fk you

Jun 20, 2024
I cant belive the guy that made up Zahra date toilet story were almost close, like i could literally feel the tension lmao

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
That she likely ends up pregnant by the very man she purports to hate, is what seals the deal and sells the story, imo, tho all the details of that choice's outcomes are pretty well handled.
"Likely" is a bit of a stretch since odds of pregnancy after sex in a single day is only about 1-8% depending on stage of the woman's cycle and other factors. Still, it's AVN logic instead of real world, so actual probabilities don't really matter. :LOL:

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
"Likely" is a bit of a stretch since odds of pregnancy after sex in a single day is only about 1-8% depending on stage of the woman's cycle and other factors. Still, it's AVN logic instead of real world, so actual probabilities don't really matter. :LOL:
1-8 percent? I swear if you don't want kids the probability goes up to 90 percent. You'll make your girl pregnant by cuddling for too long.

Reactions: Ummmh

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I had wondered about that myself because Merneith seemed EXTREMELY certain, in the original dialogue in 16 beta.

I had originally wondered if it was due to ovulatory cycle synchronization of women living together for extended durations in the palace, but it turns out sychronization is a completely discredited theory: sometimes there are just natural extended overlaps due to slightly different cycle durations.

A FAR more likely possibility, in fact VERY probable and ridiculously obvious when you think about it, is TALIA WOULD ALMOST CERTAINLY KNOW LIRAH'S EXACT CYCLE, as she works closely with her, every singe day. This would give the queen, via simply asking Talia, a near certainty of what the not-safe days were.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes