Riyaan07

Apr 4, 2024
Awesome Game
I focused on a character at a time.Its meant to be played like that since it's sandbox type.
Ooohh I loved the mutant part.
My favourite was the zone goddamn! The amount of ideas I've got to add your story.
Obviously there's room for improvement.
You learn from a miss and it adds to your experience and skill.
I hope you get enough funds to make this even better

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
But after her sexual initiation, we see her open up a lot about that side of her and even the scene with the Queen showed that she knows how to use sex a way to move her ideals.
Ngl didn't watch that scene yet, so I can't argue about it. I'm just playing 1 hour or so every weekend, so I'm advancing slowly through the story. I barely started that bandit settlement. So, if she says something like she's willing to whore herself over benefit, then my vision of her may change later.
I think what we will see is Shani using sex the same way as Zaton does.
I've never seen Zaton using sex as a tool to escape from tricky situations so far. He only uses violence or diplomacy. The forced sex he has with women are when they're the ones defeated and not him. If he is in danger, he goes through the path of violence. Sex is just his reward after he already won the fight. So I don't know how Shani whoring herself while being threatened would be comparable.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Surly what wildride69 comment in page 840 was just a casual ironic comment that coincidentally fit what I said about Shani in a reply to him, and I'm just being paranoid :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It's wildride :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sorry but you are paying toll of being new to this thread all of those who were following this game the last 2 yrs are a bit bored about some vocal groups, as you read in HK or Ohmygodnotagain coments.
regarding Shani zone adventures there are more to come and also there was a poll about going with MC on relic hunt. I suggest to check Zatons Discord ;) what do you think about the Hive and the Mutant plot ?

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
what do you think about the Hive and the Mutant plot ?
I hope Zetans form an alliance with the bunker mutants in the future for that implied upcoming war they mention sometimes. Maybe I haven't read that much of the lore but I don't see reason for them to being oppressed. Yuna is a sweetheart, and one of my favorite girls for sure.

The hive... it was just a mind-controlling mutant woman and a bunch of mindless violent ugly monsters so far?... I don't like them. And I don't like the Decayed either. So unless Zaton's master has a plan to change their human-eating nature, I support total Decayed extermination :devilish:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The hive... it was just a mind-controlling mutant woman and a bunch of mindless violent ugly monsters so far?... I don't like them.
So I guess you took "Mantis" home to the base ? I have 2 saves for that part, one with a deal with them, and one where I helped Mantis to break out, I liked the visuals when you go the alliance path with the Queen.
Regarding the Decayed, yes there is a war upcoming, just looking forward how the story evolves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
So I guess you took "Mantis" home to the base ? I have 2 saves for that part, one with a deal with them, and one where I helped Mantis to break out
I have a save for that choice but didn't follow both routes entirely, only the one you took Mantis to the bunker. I have seen what happens if you don't, and I don't like her being brainwashed again. I think there was a reason for her to escape from there in the first place. Also, what comes out from breeding that queen? More monsters? Or some kind of intelligent being but which you don't know if it's going to be good or evil...

I think so far there's not much more story regarding that for me to go back and do the outer route, but I will do it for sure when the main story is more advanced to see how things go. So far, seeing how Pepper questions you about if it was "the right choice" to make, I think both options are going to have pros and cons. But in the short term, I prefer to bring Mantis back to the bunker.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yes - there is minor sharing in this AVN but that is not a major focus.

I'm fine with Zaton deciding that Igor can enjoy Ain's mouth or ass, for example - as a sign of respect and gracious hospitality for his friend.

Zaton's decision to offer this as part of the hospitality extended to Igor is a part of this society.

Ain has also been raised with the knowledge that she would become responsible for another man's household when she marries - fulfilling the same role that Zahra does for Zaton - so her father offering her in this way is not out of character and fits the story IMO.

Shani is different and was not raised for this role.

She is Zaton's heir And a Desert Stalker now (not a quasi-free use priestess).

I think it is out of character for Shani, who just completed her trials as a Desert Stalker (let alone being Zaton's heir), to just convert her into another set of holes for Igor to use.

So, if Shani is supposed to be available to Igor (or Omar FTM) for sharing, why not Fairy, why not Kateryna (all the men of her village were going to bang her anyway, right?), why not two or three of the women at a time?

How much of the previous story do we ignore just to fulfill the 'sharing' imperative?

One other thing worth considering is:

Every other woman and multi-woman combo we add to the 'Igor/Omar needs to be able to bang her because sharing is not just good - it is essential' takes away from dev time that can be spent on other things, be it quests, advancing the Queen's story arc, advancing the Ivy/Yuna story arc, Zaton getting to spend more time banging the raider sisters/enjoying his women etc.

The AVN is called Desert Stalker... not Desert Sharing... just saying.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You act like the anti-NTR brigade doesn't try to start a flame war in damn near any thread where there's even a whisper that an LI had a sex life beyond the MC's cock. Comparatively, the sharing-fans who comment here are pretty tame... besides, God forbid people talk about sharing in this thread considering that this is literally a thread for a VN that has sharing content.

And for the record, I myself am not into sharing. I'd rather Zaton fucks Rabiah stupid right in front of Omar, leaving her a drooling mess who can't remember her name.
For the record, I noticed that one of the tags missing is handholding...

I think this is the perfect chance for the dev to correct this oversight!

I think Omar can hold hands with Rabiah while Zaton is giving her the business and, because this is going to take some time, help her drink some water while Zaton is working to 'hydrate' another part of Rabiah. :devilish:

Cheers!! :coffee:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 3720848 View attachment 3720847 View attachment 3720846

Dev log 09.06.2024

I can finally say it: This is the final devlog before the Beta hits sometime next week.
There are only a few gaps left to fill and lines to add. I have been crunching for the past couple of weeks and it's all coming together during the next few days.
We are currently sitting at over 1,100 renders of new content (with a tiny bit more to come as I'm still adding missing expressions and stuff), including a number of NSFW scenes, a full side quest for Lirah that has 2 distinct paths, plus the first shipment of 400 reworked early game renders.
Thank you all for giving me the time to work on it a little longer than what I predicted, it helped feel more at ease knowing that you were okay with it in the comments.
See you during the releases! And have an enjoyable next week.
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 100%
Date with Zahra: 90%
Igor visits Kateryna: 100%
Queen's bedroom: 100%

Short repeatables:
Emilia's kitchen service: 100%
Ain's wakeup service: 100%
Shani's workout happy ending: 100%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 70%
Coding: 80%
Thanks for the post.
Ngl, wish there were more Shani and Ivy content, but still, pretty happy that Zahra & the Queen are getting content.
Really looking forward to it.

Reactions: Mysterious_Xeno

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 3720848 View attachment 3720847 View attachment 3720846

Dev log 09.06.2024

I can finally say it: This is the final devlog before the Beta hits sometime next week.
There are only a few gaps left to fill and lines to add. I have been crunching for the past couple of weeks and it's all coming together during the next few days.
We are currently sitting at over 1,100 renders of new content (with a tiny bit more to come as I'm still adding missing expressions and stuff), including a number of NSFW scenes, a full side quest for Lirah that has 2 distinct paths, plus the first shipment of 400 reworked early game renders.
Thank you all for giving me the time to work on it a little longer than what I predicted, it helped feel more at ease knowing that you were okay with it in the comments.
See you during the releases! And have an enjoyable next week.
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 100%
Date with Zahra: 90%
Igor visits Kateryna: 100%
Queen's bedroom: 100%

Short repeatables:
Emilia's kitchen service: 100%
Ain's wakeup service: 100%
Shani's workout happy ending: 100%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 70%
Coding: 80%
Dude the queen....
I just can't man. She's so fucking stunning.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Shani is different and was not raised for this role.

She is Zaton's heir And a Desert Stalker now (not a quasi-free use priestess).

I think it is out of character for Shani, who just completed her trials as a Desert Stalker (let alone being Zaton's heir), to just convert her into another set of holes for Igor to use.
If she's not taking the same route like her mother or sister why shouldn't she also be able to enjoy the same freedom Zaton has? He's drinking from every oasis available to him so why can't she make her own decisions? Either you're convinced she's an independent woman or you're not.

I believe many people here don't actually see her as a character and more like another set of holes for Zaton to use. :sneaky:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Because women need to worry about pregnancy.

The last thing Shani needs at this point is to get pregnant and Zaton acknowledges that in the scenes with her.
It's possible I missed the scene where Zaton talks about his infertility. Is that the reason he doesn't care about getting others pregnant? Not that women of the past before plan B came available had no ways to avoid pregnancy (e.g. fertility calendar).

I'm pretty certain though that Zetan doesn't care about that kind of realism. Not when Zaton is sleeping with his own daughter or others whenever he wants to. Shani will only get pregnant if Zeton allows her to, so I think your argument is more or less insubstantial.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes