wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I've been thinking about Sharifa's punishment. I suppose it would be something hard physical, but she'd probably take it more or less easily because of her loyalty to the queen. The next option is that Merneith will make her watch her (the queen) and Zaton pleasuring each other. punishment with jealousy.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev 1407-2.png Dev 1407-3.png Dev 1407-4.png

Dev 14.07.2024

Hope you're all doin well! I have started to work on 0.17, and 0.16c is mostly prepared which includes the Zahra scene animation and one animation for Lirah's bad path (the one on the bed), as well as some dialogue stuff.

This preview is yet another one from the bunker, but we will dive into something fresh next week. The next part for the mutants will be similar to the settlement raid of the raiders, yet hopefully greater in scale and creativity. (Also don't get confused by the images, you don't need Mantis in your base for this one of course.)

This one will take some time again for sure. I know it will be worth it though, because if everything goes right, 0.17 will not only have a decent addition to the story, but also include a refined early game including the rest of the outdated old scenes being reworked. Then possibly better ingame-menu visuals, and more... (More on that once I can show some results.)

Also, I want to take that opportunity to work on many more repeatable events to make the free roam feel more alive. I think I've mentioned that before.

So much for the plan for the next few weeks. I will keep you updated every weekend as usual.

And thank you for your patience!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 5%

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The Bunker kinda feels like a crossover with a female protagonist game where Fangs (was it the name of the Bunker's boss?) built her own harem adding a hottie after another through the gameplay.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The Bunker kinda feels like a crossover with a female protagonist game where Fangs (was it the name of the Bunker's boss?) built her own harem adding a hottie after another through the gameplay.
I would say that she is a dominant female. As a bissexual person, she has something of 50/50 male and female genes on her. So, why not create her own harem, with men and women at her disposal(just like Zaton and his women harem)? :LOL:

Reactions: Rehwyn

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3831555 View attachment 3831556 View attachment 3831557

Dev 14.07.2024

Hope you're all doin well! I have started to work on 0.17, and 0.16c is mostly prepared which includes the Zahra scene animation and one animation for Lirah's bad path (the one on the bed), as well as some dialogue stuff.

This preview is yet another one from the bunker, but we will dive into something fresh next week. The next part for the mutants will be similar to the settlement raid of the raiders, yet hopefully greater in scale and creativity. (Also don't get confused by the images, you don't need Mantis in your base for this one of course.)

This one will take some time again for sure. I know it will be worth it though, because if everything goes right, 0.17 will not only have a decent addition to the story, but also include a refined early game including the rest of the outdated old scenes being reworked. Then possibly better ingame-menu visuals, and more... (More on that once I can show some results.)

Also, I want to take that opportunity to work on many more repeatable events to make the free roam feel more alive. I think I've mentioned that before.

So much for the plan for the next few weeks. I will keep you updated every weekend as usual.

And thank you for your patience!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 5%
Looks like the 0.17 update will be interesting. New animations and some reworking for old scenes, I would say it is cool.

About animations, I would like to suggest ZetanDS to think about create his animations running a method that a lot of AVN game creator are already implementing on their game: "The real time physics simulation for human body". I mean, the old "frame by frame" method animation is cool, but it make the animations less alive and with less quality than this new method.

I am not sure which 3D Studio ZetanDS is running to create his animations, but both Blender and DAZ has already tools available for this new method. Here is one tutorial for Blender as example:

Reactions: Sephironii

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I've been thinking about Sharifa's punishment. I suppose it would be something hard physical, but she'd probably take it more or less easily because of her loyalty to the queen. The next option is that Merneith will make her watch her (the queen) and Zaton pleasuring each other. punishment with jealousy.
I actually hope the game will find back to their roots in this regard.
The choice about Asani was mentioned.
It seems to me that Sharifa went way overboard with her interest in the queen, to a point where I think she is quite dangerous for the MC.
And I dislike manipulative people.
So maybe we'll get the option (like with Asani) to get rid of her in a permanent way.
The kidnapper girl from the Basar was another one of those situations, and I took it immediately.
But I'm not into raping content, so a lot of it comes from avoiding this topic as much as possible.
The scene in prison where the prison girl was punished (and again a choice to rape her) already showed her disgusting personality in my opinion.
But on the other hand: she fits well into the Zetan society, copying some of the worst ancient behaviours and rules and maintaining some sort of purity caste system.
Lastly it should be interesting to find out more about her background and how she was able to come to such a high position, surely there're factors that shaped her picture of suitable soldier- behaviour.

Reactions: wizardcock

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Kinda stuck...I think. In the Main Quests, under Pride and Prejudice, it says I need to Visit the settlement. I have done that and went through all the things with Asha & Kitty. But, it is still there as a quest. Is there something else I need to do?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am not sure what the issue is. I can go to the Raiders Camp, Mutants and Home. The TRAVEL icon is not active.
No it only shows an ! beside the raidercamp on the next day, it is like the mutant base, did you have Sekhmet legion already ? and did you talk to the people in the camp again after the take over ?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
No it only shows an ! beside the raidercamp on the next day, it is like the mutant base, did you have Sekhmet legion already ? and did you talk to the people in the camp again after the take over ?
I am going to assume that I did since the last time I played this, I had completed all quests. Guess I will go back to my last save and give it another try.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am going to assume that I did since the last time I played this, I had completed all quests. Guess I will go back to my last save and give it another try.
then it is over, for a few updates, Sekhments legion is where you learn why this girl has no arm, and why she keeps this living torso.

Reactions: Crippy

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but there is a bug in the Colosseum scene, when the queen and Zaton are arguing about his patience. If the option of not answering and going home is chosen, the queen says goodbye, but immediately afterwards the option is activated in which the protagonist asks the guard to leave and grabs her by the neck.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I actually hope the game will find back to their roots in this regard.
The choice about Asani was mentioned.
It seems to me that Sharifa went way overboard with her interest in the queen, to a point where I think she is quite dangerous for the MC.
And I dislike manipulative people.
So maybe we'll get the option (like with Asani) to get rid of her in a permanent way.
The kidnapper girl from the Basar was another one of those situations, and I took it immediately.
But I'm not into raping content, so a lot of it comes from avoiding this topic as much as possible.
The scene in prison where the prison girl was punished (and again a choice to rape her) already showed her disgusting personality in my opinion.
But on the other hand: she fits well into the Zetan society, copying some of the worst ancient behaviours and rules and maintaining some sort of purity caste system.
Lastly it should be interesting to find out more about her background and how she was able to come to such a high position, surely there're factors that shaped her picture of suitable soldier- behaviour.
I agree, she's an interesting character and the situation she's in is too.
Also her crush on the queen, it would be harsh if we executed her, but interesting.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I agree, she's an interesting character and the situation she's in is too.
Also her crush on the queen, it would be harsh if we executed her, but interesting.
Not harsh at all, given her lies flatly manipulated the queen into brutally murdering her prior head guard.

Lying to the queen, directly manipulationg the queen (directly and VERY PUBLICALLY proving the queen's fallability and vulnerability, which would be most embarassing, when found out), and getting the head of the queen's security detail killed, thus endangering the queen by reducing her defense? All pretty damned hefty crimes.

If Merneith does not cut and stab her to pieces, favoritism is involved. Remember: Merneith specifically told Shani that harsh punishments are key to people feeling safe. Every time she doesn't issue some sort of a vicious punishment it would be seen as a sign of weakness and political destabilization: that her divine authority is misplaced and cannot be depended upon.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes