Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
this mod is broken. it work when shani was in the zone and that hunted room/apartment. then i keep getting crash massage and it stop working after that.

here is the crash massages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 13, 2020
this mod is broken. it work when shani was in the zone and that hunted room/apartment. then i keep getting crash massage and it stop working after that.
Are you on updated version? If not then update with a fresh install and start over somethings may have changed causing you these problems so try that.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
yes its the latest update v0.13c
AND a fresh install? It's shocking how many people think they can just extract the new version over the old one and it'll work fine, especially when they do that AND bring mods into the mix. Hopefully this isn't the result of you being one those regular MENSA candidates.

• Angry
Reactions: Fapmaister

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
AND a fresh install? It's shocking how many people think they can just extract the new version over the old one and it'll work fine, especially when they do that AND bring mods into the mix. Hopefully this isn't the result of you being one those regular MENSA candidates.
It's about like people not even extracting games and trying to play them, yes, people do that.

Not sure why they don't just delete old ones since saves are stored in a separate location (and with the game), so deleting it won't affect the saves.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does this mod lock saves to the mod or can they be used with future unmodded versions?

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
how about you just say that you can`t help with the problem instead of a being cunt with rotten personality :FacePalm:

i did replace the new ones with old ones and i even reinstall both the game and mode :cautious:

xyzgc

Apr 2, 2017
Hi, I am not sure if this is a missing event due to the mod as I haven't tested it myself, but it seems that if Shani is not injured while in the zone, she still gets patched up at home. Dev had said he had included an alternate scene if she wasn't injured.
My bad if I am wrong!

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Hi, I am not sure if this is a missing event due to the mod as I haven't tested it myself, but it seems that if Shani is not injured while in the zone, she still gets patched up at home. Dev had said he had included an alternate scene if she wasn't injured.
My bad if I am wrong!
i think she got injured fighting of the murders at the tunnel before leaving the zone. its the scene when she cut of the hand.
i can be wrong but i think its there she got injured

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020

here is the crash massages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is weird i didn't have any problen and i redo the full mod like always to avoid problems but im going to check the mod again this days as soon i have time... im busy with some personal things at the moment

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Any update on how the progress is going bro? AdanGC Mods also please take your time
nothing man i play a few times the game with my mod this past weekend but didnt have any trouble maybe the dude with the problem need to restart so the new variables show because i check my files and dont find any problem also i play the full update without a problem. So i can't lose more time in this game at the moment.. Also im going to be busy these days beacause i need to beta test a couple of games im a beta tester, because i dont want to lose my place in the beta tester team of those games.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Star_slade

Jan 21, 2021
Is there Mod version of the game desert stalker V13 for android? If yes, Tell me how to install it. Been waiting so long for this update. If not I'll wait an eternity. Thanks for your work bro. I've even played previous versions of your mod too. Thanks:love::love:

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes