indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Patch for what?

What are you talking about, this is the final version....the next update will v0.17 in a few months.
usually there is a c version...that's why i was waiting for it...so you sure it's the final version? good to know,m finally..damn i wasted so much time waiting for nothing...but as i said usually dev release a,b and c fix after an update.thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how can someone let lovely Kat being banged by some other men when she actually left her born city because she feared that bad guys cold rape and use her in bad ways?? she is a sweetharth and she totally in love with MC...it's inconceivable to do this..i hope there is a way to avoid all this shit or i can stop playing this great game

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
how can someone let lovely Kat being banged by some other men when she actually left her born city because she feared that bad guys cold rape and use her in bad ways?? she is a sweetharth and she totally in love with MC...it's inconceivable to do this..i hope there is a way to avoid all this shit or i can stop playing this great game
But you can avoid this lmao

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
usually there is a c version...that's why i was waiting for it...so you sure it's the final version? good to know,m finally..damn i wasted so much time waiting for nothing...but as i said usually dev release a,b and c fix after an update. Thanks
No, it doesn't always end in a "c" version. For example, v0.14 ended up on "d", a couple ended on "b", a couple ended on "c". It just depends on how many bug reports that come in between Patreon/SS tier release and fixed as they go along, and even sometimes more bugs are found after public.

It has been 2 weeks at this point, if there was any more fixes coming, I'm guessing it would have been out by now.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
You said "inconceivable"!

INCONCEEEEEEEEIVABLE!!

So now, inevitably, I'm picturing the MC lending Kataryna out to Inego Montoya, Fezzik, and Vizzini, specifically so they can triple-team her. I suspect Fezzik would be the primary source of any real physical discomfort or fear of life for her, tho she would probably consider a Vizzini at least a bit unpalatable.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Nadia is clearly ready for ANYTHING, so long as it is MORE. She's reactionarily/rebelliously sexual (opposing Omar's hypocritical pseudo-prude BS) to the point of such excess that she'd likely drive herself into getting fucked from all angles, even if it's not in her direct best interest, so long as it made her feel free.
It evens goes with her character to go as dirty as possible just to contradict her father´s strict rules.

Reactions: Ummmh

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
you have the option to let ppl fuck her or not

so i think you have the MENTAL GAP issues -HAWK TUAH !

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Why did Zaton stop halfway through the last scene with the Merneith?
It's exactly a game of control he's playing.

The queen and women in general don't understand when a man says "not tonight dear".

One of the most telling things a man can do (but only if he's willing to lose the affection of a girl) is tell her no sex tonight: she'll absolutely blow her lid, accuse him of being gay, verbally and physically abuse him, etc etc.

One of the most notable differences between the genders is that women have no concept of not being able to get sex basically whenever they want, if they put even a minimum effort in (unless they are very ugly).

The female mating strategy is based around REJECTING sex, to only get SPECIFIC males, rather than pursuing whatever males are around.

Men, OtOH, will temporarily (w/a lease-to-possibly-eventually-own mentality) go for whichever female is within reach, so long as she's mildly attractive, and men almost never turn down sex when asked by a partner, as a result, but women turn down sex habitually to try to gain power: to control which men get access to thier pussies, to give them children.

So if you suddenly reject a woman's advances, she finds out that a man is not willing to just automatically give her sex on demand, she doesn't know how to handle it, as a general thing, at least not for MOST women.

Rejection seems to REALLY slap them in the face, as it suggests they're not desirable, and that we're not there to provide them relief when they're horny (which of course is exactly what they're always accusing us of: admittedly correctly, but we're more used to getting turned down).

Now if you have a girl asking you for sex you can try this experiment with the caveat that you'll probably lose the opportunity to have sex with her ever again, but it may be quite educational, unless she has a lot of discipline, and keeos her cool (rare).

It's akin to the same double standard BS, that many woman who DEMAND an open relationship w/you, so they can get about, will automatically flip their chit the instant YOU actually take her up on that and fuck another woman. Like fuckin' clockwork.

So with the main character is doing is exercising sufficient control to keep her on the hook because both as a woman (and as the queen) she ain't used to being told no. Luckily, she knows she's not going to get any offer nearly as good as him, and so she probably will eventually just buckle under the pressure when he finally comes back around at her.

Of course, he has to be VERY careful with this game, to not lose either of his heads to an oft fickle Queen

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Alternatively, Zaton just knows that if he's going to get with Merneith without risk of execution, she needs to be the one to want and initiate it. The teasing and light dom play is a way to test and push her comfort level and to light a fire in her so she eventually is the one to ask him for it.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
All of them will get fucked by randos, you can play your censored version where you keep them to yourself but they are always up to be fucked by everyone, thats the game.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Only if the player opt for it, tell the truth man !
Man, thats the truth, dont be delusional.
If they get fucked on in route then that means that the character itself is up for it. It is only MC's decision the one that changes and prevents it.
Just like the example of Kat the dude mentions, youd think that because of her backstory she wouldn't be up to that shit, but she is if MC allows it so?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Because someone on the dev team wanted the kink, any story beats are pushed aside for that.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes