Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
because now 4 days ago game came out of beta, and if you are using mods with games you should know that barely any of modders are bothering with beta releases, still doesnt stop ppl from asking for mods
anyway now the final version is leaked and we can wait for mod
Ok fair enought

Reactions: micmitja

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
You may want to contact the devs and have the 11b update posted. Appreciate the update! Keep up the great work!

However, I'm a bit confused. Is this 11b game or is this the 11b mod? Because the link above leads to a MEGA game download, not a mod download.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You may want to contact the devs and have the 11b update posted. Appreciate the update! Keep up the great work!

However, I'm a bit confused. Is this 11b game or is this the 11b mod? Because the link above leads to a MEGA game download, not a mod download.
above link is to game , mod is not updated yet, when it will be you will see post 1 updated
1668656769421.png
1668656780065.png
1668656792844.png

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1957834
Visión general:
Este mod agrega un tutorial en el juego que destaca las opciones de diálogo que otorgan puntos y conducen a las mejores escenas.
Agregue ahora un Modo de desbloqueo de galería (Crédito: Ripson )​

Actualizado : 2022-07-31
Juego/Creador : Desert Stalker /ZetanDS - -
Modder : AdanGC Mods - Ripson
Versión de la modificación: 0.10a
Versión del juego : 0.10a
Idioma : Inglés

Instalación :
[REVELACIÓN]
PC: Unzip the mod and place the game folder inside the folder called "DesertStalker-0.10a-pc". Overwrite files if required.
[/SPOILER]

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1957834
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
Add now a Gallery Unlock Mod ( Credit: Ripson)​

Updated: 2022-07-31
Game/Creator: Desert Stalker /ZetanDS - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - Ripson
Mod Version: 0.10a
Game Version: 0.10a
Language: English

Installation:

Change-Log:

bro, update your mod please.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Well, technically he said that he will update the mod "today" which was on Tuesday. So the question was not entirely unwarranted. Also, at this point it feels like people are making more of a joke when they are still asking for a mod.
Mods like this aren't something you can update quickly - especially with a job.

Reactions: gxpron

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Can we blacklist People from posting for like a Week when they cant even bother to read atleast 2-3 earlier posts?
Can't wait for the new Version, but take your Time ofcourse.
Eh, it doesn't matter if they post. Just ignore them. Facts: There are always going to be people who irritate you on the internet and everywhere else. Can't escape it as long as you walk this earth. May as well learn to put it in its place which is - they're (the vast majority of the time) not important enough to continue to irritate you.

two cents resized even more.gif

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Eh, it doesn't matter if they post. Just ignore them. Facts: There are always going to be people who irritate you on the internet and everywhere else. Can't escape it as long as you walk this earth. May as well learn to put it in its place which is - they're (the vast majority of the time) not important enough to continue to irritate you.

View attachment 2176841

Just my two cents.

Indeed
19g27z.jpg

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Im going to update the mod today when i get back from work be patient guys please.
Can we blacklist People from posting for like a Week when they cant even bother to read atleast 2-3 earlier posts?
Can't wait for the new Version, but take your Time ofcourse.
Speaking of learning how to read... I guess I must apologize for my honest confusion to the post made tuesday... but if I'm not mistaken there was the dev post, and then a sudden link that led to the game. I, personally, DO read posts, guess I must await your apology for your own ignorance for not reading a few posts prior to my own.
:unsure:

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes