Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Don't know if it was previously mentioned, but for the full healing of Fairy - leading to a scene like attached - you should take the lead in bathroom. The choice with Emilia will lead to her staying in the apathetic condition.
There may could be added a warning to save, if someone would like to see other scenes
Quest: cleaning service
Starting choice: giving her a bath

1678529592023.png

Reactions: uwu0uwu

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1957834
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
Add now a Gallery Unlock Mod ( Credit: Ripson)​

Updated: 2023-02-09
Game/Creator: Desert Stalker /ZetanDS - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - Ripson
Mod Version: 0.12a
Game Version: 0.12a
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is 12a compatable with12b ??

Reactions: Arvinoo

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
In the instructions it says to unzip but when I download the file its just a plain ol' rar file. If unzipping isn't an option then I assume and put it directly in the game folder?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
In the instructions it says to unzip but when I download the file its just a plain ol' rar file. If unzipping isn't an option then I assume and put it directly in the game folder?
"unzip" here is just shorthand for "extract the archive, whatever type it is". It's a pretty common usage of the term. IME, most people just use 7-zip to extract everything so they don't even care what archive type it is.

Reactions: TRKaiser

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
"unzip" here is just shorthand for "extract the archive, whatever type it is". It's a pretty common usage of the term. IME, most people just use 7-zip to extract everything so they don't even care what archive type it is.
Gotcha, still fairly new here so the more you know right. Thanks for the help, now I know unzip is the blanket term and not literal.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes