Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
***HOLY SPIT!***

I **DEFINITELY** missed that dialogue from Ain abt others doing the same. ..

Do you recall where/when Ain spoke of it? Or where Zahra said MC restraint was unusual?..

Your point abt survival stands up to scrutiny: when you have few options, you take what ya got. That's like how Kateryna's homeland (apparently Czechs, going by her dialogue) goes in for gangbanging to ensure pregnancy.
Well the one where Ain was talking about her friend blowing her dad at school was at the party at Igor's house where Zaton and Zahra first play with Kat a bit.
Ain was telling Igor all about it. Some of the Zahra commentary was after the workout I believe and when discussing her worries for Shani heading out but it's been a minute.
It pretty early on so you would see it pretty quickly if you started a new game. Hell I think there is a point where Zaton is thinking to himself he wish Shani could warm his bed like most daughters but no he must control himself.
Seek it out it's there bud.
Also the in game library has some cultural lore drops.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
If you're willing to provide the saves, I can pass it on.
Thank you, I attached the file.
Not sure if it matters but the save folder has the word 'BETA' in it ("DesertStalkerBETA-1606678851").

Here try this one, I never had that bug, and it is from 15c
check for virus to be on the save side hope that helps
I appreciate it, but I need my own save to work since it has all my choices made throughout the game.

Reactions: xapican

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I appreciate it, but I need my own save to work since it has all my choices made throughout the game.
Seems like it's another corner case that carried on from 0.11b, where that save was created the first time. Hard to catch them all in advance :/
Put the attached file in game/scripts and overwrite when asked. It should make the quest available.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Seems like it's another corner case that carried on from 0.11b, where that save was created the first time. Hard to catch them all in advance :/
Put the attached file in game/scripts and overwrite when asked. It should make the quest available.
Thanks a lot, it works now!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 3782329
Bond Girl Shani (Jun24 Extra/NSFW)

View attachment 3782330

"I like a little flutter now and then. Who doesn't like to take chances?"

Here's the second one. Don't forget to take a look at the attachments. If you like translucent dresses, that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need this girl doing some femdom stuff with some unlucky guy out there in the desert ASAP

EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
- Fixed an old corner case where playthroughs that started in version 0.12b didn't have subsequent save compatibility fixes applied. This is what I remember I had to go through everything all over again at 13

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
100%. Steel doesn't just go bad, if it is kept dry so it doesn't rust it will literally last thousands of years. The desert is the perfect place for it
Well yes, but also if it was locked in some space. Because rains happen even in deserts, and sandstorms could do pretty rough sanding, especially to more delicate parts of complex items. When Z found a new ride, it was locked - another was beyond salvaging.
About the ammo going bad, the usual issue is with the primer, which degrades much faster and gives a misfire. Especially if it was in a hot, or humid environment etc. So the gunpowder should be reusable, at least partially - because it also can undergo partial crystallization (may damage the weapon) or jellification (may lodge the bullet).
And yes, blackpowder would lack power (so you would need to rack after each shot) and leave a ton of a nasty shit inside the barrel. Which would be a royal PITA to clean out from the rifled barrel. And I guess that is a main cause of widespread adoption of the barrel rifling after invention of the modern gunpowder.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well yes, but also if it was locked in some space. Because rains happen even in deserts, and sandstorms could do pretty rough sanding, especially to more delicate parts of complex items. When Z found a new ride, it was locked - another was beyond salvaging.
About the ammo going bad, the usual issue is with the primer, which degrades much faster and gives a misfire. Especially if it was in a hot, or humid environment etc. So the gunpowder should be reusable, at least partially - because it also can undergo partial crystallization (may damage the weapon) or jellification (may lodge the bullet).
And yes, blackpowder would lack power (so you would need to rack after each shot) and leave a ton of a nasty shit inside the barrel. Which would be a royal PITA to clean out from the rifled barrel. And I guess that is a main cause of widespread adoption of the barrel rifling after invention of the modern gunpowder.
I mean, I thought it was pretty obvious that we're talking about guns left in sheltered places, not just sitting out on a sand dune. Guns are generally kept indoors rather than left lying around on the ground.
And rifling was widely adopted before the development of smokeless powder, the hurdle there was that rifling requires a tight fit to work so ramming a musket ball down a rifled barrel is significantly slower than a smoothbore. When breachloaders became common though they were all rifled, even though they were still using black powder.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes