wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
One thing seems clear in this thread the dev should explore both paths simultaneously or there will be a lot of pissed off people either way. There is constant bickering in this thread now and deciding on one path over the other will just lead to all out war:sneaky:

realhydra

Feb 20, 2018
It's not that having more choices are bad.
The fact is, developer's time and resources are finite.
More of something I don't like means less for something I like.

For example, if the game have two irreversible routes. That means you get half the contents every update.
Even if the devs reuse the visuals. That still means double the narratives, and some may seem awkward.
Some devs may try to let the player switch between any routes. Then players will complain their choices mean nothing.

One may argue that you can play both routes to get all the contents every update.
But it's meaningless if the players don't enjoy the contents.

It's all about kinks, and arguing over it is pointless.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It's not that having more choices are bad.
The fact is, developer's time and resources are finite.
More of something I don't like means less for something I like.

For example, if the game have two irreversible routes. That means you get half the contents every update.
Even if the devs reuse the visuals. That still means double the narratives, and some may seem awkward.
Some devs may try to let the player switch between any routes. Then players will complain their choices mean nothing.

One may argue that you can play both routes to get all the contents every update.
But it's meaningless if the players don't enjoy the contents.

It's all about kinks, and arguing over it is pointless.
This is not a one man VN developer any long, and I'm betting there is a big team behind it currently. Multiple routes is what is needed to TRY and make MOST people satisfied. I say MOST because no matter what if Shani gets captured and put through her paces. like a lot of us want and they give her a second Temple Virgin New Queen Daddy lover ruler route the other half wants.

The Shani is the next coming of Christ people will still follow the first route and complain even though nobody forced them to follow that path but it will probably be the best way to satisfy mostly everyone but the Die hard Shani freaks.

The Dev hopefully has enough resources to do both.:cool:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
One thing seems clear in this thread the dev should explore both paths simultaneously or there will be a lot of pissed off people either way. There is constant bickering in this thread now and deciding on one path over the other will just lead to all out war:sneaky:
There's a lot of dumb trolling, and a lot of people annoyed by the dumb trolling, so the dev should probably do exactly as the dumb trolls request. :rolleyes:

realhydra

Feb 20, 2018
This is not a one man VN developer any long, and I'm betting there is a big team behind it currently. Multiple routes is what is needed to TRY and make MOST people satisfied. I say MOST because no matter what if Shani gets captured and put through her paces. like a lot of us want and they give her a second Temple Virgin New Queen Daddy lover ruler route the other half wants.

The Shani is the next coming of Christ people will still follow the first route and complain even though nobody forced them to follow that path but it will probably be the best way to satisfy mostly everyone but the Die hard Shani freaks.

The Dev hopefully has enough resources to do both.:cool:
This stays the same even for large studio with many devs.
Every branch out route will eventually thin out the story. Lead to less contents for each route every update.

Let the developers make what they want, and you will get the most out of it.

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
After some long and arduous deliberation, we have decided to change the release model of the game, in an effort to please everyone.
From now on, the base game will be free but it will be empty.

Instead, Character + Content DLCs will be available for $29.99 each, so each player can truly tailor their experience.
For the true connoisseurs, there will be a premium Battle Pass* available for only $69.99 which will gradually unlock content the more you play.

*cosmetic micro-transactions (altenative outfits, MC hairstyles, and more) will follow at a later date.

^
sarcasm, because you never know.

This is not a one man VN developer any long, and I'm betting there is a big team behind it currently.
Not directed specifically at you, but it gives me a nice assist to try and and explain how things are, and maybe temper expectations of AAA-level branching (not that we won't try our best).
While on paper we are a 3-person team, the bulk of the work is still done by one person. If I had to put a number on that "bulk", it would probably be ~95%. It is effectively an one-man project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
After some long and arduous deliberation, we have decided to change the release model of the game, in an effort to please everyone.

Instead, Character + Content DLCs will be available for $29.99 each, so each player can truly tailor their experience.
For the true connoisseurs, there will be a premium Battle Pass* available for only $69.99 which will gradually unlock content the more you play.

*cosmetic micro-transactions (altenative outfits, MC hairstyles, and more) will follow at a later date.

/s, because you never know.

Not directed specifically at you, but it gives me a nice assist to try and and explain how things are, and maybe temper expectations of AAA-level branching (not that we won't try our best).
While on paper we are a 3-person team, the bulk of the work is still done by one person. If I had to put a number on that "bulk", it would probably be ~95%. It is effectively an one-man project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You forgot the Ubisoft AAAA Game ultimate form and the game should cost a lowly fee of $100 with 3 day early access and a $120 fee if you want the Collectors Edition with figurine. :ROFLMAO:

Desert Stalker Dev's these are jokes please do not be an Ubisoft!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

Thanks God i haven't been a gamer (as in videogames, i play a lot at the table) for at the very least 25 years :D

Reactions: afterlights

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
battle pass? what is this, 2010? loot boxes are the trend now, old man. buy a pack for 9.99 to get a chance to unlock new scenes, including ultra-rare Ain+Asha threesome :sneaky:

• Hey there
Reactions: YRUSEGME

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
battle pass? what is this, 2010? loot boxes are the trend now, old man. buy a pack for 9.99 to get a chance to unlock new scenes, including ultra-rare Ain+Asha threesome :sneaky:
Question, how do you get the supporting buttons under your name tag? I don't think I've seen that before.

B

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Time to give up on this I guess.... I am happy paying a monthly through Patreon but his is just a big nope. I mean top tier games like Eternum and Pale Carnations are still free with people supporting them (Myself included ). And while this is a superb game and I am willing to spend, the method is just inefficient and not sustainable in the long run.

I wish Paz very best of luck developing this game to its fullest glory with how great it already has been. and maybe try to come up with a better deal for the payments to retain the loyal customers.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Time to give up on this I guess.... I am happy paying a monthly through Patreon but his is just a big nope. I mean top tier games like Eternum and Pale Carnations are still free with people supporting them (Myself included ). And while this is a superb game and I am willing to spend, the method is just inefficient and not sustainable in the long run.

I wish Paz very best of luck developing this game to its fullest glory with how great it already has been. and maybe try to come up with a better deal for the payments to retain the loyal customers.
Pretty sure were just having a bit of fun, don't take these to seriously.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

If you didn't see it before here...
/s, because you never know.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes