GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
A boring date with Zahra
It hits certain spots for certain people. I quite loved the exhibitionist nature of it.

a pretty short scene with Igor
It was a pretty hot scene, IMO.

a whole new arc with a random character that i don't care about and that's unnecessary to progress the game
If you're referring to Lirah, she's not so random. Has been in the game since pretty much the beginning. There is quite a lot of love for her among supporters and those on discord.

that dont even have a real ending and that im still paying for. All that for what? Adding her later to your house slave roster?
Guess we'll find out, since she has two different routes here... again, assuming you're referring to Lirah, but not sure.

Anyway, might not have been your cup of tea, but for others it was.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
You go to the restaurant, you drink tits milk and go to the beachlike place where you want all the attention of others and decide to show off and fuck her in front of everyone. Nice conversation and all, but combined with the other scenes offered this chapter, it didnt strike my fancy.

If you would have added like 2 missions for (pick 2 between the queen, the mutants, the raiders or even the decayed) it would have made it more bearable. I don't mind social scenes, but not just social scenes, i'd prefer a mix with progression scenes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If it was short for him I'm guessing he did no-share route, because the full scene definitely gave its money's worth.
You go to the restaurant, you drink tits milk and go to the beachlike place where you want all the attention of others and decide to show off and fuck her in front of everyone. Nice conversation and all, but combined with the other scenes offered this chapter, it didnt strike my fancy.

If you would have added like 2 missions for (pick 2 between the queen, the mutants, the raiders or even the decayed) it would have made it more bearable. I don't mind social scenes, but not just social scenes, i'd prefer a mix with progression scenes.
Thing is we've had just that for the past 4 updates - raider stuff, WAYYY too much queen stuff, etcetc. For me this was a great return back to the core story and core family.

Reactions: xapican

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If it was short for him I'm guessing he did no-share route, because the full scene definitely gave its money's worth.

Thing is we've had just that for the past 4 updates - raider stuff, WAYYY too much queen stuff, etcetc. For me this was a great return back to the core story and core family.
yeh, could be.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I'd say don't try to overthink an adult VN, there is a certain suspension of disbelief implied. That said, the MC isn't sterile as he has fathered children with the Priestess'. That would mean that they opted to raise two children on purpose. Could be they didn't want to burden Zhara with raising two kids while he was gone long periods of time as he established himself as a stalker. Also, while he has done well for himself, he wasn't rich like Omar when younger and could afford servants. After all, you start the game without any servants until the Queen gives him one.

You could explain giving the extra children or impregnating the Priestess' is a way for the state to pay for the raising of the children who might be a burden on the families otherwise. Some of the females would become future Priestess' and some the males would enter service to the queen or soldiers, thereby replenishing those ranks.
He's not actually sure that baby in the priestess's belly is his. He only says it COULD be. Likely a few guys get access to her each pregnancy attempt, and it's winner take all!

He's seemingly got money because he just keeps rolling with bringing in new talent. He also has no problems covering Lirah's expenses.

It's also possible buying slaves might be just a bit expensive and he might not actually have had need for one. Zahra did the house work after all.

He keeps taking in strays. While not buying slaves, he's going to have to pay for feeding the kids and while admittedly two of the girls he takes in are slaves and he could order them to surrender their babies, he takes in Kateryna who is a freewoman who becomes his concubine, and that's a different arrangement because she did it willingly and specifically to raise kids and she's not likely to give up the kids after she gets them.

Unless the new Queen is paying him a lot better than the old one he probably already had decent money

considering also that he got himself a nice little compound out there and he even recently is upgrading the rooms

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
If you're referring to Lirah, she's not so random. Has been in the game since pretty much the beginning. There is quite a lot of love for her among supporters and those on discord.
Yes, i'm referring to her. I know she's been there since forever, but i imagined her mostly as just another npc. I'm not on discord, but it can make sense if people ask for it. For me, it just takes away dev time from more important scenes.

This update was basically just about having sex. SCrew your wife in front of people, screw Kateryna in front of other people and once again teach yet another virgin by slamming it into her with no warming or anything all of because she was scared of being raped. Go figure.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, i'm referring to her. I know she's been there since forever, but i imagined her mostly as just another npc. I'm not on discord, but it can make sense if people ask for it. For me, it just takes away dev time from more important scenes.

This update was basically just about having sex. SCrew your wife in front of people, screw Kateryna in front of other people and once again teach yet another virgin by slamming it into her with no warming or anything all of because she was scared of being raped. Go figure.
Fair enough. I've been wanting more plot-related elements in updates, myself. And based on the previous devlog, that's what we'll get.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Okay I got confused not realizing you had a part under the spoiler and a part that wasn't

SPOILERS AHEAD ( because I somehow always have trouble adding a spoiler tag on the phone)

Zeta clearly values increasing their population. The last time the Romans were on about that they grabbed and graped all the Sabine women.

Regarding Talia, gotta say... What that chick lacks in high level attractiveness, she sure makes up in drive; guess that's her reproductive strategy).

You could be right about them giving away all the boys, although I don't know it seems unlikely. It could be the case, though.

It's worth noting Shani specifically decided to become a stalker to make her Daddy proud, so maybe he wasn't looking to have a stalker follow him up, but just decided to let her go there because she wanted to. In that case he wouldn't have been as likely to focus a male heir, it's true.

And you're right if they were trying to just create a little bubble world outside the city of hot tail and hotter tail, it would make sense that they would hand over the boys.

I'm not so certain that Zahra would have gone there, though, as she gives me vibes of a woman who would hold on to her offspring tooth and nail. Maybe the aforementioned kink pwr lvl exceeded her motherhood pwr.

It would also mean they had multiple female children back to back and then a batch of male children back to back; usually those things are a little staggered out, although not always.

Anyways, it's definitely something that's worth considering because obviously they don't feel like a normal setup, even in a much more sexually permissive society.

Actually I just thought of one possible negation on that idea

Kataryna basically comes in as a gift from a friend with the understanding that she's not technically a slave but a concubine which means that there are certain responsibilities to her and Igor w/her, even though she's *almost* a slave.

So if SHE pops out a boy she would very likely want to hold on to it because she DEFINITELY has STRONG maternal instincts. I mean the way they wrote her although she's fascinated with MC when she finally gets there she's all "gimmeakid! gimmeakid! gimmeakid! gimmeakid!", and it's actually suddenly NOT really as much about MC. I'm guessing the reason she was fascinated about him was that she just assumed he was super virile, probably due to some of the not particularly tall tales that Igor would be telling her.

This would mean that if they knew the boys would be given up they'd have to have given her a pre-fvck-in WARNING to that effect BEFORE she accepted her concubineship and I seriously doubt Kat would be on board with that.

She is clearly all business with having babies and it doesn't seem like she would be focused on only females.

I mean with Kat it's kind of amazing that she fled her village which was DEFINITELY going to keep her flat on her back and baby bellied for the rest of her life. I guess she just REALLY wasn't into the gangbang scene.
You are a wordy mofo.

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Bro this guy wants a family socialization simulator lmao
Lets just ignore the apocalypse and all the other epic moments

Havent played the update but it sounds like its wack again, im gonna belive that

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, i am on a no share. It ain't really my thing at all so i just picked no scenes at the beginning.

I dont know what you are talking about. And I could say the same thing to you. There's always family scenes all the time. Last update (ch15), we got 4 family scenes (Shani, Kateryna, Nadia and Fairy) and we got an Ivy scene and a raider scene. In ch14, we got Kateryna, Fairy, Emilia+Fairy, Ain and Shani for the family, and we got the decayed, Asani and the Queen. Ch13 we've got mostly Shani scenes (zone, family and queen) and Emilia+Ain.

Saying that it's always only get non family stuff for the last 4 updates (1 year time) is just BS. We got 1 scene of raiders, a couple with the queen, 1 with Ivy (does it count as mutants), 1 with the decayed and over 10+ family scenes, plus a few random characters like Asani, so yes, when i see another update with mainly only family, it dissapoint me. I want some story progression too, not only a family simulator. I don't mind them, but do some of each every update.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
It hits certain spots for certain people. I quite loved the exhibitionist nature of it.

Guess we'll find out, since she has two different routes here... again, assuming you're referring to Lirah, but not sure.

Anyway, might not have been your cup of tea, but for others it was.
is that the date where they go out in the town? The milk waitress was one heck of a excellent little side note in that date and seeing Mandisa in that gold see-through dress was... YEEEEAAAAHHHH BOIII.

Is the Igor thing they mentioned when he comes over and you can potentially share Ain a bit?

I do seem to recall there was one scene where you had a chance to share Zahra but I personally didn't think he would really be down with that, as those two are really a unit

Personally I'm definitely going to add to the supporters for Lirah. Especially that GOD-TIER humiliation arc where she stays a guard. Pale Carnations has some really strong humiliation scenes, but that Lirah arc can hold its own against the best of PC's, imo.

I can definitely see them adding Lirah to the Harem at some point. I mean this game really basically is a harem collector, tho it sort of distributes the harem: like having to go here to the settlement to get BJs from Asha and Kitty, out to the edge to get action from whatsherface, to the tower to feel up Pepper, to the palace to slowly break down the queen until she's ready to go, to that little cave for our elf friend. Maybe they all eventually converge at his place

If you maybe get Lirah to harem from the scavenger route, he's actually already made the blatant offer to her of living under his roof, and she actually can bring some outside value by being a mechanic and scavenger/resource scout, in addition to being a concubine.

If from the guard duty route, maybe she becomes another slave gift from the queen if she proves to have poor performance after her punishment. Something along the lines of Merneith saying "yeah I know she's been giving it up to you every time you come through the gate, like I told her to, but you know she's been so distracted about that its all she can think about, so here just take her as a slave because she's starting to piss me off again."

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You have to view it the same as cars. No more refineries to produce gas or parts to fix them, or even knowledge on how to fix them, yet having a vehicle provides a major advantage. Guns are the same. Very powerful advantages, but you have to scavenge the bullets.
...They have cars. That's the whole point; if you can keep something far more complex like a car working, you can easily maintain firearms. The best explanation I can think of is that the decayed are the only ones with a chemical industry (they are the ones that our guy has to go to for fuel), and they are serious about keeping firearms out of everyone else's hands. That would fit with them being the ones with the shotgun collars too.

Reactions: Jnathan01 and Ummmh

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
...They have cars. That's the whole point; if you can keep something far more complex like a car working, you can easily maintain firearms. The best explanation I can think of is that the decayed are the only ones with a chemical industry (they are the ones that our guy has to go to for fuel), and they are serious about keeping firearms out of everyone else's hands. That would fit with them being the ones with the shotgun collars too.
Honestly, at this point, everyone has technology except the Queen. The mutants and decayed seems to be able to use the old records to do some stuff. If anyone attacks Zeta, i dont think they'll hold for long, they'r like barbarians with rocks.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This would mean that if they knew the boys would be given up they'd have to have given her a pre-fvck-in WARNING to that effect BEFORE she accepted her concubineship and I seriously doubt Kat would be on board with that.
She got an so to say short intoduction, when MC took her to the temple, anyway you can ipregnate her as well as Zahara,Ain,Emilia, and Fairy also that short walk answers the arousen question about how they keep their population up the best males have to serve Zetan ipregnating their Priesteses. the kids either are recluted to the Palace or are given to wealthy families,
Rabia has Nadia , and two twins with Omar

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No more refineries to produce gas
In the Decayed quest, Abrax admits having a refinery up running, also he managed to get trains running, there are some things to discover, guns ? Maybe they exist maybe not, don't forget that the Zetans ban all technology but they have them like the flamethrower the Queen plays around, scavange bullets, ok you are right but it is difficult enough to find a car in the desert, imagine bullets or crates with it.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes