Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Sep 13, 2020
WOULD BE NICE if some modder like shaddy,scrappy,shaddy,koga3,etc will get over this one
Hold your damn horses folks the modder/modders is taking their time to not fuck up perfection this is not abandoned also the public version is not released til tomarrow so it might be next week we get an update unless the modder takes a vacation or something else happens irl. Go play other vns on this site til this gets updated so you all will quit whining like little bitches when they take away your favorite toy from you.Sorry for my outburst just wait pls guys and stop pestering them.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Also, it hasn't been two weeks. Full version has only been leaked for a couple days. Before that was a leaked beta release, and because Zetan changes things between beta and full, Ripson/Adan quite reasonably do not mod for beta versions.

Oh, another note: Shaddy is not taking on new mods at all anymore, so it's pointless to hope he does.

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hold your damn horses folks the modder/modders is taking their time to not fuck up perfection this is not abandoned also the public version is not released til tomarrow so it might be next week we get an update unless the modder takes a vacation or something else happens irl. Go play other vns on this til this gets updated so you all will quit whining like little bitches when they take away your favorite toy from you.Sorry for my outburst just wait pls guys and stop pestering them.
Thanks men, and yes the mod is not abandoned last time i check the game was a beta version tonight i have some personal things to attend so i can't start in the mod today but im going to start working on the mod tomorrow friday night when i get back from work hope i can finish and have the mod done for the weekend around saturday or sunday so be patient please.

haethos

Feb 16, 2023
Thanks men, and yes the mod is not abandoned last time i check the game was a beta version tonight i have some personal things to attend so i can't start in the mod today but im going to start working on the mod tomorrow friday night when i get back from work hope i can finish and have the mod done for the weekend around saturday or sunday so be patient please.
Thanks for all your hard work on this - I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You get no pay for this, in best case gratitude. There might be some who are bitching and moaning, but rest assured, many of us value your work and commitment, so take as much time as you want for it.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Appreciate all you do, thank you. I will look forward to your mod. It is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: haethos
Sep 13, 2020
They are aware btw I private messaged the modder on discord last night so they know and already downloaded the new current version and started to try and mod so it will be awhile and be patient. Also here is the changelog for you for the new version indio68

v0.13c
Translations:
- Updated the Spanish translation to 0.13 (courtesy of Darax)
- Added Indonesian translation up to 0.12 (courtesy of Genkho)

Reworks and Revisions:
- d5g (Ain's punishment)

Minor changes / Fixes:
- Updated the main menu animation
- Added library entries for Fairy, Sharifa, Igor and Asani
- Updated the library text and pictures for most entries

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
My cooment wasn't a a negative against you I should have worded it a lot better I noticed Scrappy stopped updating a few of the other VN's I play

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My cooment wasn't a a negative against you I should have worded it a lot better I noticed Scrappy stopped updating a few of the other VN's I play
Yeah, he's been busy with IRL things like most...there are a few modders where things work out and they have nothing going on, kind of like me and some of my game compressions, they can update instantly, some a few days later, some a week a later.... most don't make a red cent doing it.

Not pointing anything at you, we just need to relax when it comes to mod updates, if not just play it, then when the mod comes out do another run with your "canon" playthrough" :giggle:

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes