Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1302911

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
Add now a Gallery Unlock Mod ( Credit: Ripson)​

Updated: 2022-04-18
Game/Creator: Desert Stalker /ZetanDS - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - Ripson
Mod Version: 0.09a
Game Version: 0.09a
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Android Port with my wtmod by

View attachment 1233566 View attachment 1233567 View attachment 1233568 View attachment 1233569 View attachment 1233570
0.10?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'd hardly even call it a mistake, last release yes it probably should have not had a good/bad on the choice- but even now, one leads to one path, the other follows a different one to a different scene.. like both are technically good as they both lead to scenes that don't end the game.
The mistake i mean is that he didn't make clear that both option are viable, where we don't even know if it was clear visible in the code before this update. So yeah the term mistake might've even been too much.

When it's done....

Rorschach22

Sep 2, 2018
I don't understand you guys ... I know that in today society people enjoying other perople's work for free and still having the audacity to bitch about it is common, sadly you can't do anything about it but I can't accept that people take everything at face value and don't even try to think about anything so work with your brain and help me choose the best route:

1) you lose 2 soldiers, the hive remains neutral (for now?) and you gain a soldier back
2) you lose 1 soldier and the other one "only" loses an arm, the hive is your ally but only untill you feed them human bodies

If you still need more hints remember that by unlocking the sex scene in route 2 you will increse the number of the cannibals and in the mission list is cleary stated that this route bring the girl back under her mother's controll and that feeding human people to cannibalistic monsters will cause problems in the future (you don't say!)

Jul 17, 2020
i don't think anyone is "bitching", it seem more like people are wondering how "updating the mod will post in a few hours" (implied promise) can turn into 24+ hours with no notice saying "something came up, sorry"

edit
would save confusion/backlash if instead of implying a few hours mod creator could get into the habit of just saying "i am working on new update expect it within the next [couple/few/several] days"

fyi mod dev, couple usually means 2, few usually means 3-5, several usually means 5 or more...

so when he said few hours most people expect 3-5 hours

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ShiroOkami2 and Peh

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What mistake are you guys on about about routes and choices from early in the game? Lot of posts are not loading properly for me on mobile. My browser has been wonky for a couple days now, lots of sites are having issues.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
What mistake are you guys on about about routes and choices from early in the game? Lot of posts are not loading properly for me on mobile. My browser has been wonky for a couple days now, lots of sites are having issues.
Probably a browser issue, instead. As for what they're talking about, there is a choice between leaving a mutant behind or taking them with you. It affects the story, supposedly rather substantially.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you kindly for the mod! :)

Now, I have a question. In the last update, on the mission with the base being attacked by raiders, we have a number of choices between improving the situation for the common man/woman or instead exploiting them even more. All the "good" choices are highlighted green, meaning they're supposed to lead to more scenes/better outcomes. But they don't within the present update. The question then becomes, do you know they will lead to more scenes/better outcomes in the future, or are you assuming that being the good guy will naturally lead to better outcomes?

Because so far, my impression is that this game neither rewards nor punishes good or evil choices just for being good/evil. Yes, there will be *different* outcomes, but you don't get many more scenes by being good (or evil). Or am I missing something? :unsure:

Volare!

May 6, 2019
Can't access vaginal creampie scene for the younger raider sister after applying mod. Might want to check it out.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
i don't think anyone is "bitching", it seem more like people are wondering how "updating the mod will post in a few hours" (implied promise) can turn into 24+ hours with no notice saying "something came up, sorry"

edit
would save confusion/backlash if instead of implying a few hours mod creator could get into the habit of just saying "i am working on new update expect it within the next [couple/few/several] days"

fyi mod dev, couple usually means 2, few usually means 3-5, several usually means 5 or more...

so when he said few hours most people expect 3-5 hours
Check the 2nd post above yours and you will see why some were bitching and yes they were bitching, cause they missed a scene even though the route makes little sense. Adan doing this free has no obligation or need to come into thread and say "something came up, sorry" especially the sorry part, a notice would be nice if delayed by more than a day but not necessary. He is not a game dev that set a release date for paying patreons or subs

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I had the sneaking suspicion, back in "The Hive Part 1", that leaving her would yield short-term benefits and long-term problems. After doing both routes of "The Hive Part 2", I feel that suspicion is all but obvious now. I noticed that the mod has removed any suggestion as to which path to take at that juncture, which I think is the only viable thing currently, but I also think that anyone who decides to leave her will eventually be restarting from that point once they find themselves in a post-apocalypse zombie apocalypse.

Of course, the other possibility is that, after taking the girl with you, and leaving "The Mother" in part 2, you eventually end up striking the same deal with her, or "The Daughter" becomes queen and you breed her instead, and the ultimate outcome to that situation is basically the same either way. I suspect that is probably what will occur, as otherwise every event of the upcoming war will all be radically different based on that one choice, which would make far more work for the dev. This game is already ambitious enough without the prospect of adding in two completely divergent paths for everything that follows, so it seems most likely that the Hive ends up your allies either way. The only real choice seems, to me, to be if you feel forcing "the daughter" to be enslaved by the hive, is worth saving Keen's life. It also seems likely to me that Keen will never recover, mentally, and may actually pose a danger to the mutants going forward.

Any certainty that leaving the daughter at the hive is "the best option", seems silly, for now. Choose what "feels" right to you, and live with the results (which, frankly, is stellar writing by the dev).

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I had the sneaking suspicion, back in "The Hive Part 1", that leaving her would yield short-term benefits and long-term problems. After doing both routes of "The Hive Part 2", I feel that suspicion is all but obvious now. I noticed that the mod has removed any suggestion as to which path to take at that juncture, which I think is the only viable thing currently, but I also think that anyone who decides to leave her will eventually be restarting from that point once they find themselves in a post-apocalypse zombie apocalypse.

Of course, the other possibility is that, after taking the girl with you, and leaving "The Mother" in part 2, you eventually end up striking the same deal with her, or "The Daughter" becomes queen and you breed her instead, and the ultimate outcome to that situation is basically the same either way. I suspect that is probably what will occur, as otherwise every event of the upcoming war will all be radically different based on that one choice, which would make far more work for the dev. This game is already ambitious enough without the prospect of adding in two completely divergent paths for everything that follows, so it seems most likely that the Hive ends up your allies either way. The only real choice seems, to me, to be if you feel forcing "the daughter" to be enslaved by the hive, is worth saving Keen's life. It also seems likely to me that Keen will never recover, mentally, and may actually pose a danger to the mutants going forward.

Any certainty that leaving the daughter at the hive is "the best option", seems silly, for now. Choose what "feels" right to you, and live with the results (which, frankly, is stellar writing by the dev).
It's also good game-design, giving the player the illusion of control that, in such a case, makes it seem like something was affected but was in reality just a bit knot-loop to the same.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018

I don't get the long-term problem part. Yeah, it could go down that way, but does it have to? Wasn't the whole point of at least the second trip (don't remember if it also was the point of the first trip) to try and ally with the hive? Unleashing a zombie apocalypse on your enemies doesn't sound like a bad outcome.

EDIT: While I don't have any idea of *how* it will get resolved further down the road (maybe the way you suggest, maybe some other way), I'm sure that neither choice will lead to any sort of game over, it's just going to affect how the story plays out and who the MC get to fuck and in what way he gets to fuck them. Having an opaque choice lead to an unavoidable game over much further into the game would be extremely bad game design and I've seen no signs of the dev here being that inept (quite the contrary).

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes