Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Sep 13, 2020
Anyone know of a way to get this to work on android? I sideloaded this on the oculus 2 vr headset and was just wondering? I know where save files go but not where android mods for vn renpy games go?

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Many months later this mod still marks choices in green that are subjective without stating that it's only a preference choice. This will lead to many missed scenes, such as getting a blowjob from Emilia, etc. It's ok to mark modders preference if you want, but visualizing it in such a way that it's the only "correct" choice is very bad imo and will downgrade the game for many people.

This issue has been pointed out many times, do yourself a favor and play without the mod to get a better experience.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Many months later this mod still marks choices in green that are subjective without stating that it's only a preference choice. This will lead to many missed scenes, such as getting a blowjob from Emilia, etc. It's ok to mark modders preference if you want, but visualizing it in such a way that it's the only "correct" choice is very bad imo and will downgrade the game for many people.

This issue has been pointed out many times, do yourself a favor and play without the mod to get a better experience.
Very early on in the thread, more than one player pointed out how fucked up the actual game code was and how that would have made it extremely difficult for the mod author to create an accurate WT based on game variables. It's possible that the author never communicated this to the game dev since, judging from the comments on that page, the coder is nothing short of heaven sent.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Did the 0.09a mod is compatible with 0.09c game?
On the previous page some players were saying that it causes a loop somewhere. The mod author was theoretically going to fix it with the 0.9c WT. But he appears to have gone AWOL.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
On the previous page some players were saying that it causes a loop somewhere. The mod author was theoretically going to fix it with the 0.9c WT. But he appears to have gone AWOL.
He actually hasn't though, if you hover over his profile he's been here just a few hours ago, he just seems to be ignoring this thread for some reason. My guess is he saw this post and decided he didn't need to bother 'officially' updating the mod.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
He actually hasn't though, if you hover over his profile he's been here just a few hours ago, he just seems to be ignoring this thread for some reason. My guess is he saw this post and decided he didn't need to bother 'officially' updating the mod.
Could be, but that was done because he didn't do what he said he was going to do; which was update his mod when 0.9c came out.

Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
sorry someone can explain to me once the file is downloaded and opened where I have to put the files, in which folders of the game

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes