Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In addition to wishing for a hero to provide us with this release, I see this problem: it's the Beta version! These developers have a history of releasing a series of updates to a release until all (or most of them) are fixed. Notice the release number for the last one - v0.14d. So, if you download and play the Beta, you are playing a bugged version. At best, it won't crash, but no guarantees. So, people will be rushing to F95 bawling about the crappy release after playing the Beta version.

For example, I am providing the Changelog from the OP for v0.14:
v0.14d
Minor changes / Bugfixes:
- Added a new Zahra animation in the Kateryna scene
- Various typos and grammar fixes
- Fixed an incorrect sayer in Asha's settlement interaction
- Fixed a couple of instances where Fairy's new name wasn't interpolated properly
- Fixed an incorrect sayer in the settlement whore scene
- Fixed an incorrect image condition in Fairy's introduction scene depending on whether Kateryna has joined the house or not
- Fixed Shani incorrectly showing up in the Emilia/Fairy harem scene if she hasn't yet returned from the Zone
- Made the Queen's palace interactions available only after the thermae scene to avoid out-of-order event references
- Fixed a variable not being set to True when Kateryna joins the household
- Made a small interaction between Ain and Kateryna available only if Kateryna has joined the household
- Fixed some incorrect markers on the world map button in the home menu

Technical:
- Added an in-game option to toggle censorship/sharing on or off (currently under Edit Details)
- Added the option to rename Fairy & Kitty in Edit Details after you chose their name the first time

v0.14c
- Improved the quality of the Emilia/Fairy harem animation
- Added train animations at the start of the Decayed scene (We like trains)
- Fixed a flag for the water woman in the settlement that caused the outcome dialogues to be reversed
- The player now finds out Fairy's name if they got her from the trader

v0.14b
- Hotfix for crash in the Palace

v0.14a
- Added some missing animations in Kateryna's scene, Emilia/Fairy harem scene and Asha repeatable scene
- Fairy's & Kateryna's introductions now won't happen as long as Shani is in the Zone
- Fixed rolling back after loading a save that caused a revent in the variable updates. Now rollback is blocked prior to that point
- Fixed Zahra's name not being interpolated in Kateryna's quest objectives
- Kateryna's introduction shouldn't happen if you denied her
- Fixed Asha talking while being knocked out in the intro scene
- Fixed misspelled variable in multiple places
- Fixed being unable to visit Raiders camp after seeing the settlement aftermath, blocking the player from Asha/Kitty
- Made Ain's room available again
- Fixed some button markers related to settlement events being enabled prematurely without the actual events being available
- Asha/Kitty are now not accessible in Raider camp before the General and Kitty are captured
- Fixed inconsistency in Queen's dialogue regarding the Thermae scene
- Fixed missing flag checks in Queen's palace scene
- Fixed Emilia appearing in Kateryna's introduction event even if the player denied her and added an alternative branch
Translations:
- Added an Italian translation up to 0.14 (courtesy of Eagle1900)

v0.14 Beta
Added scenes & events:

- Kateryna's introduction to the house (2 parts)
- Decayed visit
- Asani visit
- Fairy's introduction
- Series of small events at Queen's palace
- Settlement aftermath events
- Repeatable interactions with Asha & Kitty
- Harem scene (Emilia/Fairy)
- Brief interactions when you enter Ain or Shani's room
Minor changes / Fixes:
- Added End Of Content screen variations
In the 'd' release, I count 9 bug fixes plus grammar and typo fixes plus a new animation plus gui modifications. That is after the 4th update to the Beta. I also notice that in the 'b' release a possible crash was fixed. Also notice that in the Beta release there was a minor fix to the previous release - this of course is not uncommon in any game.

In essence, anyone playing the Beta release (and other early releases) is doing unpaid Beta testing for the developers.

Just sayin'. I know this will fall on a lot of deaf ears, and that many don't care if the release is critically flawed and would gladly voluntarily Beta test for the developers if they would only ask. But, personally, I'm not going to bother downloading this one, or even subsequent ones, until the developers say the release is stable and they are moving on to the next one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In addition to wishing for a hero to provide us with this release, I see this problem: it's the Beta version! These developers have a history of releasing a series of updates to a release until all (or most of them) are fixed. Notice the release number for the last one - v0.14d. So, if you download and play the Beta, you are playing a bugged version. At best, it won't crash, but no guarantees. So, people will be rushing to F95 bawling about the crappy release after playing the Beta version.

In the 'd' release, I count 9 bug fixes plus grammar and typo fixes plus a new animation plus gui modifications. That is after the 4th update to the Beta. I also notice that in the 'b' release a possible crash was fixed. Also notice that in the Beta release there was a minor fix to the previous release - this of course is not uncommon in any game.

In essence, anyone playing the Beta release (and other early releases) is doing unpaid Beta testing for the developers.

Just sayin'. I know this will fall on a lot of deaf ears, and that many don't care if the release is critically flawed and would gladly voluntarily Beta test for the developers if they would only ask. But, personally, I'm not going to bother downloading this one, or even subsequent ones, until the developers say the release is stable and they are moving on to the next one.

The "Elder Tier" is the testing tier.

• Priority access to beta testing before the official release
  • Beta-testing discord rank & channel
This is the reason that tier is so expensive, it's not so much to detour leaks, it's just it's not a finished product so to speak (it is and isn't), sometimes not all scenes are there, and so on, but pretty sure every beta has leaked here, not sure if the initial ones every time, but they do.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

It's nice to see other people here that don't have the mentality of a two year old at release time. :LOL:

I almost always wait at least four weeks, if not six, to let the bug fixes shake out on all of my favorite VNs - I just have to be careful to watch out for the bozoids that don't know how to use the "spoiler" function during that time. :ROFLMAO:

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017

I strongly disagree with your opinion... You're probably afraid of virgin girls like fire! It's so scary to be the first! It's better to wait until the girl has sex with several football teams... Personally, I think it's good to be the first. See new content before anyone else. Yes, there will be bugs, something will not be completed, but this is an experience that others will not have. The opportunity to see how a particular content was created. It's an experience, an interesting experience.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I strongly disagree with your opinion... You're probably afraid of virgin girls like fire! It's so scary to be the first! It's better to wait until the girl has sex with several football teams... Personally, I think it's good to be the first. See new content before anyone else. Yes, there will be bugs, something will not be completed, but this is an experience that others will not have. The opportunity to see how a particular content was created. It's an experience, an interesting experience.
If you compare playing a buggy VN to having sex with a virgin, I really pity your sexual experience.

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
If you compare playing a buggy VN to having sex with a virgin, I really pity your sexual experience.
In the last message, you wrote that you are pleased to see people who do not have the mentality of a two-year-old child... and then you yourself draw a conclusion about my sexual experience, as if you were a two-year-old child yourself. Well, if the mention of sex does not make you understand the essence of what I have said, I will give you another analogy. Buying an iPhone or an Xbox console, everyone knows that the first revisions at the start of sales have a huge number of defects and flaws, the next revisions that come out in half a year or a year are much more stable. However, this does not stop millions of people from buying a new iPhone on the first day of the start of sales. Being the first to get a new device and a new experience is worth the risk of encountering a bug or defect. It seems silly to me to sit and watch everyone around enjoying and discussing a new product, while you sit on the sidelines and wait for its "perfect version".

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
If a virgin girl has bugs in her I don't know if I'd rather fuck her tbh :HideThePain:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
In the last message, you wrote that you are pleased to see people who do not have the mentality of a two-year-old child... and then you yourself draw a conclusion about my sexual experience as a two-year-old child. Well, if the mention of sex does not make you understand the essence of what I have said, I will give you another analogy. Buying an iPhone or an Xbox console, everyone knows that the first revisions at the start of sales have a huge number of defects and flaws, the next revisions that come out in half a year or a year are much more stable. However, this does not stop millions of people from buying a new iPhone on the first day of the start of sales. Being the first to get a new device and a new experience is worth the risk of encountering a bug or defect. It seems silly to me to sit and watch everyone around enjoying and discussing a new product, while you sit on the sidelines and wait for its "perfect version".
Whether you side with those who want to wait until a rev that has all content and most bugs fixed, or you want it now, ThorinKing makes a good point about using one of the three spoiler options when a release is new.

Most people on this thread will respect this convention - hiding spoilers while a release is new - versus intentionally spamming the best images to crap on the experiences of all who will follow.

It is not hard to think of the experiences of others, but a reminder does not go amiss.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes