AGAIN... SO IM GOING TO UPDATE THE MOD IN VERSION 0.12**

Deep6

Aug 22, 2020
v0.11c Changelog:

Translations:

- Added Spanish translation (courtesy of Darax)
- Added Russian translation (courtesy of Kasatik)

Minor changes / Fixes:
- Fixed a variable issue when accessing the prisoner scene from the replay gallery
- Various text errors and typos (thank you for all the reports)
- (Android) Fixed a text issue in Zone bunker notes
- (Android) Fixed a few instances of overflowing text

**JUST MINOR FIXES AND NEW TRANSLATIONS SO FOR ME IS NOT WORTH UPDATE THE MOD AGAIN... SO IM GOING TO UPDATE THE MOD IN VERSION 0.12**
you are most likely correct, I crashed on Pinky BUT i assume its not the mod 11b to game 11c issue... appreciate all you do!

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
Deep6 if you get a crash and traceback log, it's most likely one of the new scripts conflicting with the old ones. i got one for the new russian translation. had to delete the scripts and tl folders and copy the new ones, instead of overwriting.

Reactions: Deep6
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes