ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
I love this game, I can't forget the conversation on the pyramid after Zaton accompanied Shani on her first expedition, I can't forget the image of Zaton ordering Asha to hold her masked phallus, I can't forget the hair waving on Zahra's face as the evening breeze blew in on the balcony, I can't forget the image of Shani and the "ghost" talking under the maple tree, I can't forget the poem written by the boyfriend of the "ghost", so far, my memories are endless, my hobby is to share, but at the same time, I love the story more, I love every moment that the author constructs.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Desert Stalker [v0.16 Beta] [Zetan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.
Seems like every Video File was changed, or at least 250 of them not sure how many there are in total, that explains why the game shrunk overall and why the Patch is so big.

Universal: v0.15c -> v0.16 Beta [1,48 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.15c -> v0.16 Beta [550 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
I'm a little upset. I saw in the video file that the only person framed with Igor was Katerina.So I'll just wait for the translation, or... The next version.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes