Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
. Asha, Kyra and Merneith (I can't really rank them) are the best characters for me.

I instantly recognized the older sister as some kind of local Tomb Raider, Jolie type, with the body more suited for bed rather than combat or scavenging.

Strangely enough, that post-apocalyptic Egypt has many people of foreign descent.
I find it believable that during the apocalyptic events there were many foreign tourists in Egypt, and then many diasporas formed. But still,

I guess that's how Western men sees Russian women.

Btw I wonder how exactly Igor wanders between former Egypt and Russia? - I find it hard to believe.

I always wanted to nail Galadriel.

To think that someone like him would share his property and his family to anyone - it's nuts. It would shatter his role as a dominant male.
Asha and Kyra are wild fun, but Kyra will as soon randomly cut you as fk you, and Asha seems to have been permanently relegated to the role of very submissive deepthroat cocksleeve.

Kateryna's dialogue comes up in auto-detect translations as Czech: IDK how much Rus overlap there is on that. Maybe Igor only goes to Czech areas.

That's definitely not how Western media usually portays Russian women. Now, we either see some not particularly attractive ladies or some severely attractive almost inhumanly beautiful ladies, at about a 50/50 split and how they're portrayed, but most of them are shown as having VERY strong attitudes. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the west think Russian women are submissive pushovers, although there are some rare cases where you see an oligarch or mobster type being Ultra Alpha and his woman is responding that's going to be more the exception. I mean, if you go for a Russian mail order bride maybe you would HOPE that she'd be soft, but I've mainly seen Russians being portrayed in western media as having hard personalities.

Shani is clearly a Lara Croft stand-in, yes. And yes, despite the fact that they specifically drew her far more muscular than her sister, mother, aunt, or cousin, the reality is that, regardless of how well she's trained, she's a small cute girl who is going out beyond any protections and is definitely going to be a walking sex assault magnet/ target. I've seen enough hentai to know what inevitably eventually happens if she keeps *soloing* as a stalker. She also has already caught the harem itch: she inexorably wants to get involved more and more in the household sex, and it's also clear the MC is having a hard time maintaining sufficient discipline to not knock her up when he gets the chance, so it's very likely just a matter of time before she (willingly or otherwise) gives daddy a baby and changes her profession to sextoy, like her sister.

Egypt already has a sizeable population of foreign descent right now; Egyptian Arabs were originally foreigners who invaded. The native Coptic people are mixed in to the population in good numbers, but Arabs, originally from slightly farther east, are presently the mainstay. Add 400 years of people getting desperate and, yeah, you'll see all kinds of intermixes away from baseline. IIRC, the worst of the apocalypse hit in Europe and a lot of Europeans fled South. IIRC, ofc.

You definitely did NOT want to nail Galadriel unless you don't realize who and what she was.
She was the third most powerful elf in all history, only behind Elendil and Feanor. Tolkien said (in a straight-up fight without any army involved) she'd mop the floor with Gil Galad.
Despite a lot of misogynists berating the rings of power series for putting her in armor (it looks to have actually been a not great series, but it actually made Galadriel seem too WEAK) the reality is that Galadriel was actually SUPER aggro, and even "butch" in her younger centuries. .Canonically, straight from JRRT's pen, she was known in her youth as "Nerwen" which means "MAN-MAIDEN" (man-like girl). She wore her hair up, like a man, wore action-focused clothing, like a man, did sports (and so got in good physical shape), like a man and, *canonically* strapped on a sword and went to war at least twice, like a man. She fit the role more of Spartan woman and first class warrior, and had a super aggressive attitude even basically telling her ruling ancestors to go f*** themselves because she had things to do. She was, imo, not a particularly nice person in her youth, although she fought mainly on the side of right. She was tall and strong, highly opinionated and aggressive, and both magically and martially potent: a powerful force to be reckoned with. So much so, that when she finally did decide to get married to have a kid, she absolutely wore the pants in the family and ruled Lorien in HER OWN name, not her husband's. Her spouse, Celeborn, was very beta to her, even knowing she'd eventually dump him to go back to the west (he gets cucked by a continent) and he couldn't do s*** about it. She was a MASSIVE alpha bitch. Not sure if that's what you'd be after.

There are quite a few (yes, even male-dominated) cultures where men will share their wives, children, or other harem members. The eskimos even habitually shared wives with their favorite trading partners. That said, I personally wouldn't share my wife, but in some cases like, let's say Igor is essentially providing you Kataryna, and sitting there while Kat goes to town on you, I might toss Ain his way briefly for that BJ as a token gesture. NOT full sex, mind you, but a knob-polishing provided to your best friend after he just outright provided you a young, still-virginal new brood mare. MC might exchange/trade a minor service so he won't feel gypped and you won't seem like a bad host. Basically a business deal and mark of hospitality, and Hospitality was a HUGE factor in almost every ancient culture (which Zeta's retro culture resembles): if you were a bad host, word got around about it and that did NOT work out well for you in the long run.

EDITED a lot because they were errors when originally posting because I have to write this on a phone and all kinds of funky things like accidentally clicking the wrong buttons when the page glitched kept screwing things up.

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Kateryna's dialogue comes up in auto-detect translations as Czech: IDK how much Rus overlap there is on that. Maybe Igor only goes to Czech areas.
screenshot0009.png
it`s Russian. translation: I wish you to be happy for the rest of your days.
Igor's answer is also in Russian

Reactions: ZYK-REm

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah I got the same translation but Google Translate auto-detected it as Czech. Maybe the two are basically identical?
They both belong Slavic language group and have many lexical and grammatical similarities, you may find some of the same or very similar words, but most will mean different things. For example: "mlanedec" - It's a "young man" in Czech and a "baby" in Russian.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Does anybody has any information about the current progress of the next update for this game? I mean, the next update not the next patch. I think I am addicted with this game and I want more of it.:p:p

I am just pity of the poor Katerina, because she was chosed by Zetan to be the first girl in the game to be put in such a "double action" situation. :LOL: I wonder which girl will be the next one to be in the same position?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
That scene was crazy. I wonder why he didnt cum in her while in gallery he does.
My guess would be if Zaton didnt do it so doesnt he, if he did then he does too, all that so basically Igor cant impregnate her or at least be unclear whos father lol

Game said Shani gonna keep visiting Igor for some quests, not gonna lie, im also afraid whats gonna happen lmao

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That scene was crazy. I wonder why he didnt cum in her while in gallery he does.
My guess would be if Zaton didnt do it so doesnt he, if he did then he does too, all that so basically Igor cant impregnate her or at least be unclear whos father lol

Game said Shani gonna keep visiting Igor for some quests, not gonna lie, im also afraid whats gonna happen lmao
Shani has a special staus different from the other girls, she has a free will, I doubt due to her infautation that she will do things with Igor,
Concerning to AlienEDM either Fairy or Emilia we could bet on which, the other combination would be Igor shares his "girlfriend" but for now the Mutant quest is going forward in the next update yaaay !

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Shani has a special staus different from the other girls, she has a free will, I doubt due to her infautation that she will do things with Igor,
Concerning to AlienEDM either Fairy or Emilia we could bet on which, the other combination would be Igor shares his "girlfriend" but for now the Mutant quest is going forward in the next update yaaay !
Does mutant quest going forward mean more Ivy? :love:

Also I'd love to see more of Igors girlfriend, she's smokin even with the facial scar.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

twotonepatrone

Apr 18, 2024
doesnt mean we cant make her service igor like ain :p

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Of course Shani has a special status in the game and also the dear wife Zahra do. So, I wouldn't like to share them in such way with another male character, unless the scene worth that much. I mean, Igor is a good friend of Zaton and he is a cool guy, but... I wouldn't like to share my dear Zahra or Shani with him. We need a new special charismatic male character in the game for that kind of sharing level.

Emilia and Fairy, in other hand, as "servants" position, maybe would be normal for their role position to serve Master Zaton's guests if he command them to that.

About Igor's girlfriend, it is more than fair for him to share her with Zaton, as Zaton did the same for him. So, maybe in future updates we can dream about to see Zaton visiting his friend and both taking his girlfriend in the same way as they did with Katerina.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Desert Stalker with AdanGC's walkthrough mod to v0.16b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: AlienEDM

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I remade my gameplay from the beginning, without mods, and this is definitely one of the best adult games I've ever played.

However, I also noticed numerous spelling mistakes, from beginning to end.
At first, I thought there would be few, so I ignored them, but there are many, I feel bad for not having taken SS out of these mistakes to report, but a complete review of the script is necessary.

About Lirah, I don't know if I understand the freedom path, she tried to be a scavenger, failed, returned to Zeta and ended up doing something even more dangerous which is having that banned "technology" within the city, a simple report could lead to her execution.
I don't think she will ever join the harem, she's just another one the MC has sex with.

In Duty Path, I didn't like the MC treating her badly, mentioning so much "hate", as if he was taking revenge on her, I don't see any reason for this other than on a path of humiliation and degradation, something I would never choose.
And on this path, it is even more unlikely that she will join the harem.

I think these paths are unnecessary, especially the freedom path, it was a bad idea and anyone would regret this choice. It would make more sense for the MC to simply "conquer" Lirah, just like he did with Talia, she would have a great job, a comfortable life, she would be respected, and she would even have a man to fuck her.

I wish Lirah's story wasn't that simple, but it seems like it is, she basically becomes an Asani or a Talia, depending on the path we choose.

I'm also curious about the Hive and Mutants plot line, we can align ourselves with the Queen, or we can make Mantis a second Queen? I chose Mantis.

And Pepper(!), one of these days she's going to convince me to leave Zarah for her, I'm crazy about that woman.

stalinsvempire

Jun 27, 2024
Such a pleasure to read a thoughtful and comprehensive reply.

Asha and Kyra are wild fun, but Kyra will as soon randomly cut you as fk you, and Asha seems to have been permanently relegated to the role of very submissive deepthroat cocksleeve.
That's why I like Kyra. And Asha might be my favorite as she choosed to be a cocksleave. She's not some lying bitch with puppy eyes who wanted to fill in any household just to get a better life. Sisters are self-sufficient and dangerous to everyone except that one man they recognized as a man.

I had doubts about their origins until the Russian folk music dropped. I almost shed a tear. I ensure you these are Russians.

Add 400 years of people getting desperate and, yeah, you'll see all kinds of intermixes away from baseline. IIRC, the worst of the apocalypse hit in Europe and a lot of Europeans fled South.
Yeah, that might be the cause.

You definitely did NOT want to nail Galadriel unless you don't realize who and what she was.
She was a MASSIVE alpha bitch. Not sure if that's what you'd be after.
I'm aware of her history more or less, however who I mean is Cate Blanchett's Galadriel. She is so hot in both trilogies, and she possess the same qualities I admire: lean figure, intelligence, wisdom, somewhat arrogant demeanor, and her great translucent dresses. I think for someone who lived that long, Yuna has an inconsistent character. She seems withdrawn and shy. Instead of hiding with the white-haired anime girlfriend doing god knows what for decades, she could've ran her own warband of outcasts. Her experience is incomparable (or should be) to those who live, who lived and who will be.

word got around about it and that did NOT work out well for you in the long run.
Well, convinsing. If one lives in a society, he should get along with it's ways. So both ways are appropriate in a case with a close friend.

Reactions: Ummmh
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes