White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Just a heads up for any new folks here, this game usually gets leaked 5-7 days after beta release. (6 dollar/mo subs are the ones usually leaking it for us)

so I wouldn’t wait around for it today or next few days.

but don’t worry, it’ll come!

EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
Just a heads up for any new folks here, this game usually gets leaked 5-7 days after beta release. (6 dollar/mo subs are the ones usually leaking it for us)

so I wouldn’t wait around for it today or next few days.

but don’t worry, it’ll come!
what are you talking about?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Just sharing what I’ve seen in the past… For people who dont believe me and thinks it’s getting released in an hour or today, your free to waste your day and sit around all day for it….

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I just hope that this update feels like something I can really sink my teeth into. Last update had quite a few stuff added, but felt all over the place for me. Whenever it felt like something was about to get good, about to escalate... end of content for this branch.

That with the former master branch, the palace branch and the bandit branch. The in-house events felt a little lacking because ever since Shani got back, I have this feeling of a "need to make up for lost time" with her, and those courtyard harem scenes could've been filled out. And the random visit to the desert girl felt just that - very random.

So last time around, it felt like there was a bit of everything but not enough of anything, if that makes sense. I hope that this time around the focus was different.

Regardless, I know that whatever is in there it'll be good quality. In this aspect, if nothing else, the dev and his team haven't dropped the ball yet. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Looking forward to the update, when it eventually drops.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes