Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Lets see if I did this right.
Seems like it! :)

Umm, so are the creatures we are talking about, which is why this entire discussion is speculative. It is the very fact that we have no knowledge of the parameters of their species that makes them more precarious.
Fictional yes, but as far as I've understood the game, they're not supernatural the way Dracula is.

Certainly true, in general, but we are talking about humans that essentially Iron Age levels of scientific understanding and technology, vs creature who's most similar comparison would probably be the aliens from the movie "Aliens". You remember the ones who destroyed a dozen space marines with assault rifles and grenades? So again; Do you really think 100, or even 10000, folks with spears and loincloths would do well?
Yes, but once more, fictional story with a specific setting meant to serve a horror narrative. Realisticly, I don't think aliens would win even against iron age humans in a protracted fight with larger numbers over a larger territory. There are relatively smart and large animals on our own planet. None have ever stood a chance against us. Some of the biggest and most dangerous we hunted to extinction as early as during the stone age. Because intelligence trumps everything else.

As for the numbers in Zeta; I would wager there probably are several squads of troops outside of the city, at any given moment.
Yeah, that's one possible way they could defend the city and the surrounding area.

Those don't help if a swarm comes spilling into your streets without warning.
Why would they be allowed to spill into the streets without a warning? If the cities have troops outside of the city, their job would be to make sure that no enemies can reach the city (or even the surrounding country side). Raiders do their raids with cars in DS. That means that whatever system Zeta has in place must have an ability to deal with enemies way faster than these zombie cannibals (unless they run faster than a speeding car, but that's highly unlikely and probably not very realistic considering their humanlike physique).

As for what is in the city, we have never seen more than pairs of royal guards posted at five or so locations around the palace and select locales in the market area. When MC's daughter was assaulted in the market, no "cop" showed up until after she had been screaming for some time, and her sister ran down the street, sneaked up while crouching, took out one criminal, and engaged the second, before the ONE "cop" arrived on the scene. That is not indicative of a city full of a security force of thousands. The population itself is probably only a few thousand, and geographically no that big.
We're never shown any scenes with masses of people, I think that's more due to the dev not having the time to render huge crowds than any purposeful commentary on the scarcity of people in the post apocalyptical world (now there is of course such a scarcity, but in the largest city there should be still be plenty of people in the same place, especially if the city isn't that big to begin with, because then you can't afford to be to spread out as that becomes to difficult to defend).

Of course, your assumption might be accurate, but I have seen nothing that leads me to believe it is closer to a thousand than one hundred. After all, 100 soldiers, in this world, is a lot. We have not seen any other faction showing evidence of having a force greater than 20, thus far. Even the infected which had the "massive" slave trade and mining facility only seemed to house around a dozen non-slaves.
If Zeta is to be a dominant force and trade hub in the way it is presented, it can't just be three or four times stronger than the bigger raider gangs in the vincinity, especially if you consider the fact that for every city dweller, there probably needs to be somewhere up to ten farmers living in the surrounding area, who can supply the city with food. Now I don't know if the dev actually have taken realistic population figures into account, many fantasy role playing game creaters seem to be bad at that (having huge cities and nothing but wildernes and maybe two farms outside of the cities), but if we're talking about what would be realistic.

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
When I play the game with the Mod if I "have fun" when sleeping with Ain it will always have her eyes closed, no matter if I wake her up or not.

EDIT: Maybe is because the MOD is for 10a and not 10b?

Last edited:

whatisthisidk

Nov 30, 2019
I'm on the part where you visit your wife's sister's house and there are no highlights during dialogue or the flashback here. Are there no choices to be made here or is the mod not working for me?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 1957834
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
Add now a Gallery Unlock Mod ( Credit: Ripson)​

Updated: 2022-07-31
Game/Creator: Desert Stalker /ZetanDS - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - Ripson
Mod Version: 0.10a
Game Version: 0.10a
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Has anyone had issue with this mod using game version 10b? Because this mod is labelled as version 10a, and the latest is now at 10b, which a number of bug fixes were addressed in the latest update.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 1957834
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Tried using your mod....game crashed upon startup. Deleted the mod, game ran like normal. Should get that looked into.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1957834
Overview:

Installation:

Change-Log:

0.11 ?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes