Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Even though I love this game the MC reminds me of this fucking guy from the meme:

View attachment 3773125
"Hey girl...there is this crazy theory that any nation that outbreed it's enemies will rule the world. That's why I fuck anything that have more hair on it's head than I have on mine *wink* and let my great friend Igor plow my wife while I sleep with my daughters, get it? So when I saw you here I thought to myself "how great of a Nation our city can become if we just get one more baby out there, just one more", understand what I mean?

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
So I apologize in advance if this has been asked to death but I tried searching grey screen, grey and the code that comes up and couldn't find anything. I just downloaded this game today I get to the scene where you first meet the step daughter and the screen goes mostly grey. I can still see there comments and at the top a code d1c-6b-1 shows up. I did download the walk through mod so not sure if that could have been it but I installed it like it said I believe. Any help could be appreciated. If it is literally just this scene it wouldn't be a big deal but since it's so early in the game I am worried it will keep coming up.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So I apologize in advance if this has been asked to death but I tried searching grey screen, grey and the code that comes up and couldn't find anything. I just downloaded this game today I get to the scene where you first meet the step daughter and the screen goes mostly grey. I can still see there comments and at the top a code d1c-6b-1 shows up. I did download the walk through mod so not sure if that could have been it but I installed it like it said I believe. Any help could be appreciated. If it is literally just this scene it wouldn't be a big deal but since it's so early in the game I am worried it will keep coming up.
Did you check if the Mod has been updated to the newest version? If the Mod is still in V0.15 then you have to delete the Mod or wait until it get's updated.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My recomendation would be delete everything , reinstall the game and play without walktrough, there is no right or wrong in this game or a wrong decision locks you out of a path.
Edit: and what Satou said (grr) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My recomendation would be delete everything , reinstall the game and play without walktrough, there is no right or wrong in this game or a wrong decision locks you out of a path.
There are a number of decisions actually that lock you out of complete routes.

Just use the pdf walkthrough instead.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are a number of decisions actually that lock you out of complete routes.

Just use the pdf walkthrough instead.
Yeah right, I wasn't being acurate about that, in my defense, I asumed that when you dislike a charchter (Kira, Ivy, Fairy) then the player wouldn't mind.
Plus they are somehow obvious like eg. Kira, she is about to being killed, by the decayed, if you don't save her she is gone.
Asani, also if you kill her just in the beginning, no content.
that brings me to the question, why kill character if you like her ?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
there is no right or wrong in this game or a wrong decision locks you out of a path.
I think you are a bit wrong there, it has been some time since I last played the start but couldn't you let Yuna/Ivy die in the Hands of those Cannibals and thus losing that whole Story Part with Yuna/Ivy and the Mutants or was that changed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Satou Pendragon ; yes, you are right, but how I answered, to Maviarab, It is a bit of a filosofical question,
If you don't like Ivy for what reason it ever might be, and decide to let her up to her faith, then the decision from the player is not wrong, (he misses the future content with her but he don't cares)
if you like her then you will kill those bastards and save her, opening up her path.
letting all moral and ethical priciple apart self explaining.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Satou Pendragon ; yes, you are right, but how I answered, to Maviarab, It is a bit of a filosofical question,
If you don't like Ivy for what reason it ever might be, and decide to let her up to her faith, then the decision from the player is not wrong, (he misses the future content with her but he don't cares)
if you like her then you will kill those bastards and save her, opening up her path.
letting all moral and ethical priciple apart self explaining.
I don't remember but does the Player see Ivy before that Choice? If not how can one choose if he likes her or not if he doesn't even know how she looks like. :unsure:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't remember but does the Player see Ivy before that Choice? If not how can one choose if he likes her or not if he doesn't even know how she looks like. :unsure:
Yes, we see her " and MC asks the Decayed why are her eyes grey. (but I could be wrong)

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You keep what you kill: kill Hazim - Zaton does it on instinct - like Lukaku casually dribbling someone in the arena.
We get to keep the spoils: both girls are ours now. You do to them what you wish. This is explained in the very 1st scene.

MC needs to build his household and his allies in this game and we have to work to makeshift failsafes all around the house, as most of the time it is him and only him on the ready whenever trouble comes a knocking. We all remember the fisco at the market and just how fleeting life can be.

Same dev and she is this other being entirely with other earthly endeavors and other aspirations somewhat foreign to MC.

We can either be a legendary Romelu Lukaku (football player in his prime - keeps himself bald with a thick beard) or Riddick and claim all the babes for ourselves, look around with the inquisitive smugness of a trained killer and own our place in the power structure of the game - MC is the lonesome Desert Stalker - The deffinitive Desert Stalker - considering Shani only recently earned her wings and the only other desert stalker is the actual King Spawn - a.k.a. ruler of the demons - a.k.a. commander of the biggest congregation of decayed ever seen

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh, just to be as accurate a possible, you can miss the whole Ivy contnent by just not going into the ruins to the right, you are given this option twice, If you opt to return home then no Ivy content. and it is without seeing her.
So then :
Strangely you don't get a warning about missing content like when you decide not to help Kira

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
That update fixed nothing. Lirah quest is still nonexistent.
I didn't even see any animations for Zahra's scene at the end of the date. The update was
So found a work around. Have to play a save from v.12 to trigger the Lirah quest.
I played from v.14 and it didn't help :(
Did you make the exact same choices this time around? Maybe you did something differently and that's why it worked for you.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I didn't even see any animations for Zahra's scene at the end of the date. The update was

I played from v.14 and it didn't help :(
Did you make the exact same choices this time around? Maybe you did something differently and that's why it worked for you.
Like I said, I played an earlier save from v.12 and the quest triggered. Also yes, I played with the same choices as well and the Lirah quest triggered.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Ngl this is one of the first bigger ones that I don't instantly want to open a guide up for just to play.
Because the story is actually interesting with little grindy BS (that I have come across so far) where its like "go to this thing, during a specific day, at a specific time, and you have a 0.5% chance to get something".

*Im not far into the game yet

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Hello, I installed the 16 a update, but no other missions are opened except Igor and Zehra missions. Even though I skipped the day in the game, the queen's location is not visible on the map and I cannot go there.
Still the problem with Lirah's quest. Nothing.
The only way I got the mission to trigger was by using the Universal Ren'Py Mod from this site.
Using it, I searched in 'labels' for 'd16a' (you can see this value in the file \DesertStalker-0.16a-pc\game\scripts\day16.rpy which is for this release version).

There's a pretty big warning there, so a backup for the save-file is a must in case something breaks (I haven't played until the end of this build to see if it messes anything up). And I still don't know why the mission doesn't trigger as intended.

screenshot.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hello, I installed the 16 a update, but no other missions are opened except Igor and Zehra missions. Even though I skipped the day in the game, the queen's location is not visible on the map and I cannot go there.
Still the problem with Lirah's quest. Nothing.
The only way I got the mission to trigger was by using the Universal Ren'Py Mod from this site.
Using it, I searched in 'labels' for 'd16a' (you can see this value in the file \DesertStalker-0.16a-pc\game\scripts\day16.rpy which is for this release version).

There's a pretty big warning there, so a backup for the save-file is a must in case something breaks (I haven't played until the end of this build to see if it messes anything up). And I still don't know why the mission doesn't trigger as intended.

View attachment 3775971
There will be a fix for this for tomorrow's public release.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes