BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It's possible I missed the scene where Zaton talks about his infertility. Is that the reason he doesn't care about getting others pregnant? Not that women of the past before plan B came available had no ways to avoid pregnancy (e.g. fertility calendar).

I'm pretty certain though that Zetan doesn't care about that kind of realism. Not when Zaton is sleeping with his own daughter or others whenever he wants to. Shani will only get pregnant if Zeton allows her to, so I think your argument is more or less insubstantial.

If Zaton is seedless, he can legally shag his own daughters.
That's law in Utah! Am I right!?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
slightchance; No MC is not infertile, iirc, it is Shani who asks him not to impregnate her when they have sex in her room,
It wouldn't make sense plotwise , that he is infertile, because you have the option to impregnate Zahara, Fairy, Kataryna and the blonde servant, (maybe Ain as well)
Iirc when he shows Kat the temple he talks about it,

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Next Family meeting the girls invite Omar into the cellar.....:devilish::devilish:
aaaand I meant she was cheering with Rabiah ...... how Pax Hadrian sugested ......you Perv ! :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: although the Idea is hot :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Emp_lol

Mar 5, 2018
Is the dev making a lot of changes to scenes in the earlier part of the game? Is it worth to play from the start when the new update comes out?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3731019
To add an humorous note, I suggest checking the library in MC house, there is a short overview about the characters just to disipate any doubts, as much that I agree with Alien EDM I think that would be a shitstorm in the thread if Shani goes for a men not being the MC
After everything she arranged for her father, next to queen? I don’t even know... Shani has a hidden fantasy in her soul 1000153088.gif Unlike Ain, I don’t think Shani will leave her dad to rest :HideThePain:

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Frankly sharing scenes are stupid, if there was a poll on this site how many of us actually played the sharing scenes I bet it would be less than 20% of players. The main thing I hate about these alternative scenes, is that they eat up time the dev could put into other things that the majority of players actually want to see.

Go play an ntr game with unavoidable ntr and be happy.
Same with incest scenes. They eat up time the dev could put into other things.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
As far as I understand, ZetanDS hasn't made all the women in the game to be shared. Of course there is some options, but not every woman. However, all threesome or foursome sex in the game is also some kind of "sharing", not matter if it happen inside the Zaton's harem or not. Example, the scene with Shani and The Queen inside the thermae IS sharing sex, because you are sharing Shani with the queen.

Shani been a current Desert Stalker(as her father) does not mean she cannot have her part of fun. We all agree with that, but I think the relationship between Zaton and Shani should be built with more careful, because Shani is somehow another main character in the game.

Personally, I would like to see Shani engaged in some independent sex action(without her father presence). I mean, as main character, she should also have her own "adventures", having fun with another men or women. I known some people wouldn't like that, to play as a girl having sex with a man, but, I see no problem if that is for the main character as a girl.

Also, about sharing, I think ZetanDS could make available options for a sex more wide open, like an orgy or a gangbang with a girl, with DP and such thing.
I pretty much agree with everything you just said.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes