• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It's exactly a game of control he's playing.

The queen and women in general don't understand when a man says "not tonight dear".

One of the most telling things a man can do (but only if he's willing to lose the affection of a girl) is tell her no sex tonight: she'll absolutely blow her lid, accuse him of being gay, verbally and physically abuse him, etc etc.

One of the most notable differences between the genders is that women have no concept of not being able to get sex basically whenever they want, if they put even a minimum effort in (unless they are very ugly).

The female mating strategy is based around REJECTING sex, to only get SPECIFIC males, rather than pursuing whatever males are around.

Men, OtOH, will temporarily (w/a lease-to-possibly-eventually-own mentality) go for whichever female is within reach, so long as she's mildly attractive, and men almost never turn down sex when asked by a partner, as a result, but women turn down sex habitually to try to gain power: to control which men get access to thier pussies, to give them children.

So if you suddenly reject a woman's advances, she finds out that a man is not willing to just automatically give her sex on demand, she doesn't know how to handle it, as a general thing, at least not for MOST women.

Rejection seems to REALLY slap them in the face, as it suggests they're not desirable, and that we're not there to provide them relief when they're horny (which of course is exactly what they're always accusing us of: admittedly correctly, but we're more used to getting turned down).

Now if you have a girl asking you for sex you can try this experiment with the caveat that you'll probably lose the opportunity to have sex with her ever again, but it may be quite educational, unless she has a lot of discipline, and keeos her cool (rare).

It's akin to the same double standard BS, that many woman who DEMAND an open relationship w/you, so they can get about, will automatically flip their chit the instant YOU actually take her up on that and fuck another woman. Like fuckin' clockwork.

So with the main character is doing is exercising sufficient control to keep her on the hook because both as a woman (and as the queen) she ain't used to being told no. Luckily, she knows she's not going to get any offer nearly as good as him, and so she probably will eventually just buckle under the pressure when he finally comes back around at her.

Of course, he has to be VERY careful with this game, to not lose either of his heads to an oft fickle Queen
screenshot0004.png
Maybe after the Zaton`s expedition with Shani we will visit the thermae again and she will ask for more careful attention.

Reactions: Ummmh

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Man, thats the truth, dont be delusional.
If they get fucked on in route then that means that the character itself is up for it. It is only MC's decision the one that changes and prevents it.
Just like the example of Kat the dude mentions, youd think that because of her backstory she wouldn't be up to that shit, but she is if MC allows it so?
I mean, there's a big difference between a non-consensual gangbang and some potentially consensual group sex with people she trusts in an environment where she feels loved and safe.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If they get fucked on in route then that means that the character itself is up for it. It is only MC's decision the one that changes and prevents it.
Just like the example of Kat the dude mentions, youd think that because of her backstory she wouldn't be up to that shit, but she is if MC allows it so?
sorry ! that was a good one, I meant the player (you) Kat dialoge varys depending on what you said to Igor in his home after you brought her back from the City and like that there are a lot of decisions in game not clearly flagged, the outcome is depending on your (player) answer.
if you pick " she has to work for it" (concubine/ servant) if you choose "let her decide" the dialoge what MC has is a different. still it is players (you decision) if you share, join, or not.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
check-list-bj-novak.gif

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a way in the code to see if freeing Lhyra is the best choice or we signed her death? i would hate if this is the case....thanks

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
there is a way in the code to see if freeing Lhyra is the best choice or we signed her death? i would hate if this is the case....thanks
Just a friendly tip if you didn't know " IS there a way in the code..." is how you ask a question not "There is a way in the Code..." as for the Question itself I sadly do not know since I didn't have time yet to play v0.16. :HideThePain: :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just a friendly tip if you didn't know " IS there a way in the code..." is how you ask a question not "There is a way in the Code..." as for the Question itself I sadly do not know since I didn't have time yet to play v0.16. :HideThePain: :)
yep...i usally forget to put verb at the beginning of a question, damn. thanks for reminding me

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
played it..and well..i'm glad i chosed to let her free...hope she will be ok..and she wll be safe and she find her path without risks.but this update was, as usual, way short respect to the time it took to be released...damn

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
damn tried the oher choice about lyrha ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep...i usally forget to put verb at the beginning of a question, damn. thanks for reminding me
yep just tried the other choce and no way i will choose this option...hope she will be alright than
thank god..i will play it now...finger crossed
played it..and well..i'm glad i chosed to let her free...hope she will be ok..and she wll be safe and she find her path without risks.but this update was, as usual, way short respect to the time it took to be released...damn
You can use multi-quote to get all your answers into 1 post.

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
I'm bored so here's the meaning of some of the characters' names:

Zahra: (arabic) she who shines brightly
Ain: (arabic) eye
Shani: (arabic male forename) crimson red
Rabiah: (arabic) spring
Nadia: (arabic/persian) delicate

And finally the most important of them all:
Omar: (arabic) flourishing

Reactions: Nulldev
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes