Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
There is a part in me that enjoys being submissive to arrogant naive women out of my own volition and knowing very well that I could just flip the switch at any moment and she could do nothing about it. The Queen is great for this and that's why my current playthrough works on absolute loyalty to her and her whims.

But there is another aspect I enjoy in this game, which is chewing bubble gum and kicking ass... And MC is all out of bubble gum. No, but seriously, spreading influence, absorbing people or even groups into your command, training next generation to continue your legacy, conquering and plundering - all top notch stuff, that is not so common to explore in such well designed setting.

What pains me is that at some point I won't be able to have both. At some point I would either have to take over The Queen or do something inevitably stupid for The Queen and lose otherwise beneficial thing for myself. This is a positive for game's replayability, but the perfectionist inside me is torn apart almost literally.

Anyways, excellent game and can't wait for next update. Miss the music almost more than sex lol.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Just another guy throw his two cents at the Shani and sharing discussion, but here it is: why so much fuss about this? All the sharing that happens in the game is optional. I would assume that every sharing that might happen in the future will be optional too. Every sex interaction is optional, actually.
Did I enjoy the sharing scenes? Absolutely. Am I into sharing? Not really. But the way the scenes were made was right up my alley. So, even not being a hater or a lover of this type of scene, I am very much a fan of how they were done in the game, to the point that I want the Dev can put some more in the game.
As for Shani, would it make sense to have a sharing scene with her like we did with Ain and Kat? I don´t so. Would I play that scene if it ever gets added? Hell yeah! But to her character, it would probably only make sense if it was something like what happened with the Queen in the bathhouse and I´m pretty confident the person writing this game knows that too.
And if for some reason Shani ever has a sexual experience with another man, with or without Zaton´s presence, I´m very certain that it would be her choice to do so.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In my game she wont, I have pregnancy turned off.
*turns pregnancy back on for Leinad* :BootyTime:

Just another guy throw his two cents at the Shani and sharing discussion, but here it is: why so much fuss about this? All the sharing that happens in the game is optional. I would assume that every sharing that might happen in the future will be optional too. Every sex interaction is optional, actually.
Did I enjoy the sharing scenes? Absolutely. Am I into sharing? Not really. But the way the scenes were made was right up my alley. So, even not being a hater or a lover of this type of scene, I am very much a fan of how they were done in the game, to the point that I want the Dev can put some more in the game.
As for Shani, would it make sense to have a sharing scene with her like we did with Ain and Kat? I don´t so. Would I play that scene if it ever gets added? Hell yeah! But to her character, it would probably only make sense if it was something like what happened with the Queen in the bathhouse and I´m pretty confident the person writing this game knows that too.
And if for some reason Shani ever has a sexual experience with another man, with or without Zaton´s presence, I´m very certain that it would be her choice to do so.
They can't help themselves. They hate it, so feel no one else should enjoy it. They are the smoothest of smooth brains. Even one of them insinuating that all NTR/sharing folks want it to be unavoidable and to go play those games. But the fact of the matter is.. this game has had that content since early on. There will be more. I'm sure of it. It's not a primary focus, but it's included.

As for Shani... I'm not in favor of just turning her free-use. But... circumstances could occur where she might be exposed to it. Perhaps she's just curious, having been so careful for so long. And it would only take MC to say, "It's ok to explore a little".

That doesn't mean she goes all psycho slut... it just means she has some opportunities available. And the people who don't want that won't ever have that as part of their canon playthrough... because surely they don't play with sharing turned on or go searching for sharing scenes in the images folder intentionally like paranoid freaks... right?

cantloginwithgoogle

Jan 26, 2024
Gotta say this is one of the best I played so far, decided to try it for the theme and had a lot of fun.
Never really enjoyed incest stuff but the way the cultural ambiance was portrayed created a setting that made it quite fun and acceptable for my taste.
It's evident how much effort was put in this game so far, hope devs keep up the great job.
Bonus point for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"reference". One of my favorite movies ever, it was an awesome surprise.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
One of my post was been deleted from this thread. I just ask the moderators to explain to me the reason of that? As far as I known, my post wasn't violating any rules of the thread.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
There is a part in me that enjoys being submissive to arrogant naive women out of my own volition and knowing very well that I could just flip the switch at any moment and she could do nothing about it. The Queen is great for this and that's why my current playthrough works on absolute loyalty to her and her whims.

But there is another aspect I enjoy in this game, which is chewing bubble gum and kicking ass... And MC is all out of bubble gum. No, but seriously, spreading influence, absorbing people or even groups into your command, training next generation to continue your legacy, conquering and plundering - all top notch stuff, that is not so common to explore in such well designed setting.

What pains me is that at some point I won't be able to have both. At some point I would either have to take over The Queen or do something inevitably stupid for The Queen and lose otherwise beneficial thing for myself. This is a positive for game's replayability, but the perfectionist inside me is torn apart almost literally.
I agree with what you wrote but I don't see the contradiction.
Most great rulers have one or more people behind the throne who are actually making the decisions.

I think Zaton is a character like that. I don't think he would be a good king for various reasons. Most importantly it doesn't fit the lore: he wouldn't be pharaoh, he would be just some usurper / dictator. Secondly I don't think he would be good at it. Thirdly I think he wouldn't like to sit in a throne room all day.

And that your Zaton is acting submissively towards the Queen in the bedroom doesn't mean he can't have political influence.

I fully agree with you. To add a Shani rape scene would also be out of character for her.
Honestly I think it would be the same as if Zaton would be ass raped.
Realistically it's possible but it would not at all fit the game.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Simple everything what is considerd antagonizing is deleted, like one of mine following yours.
Same - no reason given like thread cleanup upstream etc.

Oh well, back to the important discussions about when Zaton and Shani can advance the Queen's corruption a bit and have Her give Zaton a hand, and if Shani wants to give the Queen a hand at the same time - even better!

Now, will the Queen want Shani to make sure that Zaton's finish does not create a mess in her thermae, or will she take responsibility for preventing the mess herself? :unsure: :love:

Cheers!! :coffee:

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
Anyone knows when the next update coming? I won't download it if it comes within 2 months. Its a hassle downloading games multiple times. I have a habit of deleting games after playing it

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The cool thing about non-sharing paths is they complement the sharing paths. The better the former, the more intensive the latter. It's like a well made classic, a pizza Magherita, for example. Delicious on its own but also great with other toppings. I happen do enjoy both. The trick is not to put ham and pineapple on it if you can't stand the heat.

Reactions: HeheBwoi

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
One thing seems clear in this thread the dev should explore both paths simultaneously or there will be a lot of pissed off people either way. There is constant bickering in this thread now and deciding on one path over the other will just lead to all out war:sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes