jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
My Zaton didn't let Igor do shit but look sad and jealous.
Me neither as a "canon" playthrough, but I still watch the rest of the options in the gallery for any scene. You can tell Igor wanted her badly when you read Zaton's thoughts when he deflowers Kat on the bed.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
A continuation about an earlier conversation with her. My assumption is that there will still be choice from player if she stays home or... goes elsewhere.
Even if the player gives us the choice to decide her fate, I think she will not leave home, even if Zaton lets her go for some reason, perhaps she will either run away, which will lead to a plot twist, or her father will keep her... I mean , she’s part of LI in the game, isn’t she? It’s unlikely that you’ll just let go like that :unsure:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Even if the player gives us the choice to decide her fate, I think she will not leave home, even if Zaton lets her go for some reason, perhaps she will either run away, which will lead to a plot twist, or her father will keep her... I mean , she’s part of LI in the game, isn’t she? It’s unlikely that you’ll just let go like that :unsure:
Well considering we already have the choice to be sadistic assholes to Fairy and if I recall the option to turn down other LI's in the game I wouldn't be surprised if the option to ship her off appears.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
How about you turn on your brain and download the full game then????? :KEK: :KEK:

Holy shit :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
I can understand someone that don't understand anything about technology, but holy shit, the guy is here for almost one year and still don't understand the UPDATE ONLY patch... :KEK:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
We cant even get someone to upload a save file on this thread and you want an Android port, good luck with that.
You know downloading files from random people on the internet is ill-advised if you value your data and/or PC right?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well considering we already have the choice to be sadistic assholes to Fairy and if I recall the option to turn down other LI's in the game I wouldn't be surprised if the option to ship her off appears.
Maybe... but what I mean is, Ain has a lot of fans, and I think the developer knows this, so it’s hardly easy to send her away from homes :unsure:

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe... but what I mean is, Ain has a lot of fans, and I think the developer knows this, so it’s hardly easy to send her away from homes :unsure:
If you can't tell from my tag she is my favorite so I'm biased but I have seen a lot of people hating on her on these very forums in the past bro.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If you can't tell from my tag she is my favorite so I'm biased but I have seen a lot of people hating on her on these very forums in the past bro.
I also like Ain, I just saw some who like Ain, that’s why I was surprised by the comment that “Zaton may decide to send Ain somewhere”, this may be a small blow for some fans... but we’ll see what happens)))

Reactions: Xythurr

Emp_lol

Mar 5, 2018
Seems like all my saves are corrupted i guess. Nothing is working to get palace working in the map. Even when I went back to an earlier save. No way to get Lirah scenes. Hopefully that will be fixed.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well she wants to stay home from what I recall and I don't know what kind of heartless bastard would force his daughter much less a lover to marry and leave in the cruel world of the post-apocalypse but it sure as shit ain't me. :ROFLMAO:

I suppose giving evil bastards the choice is a good thing though. Maybe...
View attachment 3742971
I also like Ain, I just saw some who like Ain, that’s why I was surprised by the comment that “Zaton may decide to send Ain somewhere”, this may be a small blow for some fans... but we’ll see what happens)))
Guys, this would always be something optional. I do not see Zetan (the dev, not Zaton the MC), forcing us to send off Ain if we don't want. So in the future, there may be an option for those who want her to meet someone and be happy... or just stay home and be happy. As mentioned by someone else, the game often let's the MC be a kind of a dick... whether you let Ivy die, leave Fairy broken, etc. Even then, I don't think this is a dick choice, just encouraging her to live her own life, if you want to as a player. If not, that's all fine, too. Continue loving her... and making love to her :BootyTime: as you see fit.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think she has to make her own choice, and as Shani did earn the respect of her parents, at least is what i mean to interpret from the conversation MC and Zahara during the date, I took it as a hint from what is still to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, this would always be something optional. I do not see Zetan (the dev, not Zaton the MC), forcing us to send off Ain if we don't want. So in the future, there may be an option for those who want her to meet someone and be happy... or just stay home and be happy. As mentioned by someone else, the game often let's the MC be a kind of a dick... whether you let Ivy die, leave Fairy broken, etc. Even then, I don't think this is a dick choice, just encouraging her to live her own life, if you want to as a player. If not, that's all fine, too. Continue loving her... and making love to her :BootyTime: as you see fit.
NEVER THERE CAN BE NO OTHERS FOR HER REEEEEEE! Lmao yeah you pretty much made my point. We can choose for Zaton to be a right prick if we want to but I'll never consider it canon since it cuts content but that's just me /shrug.
I love this damn AVN more than is healthy.:LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
NEVER THERE CAN BE NO OTHERS FOR HER REEEEEEE! Lmao yeah you pretty much made my point. We can choose for Zaton to be a right prick if we want to but I'll never consider it canon since it cuts content but that's just me /shrug.
I love this damn AVN more than is healthy.:LOL:
Believe me, I'm never sending off Ain. I might do sharsies... but I'm keepin her around forever.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I think she has to make her own choice, and as Shani did earn the respect of her parents, at least is what i mean to interpret from the conversation MC and Zahara during the date, I took it as a hint from what is still to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's true but she already asked Zaton to let her stay home on their first outing/date so I think her mind is pretty made up unless something changes.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes