Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Does anybody has any information about the current progress of the next update for this game? I mean, the next update not the next patch. I think I am addicted with this game and I want more of it.:p:p

I am just pity of the poor Katerina, because she was chosed by Zetan to be the first girl in the game to be put in such a "double action" situation. :LOL: I wonder which girl will be the next one to be in the same position?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Proof that you can take the girl out of the gangbang, but you apparently literally can't take the gangbang out of the girl.

Especially so when you're the one putting the gangbang in there.

Yep. From that picture it's ALL the way in there.

Who knows.. Maybe the Decayed won't be the only ones to get trains running...

The way that house runs, she'll see a lot of double/triple action, although mainly from the girls. She'll get used to it eventually. Not that she has a choice, anymore, given she's got his bun in the oven and so is committed.

Last edited:

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Such a pleasure to read a thoughtful and comprehensive reply.

That's why I like Kyra. And Asha might be my favorite as she choosed to be a cocksleave. She's not some lying bitch with puppy eyes who wanted to fill in any household just to get a better life. Sisters are self-sufficient and dangerous to everyone except that one man they recognized as a man.

I had doubts about their origins until the Russian folk music dropped. I almost shed a tear. I ensure you these are Russians.

Yeah, that might be the cause.

I'm aware of her history more or less, however who I mean is Cate Blanchett's Galadriel. She is so hot in both trilogies, and she possess the same qualities I admire: lean figure, intelligence, wisdom, somewhat arrogant demeanor, and her great translucent dresses. I think for someone who lived that long, Yuna has an inconsistent character. She seems withdrawn and shy. Instead of hiding with the white-haired anime girlfriend doing god knows what for decades, she could've ran her own warband of outcasts. Her experience is incomparable (or should be) to those who live, who lived and who will be.

Well, convinsing. If one lives in a society, he should get along with it's ways. So both ways are appropriate in a case with a close friend.

Thank you for your kind response.

I get where you're coming from with Kyra and Asha. The total submission of those wildcats is proof that you have them (completely and forever) specifically BECAUSE they recognize you earned them by having actual balls.
I just wish the MC would occasionally turn Asha around and take her other end, to pop a kid in there. I mean there's definitely something to be said for constantly wrecking Asha's throat with your battering ram, and ruining her face with your pregnancy paint, but come on, man...

I will absolutely obviously defer to your native expertise in the matter of Kat's Russian origin. (bows).

I happen to like Kat because she's just really really feminine out of the gate (tho I want a girl with fire enough to push back if I am stupid, so she is a partner and not just a servant, I am very wired to like girls who just naturally know their role, and respect mine), she utterly respects you right out of the gate, is really interested in you out of the gate, and really just wants to have a kid (especially yours) right out of the gate. They're all wins for me, in terms of her being a good mate. Definitely would make me want to take her in and protect her.

Also (IMO and YMMV) being dominant with a woman so that she submits is more about "encouraging" her to innately recognize her own willingness and desire to stay with you (so she'll be less likely to question and stray, without you constantly having to check up on her), than about any need to prove anything to myself: other people will always be other people, so you have to manage them in real time, but if you're comfortable with yourself and you know you kick ass, all is good on your end. IE, I don't need to prove anything, as I KNOW the MC is a badass.
Again, that is all IMO, so subjective.

EDIT: also, being dominant with a woman so she submits involves pushing her past her conscious boundaries, so she discovers things about herself which she might appreciate, and this might make her stay with you because she recognizes there's more positive growth with you than elsewhere.

I was never really sold on Cate Blanchett's Galadriel. I mean, she's okay, they did a lot with the effects to make her seem powerful, and Peter Jackson did decent casting, but if you wanted someone more like Galadriel, physically and in terms of powerful presence, I would say a blonde dyed/wigged Catherine Zeta-Jones (back from when she was in her prime) would be far closer. I'm definitely not a fan of the Rings of Power actress choice, although she seems a good actress. FFS, she should be TOWERING over other women, and even many men. 6',4" is the height they have listed for her in the wiki. IIRC, that's taller than "get to da choppa" AHHHH-nold Schwarzenegger.

I don't think Yuna is actually all that old. The initial descriptions made her seem a couple of hundred years old, but the MC seems to think she's only about a hundred or so.

Hospitality was a HUGE deal in ancient societies, and most especially in ones where the environment was very dangerous (like the world we see here), so not hosting someone could lead to their death, and abusing your position as host was basically abusing people who had no choice but to be there, which was like highway robbery.
The Celts definitely rammed this home with their rules about hosting a Bard/Fili: if you didn't treat him right, you might end up losing your kingship.
The Celts also had a tradition of families trying to one up each other on giving gifts: the family who couldn't outdo the the latest gift from the other family would end up owing them a favor.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
stilll nothing?? wtf ...can'ttake months for every damn fixed version to come out after months to have an update

Noname00000001

Oct 21, 2021
I did the romantic date and visit from Igor quests, but it seems like I can't start the Lirah's questline. Is there a way to report this issue/give a save file, since it seems like its been a issue before and should have been fixed in the latest A and B patches.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Proof that you can take the girl out of the gangbang, but you apparently literally can't take the gangbang out of the girl.

The way that house runs, she'll see a lot of double/triple action, although mainly from the girls. She'll get used to it eventually. Not that she has a choice, anymore, given she's got his bun in the oven and so is committed.
Agree. And for what it looks like, ZetanDS is planning to add gangbang in the game. Somehow we already have a reverse gangbang where Zahra, Shani and Ain gangbang Zaton, but that is not what I mean. There is some dialogue lines in the game where he is giving us tips about that. Many people probably not payed attention to that, but, I do.
I am just surprised that Katerina was chosed by Zetan to that path so fast, because not long ago she lost her pussy virginity to Zaton. And she is kind of a"shy" girl in her personality. But ok, not me to judge and I am not complaining either.

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Yeah i noticed it too, not sure do people pay attention to dialogue such as this.
Its definitely hinting at certain stuff for sure.
But to be honest with you, that dialogue from Zaton seemed out of character to me, he started speaking like some fascinated teen boy who thinks he knows stuff lol

For example, i thought Kateryna is gonna become that breeding mother at a temple but it seems like she will be getting a similar fate.

Also this decayed boss seems interested in Shani for whatever reason, discussing whether they trust them or not

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Agree. And for what it looks like, ZetanDS is planning to add gangbang in the game. Somehow we already have a reverse gangbang where Zahra, Shani and Ain gangbang Zaton, but that is not what I mean. There is some dialogue lines in the game where he is giving us tips about that. Many people probably not payed attention to that, but, I do.
I am just surprised that Katerina was chosed by Zetan to that path so fast, because not long ago she lost her pussy virginity to Zaton. And she is kind of a"shy" girl in her personality. But ok, not me to judge and I am not complaining either.
Maybe he was thinking about what she said about escaping the gangbangs and he got a nasty turn of mind and thought "well maybe you didn't escape, given how much you're liking this".

The poor girl may just be destined for extremely full use, wherever she lands.

The reality is that if you've turned on sharing and shared her once it's likely assumed you're going to share her again, and possibly quite a lot. The fact that the girl is so thirsty for cock and having babies she really is destined for it probably.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I wonder which girl will be the next one to be in the same position?
Since Igor seems to be the only male character that gets along with the MC, I would guess only the women in the house, for now. If the Dev wants the safest road, probably Fairy or Emilia. If he wants to throw a curve-ball, then Shani or Zahra. I would not expect those two to get DP´d, but I wouldn´t complain.
There´s so many kinks in this game that I´m surprised I never thought about a DP scene happening. It caught me by surprise, even though it´s really not that weird in that world, if you think about it.
Of all the women in the game, the raider sisters or that black girl who lives in the desert.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

I´m only reading good things.

Reactions: Ummmh

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
For example, i thought Kateryna is gonna become that breeding mother at a temple but it seems like she will be getting a similar fate.
The Dev can make her character change her mind. She has the fascination with pregnancy and stuff, but living in Zaton´s house can make her experience so many things she might enjoy that she forgets about that path to stay with him.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
i got this problem when i get to fairy introduction to family the game get me back to the zone event again ? please help me to get our of it ?

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
How about Nadia? I bet she likes her uncle so much she probably wouldn´t mind a little DP if he was envolved.
Nadia is clearly ready for ANYTHING, so long as it is MORE. She's reactionarily/rebelliously sexual (opposing Omar's hypocritical pseudo-prude BS) to the point of such excess that she'd likely drive herself into getting fucked from all angles, even if it's not in her direct best interest, so long as it made her feel free.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes