Imeigo

Oct 26, 2020
For anyone else, the quest to introduce Fairy to the House is bugged?
The scene immediately switches to a previous one, which has nothing to do with the actual quest, usually a scene with Yuna

In my save, Fairy is on the healing route

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ashrana88

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Thank god, we are finally getting back to the main story. All these side content is nice and all, but consecutive releases was tiresome. It ends up becoming a never-ending loop of the audience fighting the developers and each other over why we haven't seen said character's content since _____ without any advancement to the story itself, which more or less affects many characters at once, instead of just one or two.
I'm so so grateful one of my favorite games on this site is avoiding the same trap that is/has plagued on F95zone with developers milking their audiences by churning out pointless side content/unnecessary reworks for years with no end/continuation to the main story of said project within reasonable range. Bad ending 1: Abandonment of _____.

Finally, I continue to wish Zetan and the rest of the group continued success, and I can't wait to see what the future updates have to hold, especially with the mutant story arc.

Side note: The 0.16 update was enjoyable all-around, but the date with Zahra was definitely my favorite event as of late, alongside Shani's return.
totally agree with you...finally some story contents. expecially with Mutant that were totally forgotten ,and the desk map into he bunker needs to become operative

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
For anyone else, the quest to introduce Fairy to the House is bugged?
The scene immediately switches to a previous one, which has nothing to do with the actual quest, usually a scene with Yuna

In my save, Fairy is on the healing route

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can be wt mod if u are using it

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry, I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if someone can tell me how to update this latest version 16 without losing my current game progress.

If it is written elsewhere and someone can cite it I would greatly appreciate it, while I continue searching!
Pretty much all RenPy games store their saves outside of your game folder in a central location. So you can usually just unpack the the new version and your saves will be there. Don't overwrite the old folder unless your download is explicitly labeled as and update/upgrade patch from the specific version.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Man, this game has some beautiful looking characters.
Shoutout to the animations too. Very smooth for a renpy game. I look forward to the day when more common room harem scenes are added.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

TheDarkWyrm

Mar 25, 2020
My game is the same, with the difference that I don´t even have the quest "Courting the Crown"
I don't either. If I have to load an earlier save, can anyone tell me how far back I have to go?

I also have this quest that says to meet Shani in the library now, but I never get a trigger for that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't either. If I have to load an earlier save, can anyone tell me how far back I have to go?

I also have this quest that says to meet Shani in the library now, but I never get a trigger for that.
did you advance one day and go to the Lib, in MC house ?

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes