wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Not harsh at all, given her lies flatly manipulated the queen into brutally murdering her prior head guard.

Lying to the queen, directly manipulationg the queen (directly and VERY PUBLICALLY proving the queen's fallability and vulnerability, which would be most embarassing, when found out), and getting the head of the queen's security detail killed, thus endangering the queen by reducing her defense? All pretty damned hefty crimes.

If Merneith does not cut and stab her to pieces, favoritism is involved.
I agree with you, it would make sense for her to be executed. But I'm speaking from the perspective of a spectator or a player. Her guilt is clear, but her motive is not such that whoever is playing feels she is the enemy. She was selfish in her goal to get close to the queen at any cost, but still loyal to her ( I think so). So if Merneith suggests Zaton to execute Sharifa, it will be emotional for some players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ummmh

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
wait, which path it is?
Probably Duty/apologizes/stays/humiliation. It starts w/Lirah pushed up against a pillar, but eventually ends up on a bed, after Merneith changes her mind.

They may have added animations and a few more expressions to what had been a fairly static (tho still great) ending.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Probably Duty/apologizes/stays/humiliation. It starts w/Lirah pushed up against a pillar, but eventually ends up on a bed, after Merneith changes her mind.

They may have added animations and a few more expressions to what had been a fairly static (tho still great) ending.
as stated in the update report posted by SP the animations will be part of 16c which is almost ready iirc.
The naming dolfe67 is random, people started talking about "good" and "bad" paths and I kept the premise so everyone can understand, it is all subject to your own kinks and point of view.
the submissive path with the queen is kinky as hell and I liked it a lot, since I'm a bit of romantic soul, the path were she submits willing I like more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ummmh and Maviarab

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I agree with you, it would make sense for her to be executed. But I'm speaking from the perspective of a spectator or a player. Her guilt is clear, but her motive is not such thawhoever is playing feels she is the enemy. She was selfish in her goal to get close to the queen at any cost, but still loyal to her ( I think so). So if Merneith suggests Zaton to execute Sharifa, it will be emotional for some players.
Hey I'M playing and I definitely feel that b**** is the enemy!

:mad:

In addition, she consistently makes it very clear that SHE considers the MC the enemy, which means she might have a mind to do something similar to HIM.

Since we see that she very intentionally got a man brutally murdered to get him out of the way, I definitely think she would be viewed by most who are aware of the situation as a major problem, and one who made the queen look VERY bad by inducing the queen to kill an actually-loyal man.

Any guard in Merneith's service, charged with defending the queen's life, would 100℅ immediately be falcon-focused on this to see what the Queen's response would be to an ambitious and dishonest guard getting a truly loyal and honest guard gutted. Merneith has proven, from her past actions, that she is WELL aware of the optics on cases, and especially would be on one where her entire retinue has a front row seat and personal stake in the matter.

She may let her get off lightly because she's a woman and she might decide she has too much personal involvement, but I don't think that would necessarily go over well, in terms of discipline and morale, so I think she would be gunning to kill her.

There IS (IMO) theoretically another option.. She might decide to reduce her to one of her slaves, but one who every guard gets to use, at will. THAT might go over well enough, and be understood to be a different punishment because she was a woman.

EDIT: having her be a public use slave for the guards actually might go over VERY well, in that it would be appropriate, considering one of the things that she got the prior guard killed for was supposed use of one of the Queen's slaves.
EDIT2daEDIT: and actually since sharifa is probably a serious hardass to the remaining guards they might not like her anyway, so seeing her brought low and turned into their cumdump might actually be EXTREMELY popular. The more I think about this idea the more it seems likely to be the best one, although whether or not it actually is the one they go with it's another matter. Fan theories are just fan theories unless they hit the mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: wizardcock

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Let Lirah stay as a guard is a bad path?
No, that naming came from someone who, wasn't so keen with the domination, it is more violent and contains humilation towards Lirah, from the queen and MC (if you opt for it) although it is very kinky and well done.
How I said already, I liked the path were she submits willigly to MC but both paths are sexy, just a question of personal tast IMO

EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 3831555 View attachment 3831556 View attachment 3831557

Dev 14.07.2024

Hope you're all doin well! I have started to work on 0.17, and 0.16c is mostly prepared which includes the Zahra scene animation and one animation for Lirah's bad path (the one on the bed), as well as some dialogue stuff.

This preview is yet another one from the bunker, but we will dive into something fresh next week. The next part for the mutants will be similar to the settlement raid of the raiders, yet hopefully greater in scale and creativity. (Also don't get confused by the images, you don't need Mantis in your base for this one of course.)
hahahaha he will redo the old scenes well well

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Hey I'M playing and I definitely feel that b**** is the enemy!

:mad:

In addition, she consistently makes it very clear that SHE considers the MC the enemy, which means she might have a mind to do something similar to HIM.

Since we see that she very intentionally got a man brutally murdered to get him out of the way, I definitely think she would be viewed by most who are aware of the situation as a major problem, and one who made the queen look VERY bad by inducing the queen to kill an actually-loyal man.

Any guard in Merneith's service, charged with defending the queen's life, would 100℅ immediately be falcon-focused on this to see what the Queen's response would be to an ambitious and dishonest guard getting a truly loyal and honest guard gutted. Merneith has proven, from her past actions, that she is WELL aware of the optics on cases, and especially would be on one where her entire retinue has a front row seat and personal stake in the matter.

She may let her get off lightly because she's a woman and she might decide she has too much personal involvement, but I don't think that would necessarily go over well, in terms of discipline and morale, so I think she would be gunning to kill her.

There IS (IMO) theoretically another option.. She might decide to reduce her to one of her slaves, but one who every guard gets to use, at will. THAT might go over well enough, and be understood to be a different punishment because she was a woman.

EDIT: having her be a public use slave for the guards actually might go over VERY well, in that it would be appropriate, considering one of the things that she got the prior guard killed for was supposed use of one of the Queen's slaves.
EDIT2daEDIT: and actually since sharifa is probably a serious hardass to the remaining guards they might not like her anyway, so seeing her brought low and turned into their cumdump might actually be EXTREMELY popular. The more I think about this idea the more it seems likely to be the best one, although whether or not it actually is the one they go with it's another matter. Fan theories are just fan theories unless they hit the mark.
honestly I'd rather have her executed than a sex scene of rape. I hope there's some choice. Either you know, it would be cool if she can choose her own path: have sex with MC and get a light execution, decapitation. Or not have sex and get quartered.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Another fantastic update, animations are probably the best on this site, maybe ever.
Even the story is heading in an interesting direction, can't wait to see the teased

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
as stated in the update report posted by SP the animations will be part of 16c which is almost ready iirc.
The naming dolfe67 is random, people started talking about "good" and "bad" paths and I kept the premise so everyone can understand, it is all subject to your own kinks and point of view.
the submissive path with the queen is kinky as hell and I liked it a lot, since I'm a bit of romantic soul, the path were she submits willing I like more.
That she likely ends up pregnant by the very man she purports to hate, is what seals the deal and sells the story, imo, tho all the details of that choice's outcomes are pretty well handled.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
honestly I'd rather have her executed than a sex scene of rape. I hope there's some choice. Either you know, it would be cool if she can choose her own path: have sex with MC and get a light execution, decapitation. Or not have sex and get quartered.
Theoretically, it could be both:

"My loyal guards! Hearken! This woman, who used foul falsehoods to murder her superior and rise to be in charge over you, let the truth of her low acts bring her to a low place! Her soul weighs far more than a feather, so let her be brought down and devoured by the Beast! Take her as your communal property, and use her constantly until she breathes no more than the man she had murdered!"

. . .

I suspect the devs would NOT go there, but it does strike me as something Merneith might do, given she can be borderline psychopathic when she wants to be.

Honestly though, her general pattern seems to be stab people to death, and maybe use the dragon on them.

. . .

I don't see Merneith having the MC fuck Sharith. While Mer seemingly now wants to watch the MC rape other women as a means of vicariously seeing herself fucked by him, she had him take Lirah SPECIFICALLY because the girl was OBSESSIVELY berating him, while Sharifa, tho not liking him, isn't focused on acting against the MC. I think Merneith would thus focus the punishment elsewhere, where it could be of more political leverage in protecting her optics in the matter, since she herself killed that guard with her own hands, tho impelled by Sharifa's lies.

She clearly DOES want MC's ADVICE on Sharifa, however... Just not until she's thought abt it, first.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes