Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You forgot the Ubisoft AAAA Game ultimate form and the game should cost a lowly fee of $100 with 3 day early access and a $120 fee if you want the Collectors Edition with figurine. :ROFLMAO:

Desert Stalker Dev's these are jokes please do not be an Ubisoft!
A Shani figurine does sound nice! But how can I make sure nobody touched my figurine before putting her here on my desk? :unsure:

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
I honestly wasn't sure if that was a legitimate backfire of my joke or the best counter-joke I've had happen to me. Well played, in any case.
well, I tried putting some thought into it but it turned out to be more serious than I had intended to lol... its 4:35 am here and my brain is operating at the speed of P4 ( Pentium 4 if you are from that glorious era ).

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69
Mar 12, 2024
Anyone knows when the next update coming? I won't download it if it comes within 2 months. Its a hassle downloading games multiple times. I have a habit of deleting games after playing it
How do have the saves to the games? Do you copy them or put them in different file?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How do have the saves to the games? Do you copy them or put them in different file?
Curiously, Ren'Py games save games both in a system user folder in windows and in the game's local folder. So when you download the new release of a game you are playing your saves are there already. But you can also easely move them from a pc to another.

Reactions: xapican
Mar 12, 2024
Curiously, Ren'Py games save games both in a system user folder in windows and in the game's local folder. So when you download the new release of a game you are playing your saves are there already. But you can also easely move them from a pc to another.
Huh? So I can just, delete all my saves in a local file and still have all the saves which I had in the game? I thought I had to at least make a copy or smh :)

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
*turns pregnancy back on for Leinad* :BootyTime:

They can't help themselves. They hate it, so feel no one else should enjoy it. They are the smoothest of smooth brains. Even one of them insinuating that all NTR/sharing folks want it to be unavoidable and to go play those games. But the fact of the matter is.. this game has had that content since early on. There will be more. I'm sure of it. It's not a primary focus, but it's included.

As for Shani... I'm not in favor of just turning her free-use. But... circumstances could occur where she might be exposed to it. Perhaps she's just curious, having been so careful for so long. And it would only take MC to say, "It's ok to explore a little".

That doesn't mean she goes all psycho slut... it just means she has some opportunities available. And the people who don't want that won't ever have that as part of their canon playthrough... because surely they don't play with sharing turned on or go searching for sharing scenes in the images folder intentionally like paranoid freaks... right?
It´s actually just "to each their own". For example, a lot of people in this forum and playing this game are into pregnancy, they want the choice to make the female characters pregnant. If it was up to me, that wouldn´t even be a choice in the game. I actually have pregnancy turned off in the game. Every cumshot where I can choose where to cum, it´s always outside (face and mouth, preferably).
I don´t come in here and write about how pregnancy kink is ruining the game and that it shouldn´t even be present because it wastes time that the Dev could use to put other stuff in the game. Just let everyone have their flavor of tea and whatever they don´t like, they can skip it, like I do.

As for Shani, it´s not hard either. Since she lost her virginity that she has been more curious and more involved in the sex life of the family. We can see that the Dev was waiting for Shani to join in because we´ve got so many scenes with her in the last two updates. That said, she has been more involved with Zaton because she´s at a stage where she maybe feels more comfortable doing lewd stuff with him/around him. There may come a time where she feels comfortable exploring outside the house. Maybe she visits the queen and she has a surprise for both of them. Would that be so out of character?

Same - no reason given like thread cleanup upstream etc.

Oh well, back to the important discussions about when Zaton and Shani can advance the Queen's corruption a bit and have Her give Zaton a hand, and if Shani wants to give the Queen a hand at the same time - even better!

Now, will the Queen want Shani to make sure that Zaton's finish does not create a mess in her thermae, or will she take responsibility for preventing the mess herself? :unsure: :love:

Cheers!! :coffee:
Here´s for hoping the queen takes matters into her own hands...and mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I love this arguing for the NPC daughter, the main protagonist is the Desert Stalker. I am sure that brief side story will outweigh ALL the other buildup.

Omegasail75

Oct 16, 2018
here we go again. I'm playing again after a 2 month break and I'm stuck again. The daughter is on a mission in the zone. she picked up a glow stick from the factory. she spent 2 days in a lonely house. She's sitting in a bunker and can't get out. At that time, as Zotan, I captured a settlement on the highway and fucked everyone that was available. Only the house and the mutant tower are displayed on the map. I was in Ivy's cave. I read Ivy's diary. I saw her naked and nothing else. I can neither enter the highway nor the palace to report. As a zotan, it's been my 6th day since Shani passed away. I would like something to move. help. I've been to hive twice. the mantis is with the mutants and Fangs and Zotan fucked her. and I still really don't know what to do more. Help?

El_prezz

May 22, 2023
Thanks for the reply.

The only option I get is "I want to live the full experience" or not. My first play through I was given the option to impregnate a girl but she never get pregnant. So am I missing something or has it not been add to the game yet.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
here we go again. I'm playing again after a 2 month break and I'm stuck again. The daughter is on a mission in the zone. she picked up a glow stick from the factory. she spent 2 days in a lonely house. She's sitting in a bunker and can't get out. At that time, as Zotan, I captured a settlement on the highway and fucked everyone that was available. Only the house and the mutant tower are displayed on the map. I was in Ivy's cave. I read Ivy's diary. I saw her naked and nothing else. I can neither enter the highway nor the palace to report. As a zotan, it's been my 6th day since Shani passed away. I would like something to move. help. I've been to hive twice. the mantis is with the mutants and Fangs and Zotan fucked her. and I still really don't know what to do more. Help?
I don't think you can let Shani die in the Zone and truly continue the game. That was just choice for players to see what would happen, not for it to be part of the game. Go back to a save before Shani dies and don't let her die and the game will probably continue on with addition content.

Omegasail75

Oct 16, 2018
I don't think you can let Shani die in the Zone and truly continue the game. That was just choice for players to see what would happen, not for it to be part of the game. Go back to a save before Shani dies and don't let her die and the game will probably continue on with addition content.
But she LIVES just is inside bunker.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Huh? So I can just, delete all my saves in a local file and still have all the saves which I had in the game? I thought I had to at least make a copy or smh :)
You can. You can delete the whole game folder no sweat, unless you go do cleanings in your user folder, which you should do every now and then as a ren'py gamer, because all saves of all of ren'py games you played are still there.

Reactions: iamBatmannotyou

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
they are also located in appdata/local/ren'py
That's the folder i was referring to. It's a user folder. If you log with a different, not administrator, user to windows you shouldn't be able to access it not should ren'py able to save/load there but it would make another folder of the same name for the current logged user and the 2 folders would't have each their own different saves.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes