The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Imagen de publicación de Patreon-4.png
Dev log 16.06.2024
ahora mismo
Hey everyone, I usually do not post devlogs immediately after a release, but I wanted to write a few things and give you an idea of what's coming next, now that the beta is out and the release will start becoming available to you.

At the moment I am actively working on fixing render errors, missing facial expressions, reported bugs and other little details to round up the update. Even if all the content is ready and playable, there is always some leftovers to do.

After that is done though, I will start working on the next update, which will hopefully coincide with the Steam release if all goes well. There will be a big mission for the mutants and I am really excited for it. We have planned the follow-up to the story in the bunker under the tower for months. I want it to be cinematic, meaningful as well as sexy and flesh out a part of the game that has gotten the least amount of content so far.

Imagen de publicación de Patreon-5.png

Aside from that we generally have other side quest continuations in the works, from Nadia/Rabiah, to Emilia, to Ain (you will see why during Zahra's date), and I will have to see to what degree the content is possible while focusing on the mutants as the big event for 0.17. I would like for the next few updates to be more...focused, and less of a buffet of many pieces of small content.

As for those side quests... I don't know if you feel the same, but I think we had a fair bit of them in the last few updates. Ain meeting Nadia, Kateryna getting her multiple fillings too (literally), and now Zahra's date and even Fairy got their place in the spotlight. I think at this point it's time to switch focus primarily back on the main story, and their characters.

Imagen de publicación de Patreon-6.png

Shani is waiting to go out there and raid tombs together. The Queen has her own agenda, connected tightly to her spot in the soon to be empire. Will the Elder's text leak and diminish her power when found? Then there is Abrax, and your mysterious glowing object. He will want to talk to us, and show more of what the decayed in Old Cairo are planning, the dead city, and their...peculiar lifestyles. And of course Zion's continuation and the Raiders as a whole.

Last but not least, seeing how and if the factions will influence the future of the city, and to what degree. 0.17 will be a stepping stone towards that direction and the eventual outcomes.

Imagen de publicación de Patreon-7.png

So... since the story is nowhere from finished, I would like to from now on focus on creating at least one major story event per update, at least for the next few updates, adding other fun or side activities on top of it, and not the other way around. What this means, is more of the DS main story. What this definitely does not mean... is that there will be less sex. ;o

That was it from me I think, just wanted to get that out since some of you may wonder at this point where the story is going, why do we introduce all these characters, and what does following them on their missions and adventures achieve and lead up to? I want to now focus on creating that answer for you, without simply telling you through a post, or spoiling you needlessly. But I can promise you there are plans, and I am more than excited for 0.17.

Cheers and I hope you enjoy 0.16!

twotonepatrone

Apr 18, 2024
There are two from what I figured:
1)One is when you are fucking Kateryna and you have to choose the option "Look at Igor" and she gets shared with him. Infact the MC and Igor dp her soon after.
2) The other one is when you order a waitress in the restaurant to serve the male customers while you are on the date with Zahara.
much appreciated, and before this there was only 1 right? where we can share ain and zahra to igor

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Displayme

Noxilian

Aug 11, 2022
Not sure this was an issue in previous patches, but in 0.16 BETA, Fairy's "healed" family introduction scene is pretty messed up if you've already introduced either Emilia or Kateryna to the household.

The conditionals for what images to use (to determine which characters are in the background) are messed up such that after MC tells Fairy to "come here", it skips into an entirely different scene - specifically the scene where you're finishing up with the computer terminal after the first time Ivy shows it to you.

Only caught this because I was replaying the game as of yesterday and left off just a bit before that scene. Updated to the latest version when I noticed it today, and encountered the issue when continuing the playthrough. At first I thought it might be an issue with having updated the files in place (which the topic post recommends against), so I tried making a new folder entirely, but the problem persisted, and I found the conditional issue in the files (line 3254 in day14.rpy).

Last edited:
Reactions: Displayme

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Desert Stalker [v0.16]
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I also applied a Denoise/Deblock filter. Some lost details can even be recovered in certain scenes

Download links : Mega ;

02/11/2024 : filenames have been fixed

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Desert Stalker [v0.16 Beta] [Zetan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.
Seems like every Video File was changed, or at least 250 of them not sure how many there are in total, that explains why the game shrunk overall and why the Patch is so big.

Universal: v0.15c -> v0.16 Beta [1,48 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Universal Compressed: v0.15c -> v0.16 Beta [550 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
nice ...compressed update now to get rest of game ...(n)

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes