xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I cant get the new content to appear, help. the palace does not appear for me no matter how many days i wait or clicked everything. Are saves broken or am i missing something.
Did you try to start from an older save like from 14 ?
how do i get the scene where lirah stays a guard, i convince her to stay as a guard but dont see any scenes
Hear her out and on the last interaction tell her to stay

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
Did you try to start from an older save like from 14 ?

my last save was 15beta i can start the igor and diner date but thats it i cant start the lirah part at all since palace does not appear

does anyone have a save before this update that works im not doing the whole game again lol

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
Not sure if this was locked behind specific variables or not. A lot of the stuff with Queen seems to happen regardless and when you're there you can choose to do something with her or not.

But in my specific condition, the palace was not even available on the map at all. So I couldn't do Lirah's quests or the Queen's scenes.
same - no Lirah quest. palace doesn't show up.

i think a nice bonus scene would be us showing us Zahra getting her nipple pierced. that was likely from another guy. i imagined a scene where the piercing artist is trying to turn her one enough to stray but right when he thinks he's going to finger her, she stops him and has Ain pleasure her instead.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The Lirah stuff isn't appearing for me, and I really don't feel like loading a save from an even earlier version than 0.15... so I'll just wait and hope this gets fixed.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
need more content on the main girls ( wife + 2 daughters + auntie and daughter + princess +2 or4 slaves ) like rally 500+ renders on a side character ( the princess warrior or whatever can u call her ) with little to nothing if you do a poll out there and and ask about , hell there are enough to many side chars to be adding more each update and add delaying the main 7 to 10 main girls ...

should be nice have been if those 400 renders were used on wife or daughters or other 4 for any matter ... but nope . and when they spawn daughters have a 20 renders scene lmao.

maybe next update will be on the princess cat statue , say whatever but it is what it is.

need ideas for develop you girls developer ? think there are many ppl around who can give tips ... heave to many ways to play with the 10 main girls ... wasting time strength and stuff on THE MOST MOST side girls 500 renders if u counts ... yeah yeah yeah puuf

Reactions: blurrypop

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly the main problem with this game is the true lack of story progression. Lets face it, the last back of updates have had little to no progression in either raider or mutant faction story, other than the 2-3 minute storytelling from our best boi battering ram.

Like I get it, Zetan wants to put out 'small' is updates in 4-6 monthish intervals rather than larger updates. Which, does semi work out, as there is atleast some measure of content with various pairings and fun times. But for what, this was a 5-6 month(?) build with 1,200 or so renders and not much progress on the story? (Sure, could forgive the reworked scenes at least) To be honest, I really want to delve into the story more, let alone the factions more. Who will be the next faction to be a possible ally for the mutants? How will we resolve the Raider Crusade coming our way?

In short, if your wanting story progress, not worth the update.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Finally an update with this one...although wasn't this game size over 4 gigs before this update? Why is the size reduced? Over compression or loss of quality? It is now just 3.9 gigs. Screenshot 2024-06-16 215856.png

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Honestly the main problem with this game is the true lack of story progression. Lets face it, the last back of updates have had little to no progression in either raider or mutant faction story, other than the 2-3 minute storytelling from our best boi battering ram.

Like I get it, Zetan wants to put out 'small' is updates in 4-6 monthish intervals rather than larger updates. Which, does semi work out, as there is atleast some measure of content with various pairings and fun times. But for what, this was a 5-6 month(?) build with 1,200 or so renders and not much progress on the story? (Sure, could forgive the reworked scenes at least) To be honest, I really want to delve into the story more, let alone the factions more. Who will be the next faction to be a possible ally for the mutants? How will we resolve the Raider Crusade coming our way?

there are actually people who are interested in the story and not in the MC's relationship issues, and what is the story:

1) the Decades
2) the Mutants
3) the Raiders
4) the Elves
5) and of course Zeta and their Queen

It's about their connections, entanglements, intentions and their missions. Everything else is just side stories and has no relevance. What always bothered me in the past updates has FINALLY been noticed by the DEV and is now making a drastic change of course. Many people will not like this situation, but it is necessary! The game has suffered greatly as a result and my interest has waned considerably.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Does this update focus mainly on sharing? Are there any harem-related new content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, according to the latest dev log (https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-16-beta-zetan.68105/post-14028240) the next updates are going to advance the main story for the mutants and Lord Abrax (Zaton's former master).

Reactions: ShepardWrex11

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
I would love to help you with that, but the server where I upload the games is not allowed here. However, in Spanish-speaking Facebook groups related to these types of games, someone has already posted it.
please can you atleast tell me that group so that i can download it

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes