JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
He's not actually sure that baby in the priestess's belly is his. He only says it COULD be. Likely a few guys get access to her each pregnancy attempt, and it's winner take all!

He's seemingly got money because he just keeps rolling with bringing in new talent. He also has no problems covering Lirah's expenses.

It's also possible buying slaves might be just a bit expensive and he might not actually have had need for one. Zahra did the house work after all.

He keeps taking in strays. While not buying slaves, he's going to have to pay for feeding the kids and while admittedly two of the girls he takes in are slaves and he could order them to surrender their babies, he takes in Kateryna who is a freewoman who becomes his concubine, and that's a different arrangement because she did it willingly and specifically to raise kids and she's not likely to give up the kids after she gets them.

Unless the new Queen is paying him a lot better than the old one he probably already had decent money

considering also that he got himself a nice little compound out there and he even recently is upgrading the rooms
Nothing you wrote applies to what I wrote. First of all, IIRC the Priestess mentions that he has already fathered children with them, it doesn't matter if that PARTICULAR one is his.

Second, my comment was about not burdening Zahra with too many children to raise by herself while he was out establishing his reputation as a stalker as a reason to only have two kids. My comment "Also, while he has done well for himself, he wasn't rich like Omar when younger and could afford servants." is referring to when he were younger and not as well off as he is now so what he can afford now is irrelevant. Which why he can take in "strays", as you call them, because he has accummulated some wealth. Plus, depending on how you play the MC you can start to impregnate household members which is another sign that finances would be a limiting factor with not having more offspring over the years.

Thirdly, since his compound is outside Zeta it it would be safe to assume within the context of the story it was probably deserted and run down so his money would have gone to renovation and expansion and not buying slaves or hiring servants, another reason to not have too many children.

So, there are many "real life" reasons why he didn't have a dozen squalling children and it wouldn't be out of place to limit it to two.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
JaxMan and Ummmh ; if it is MC child or not is up to the player to decide, in the dialoge with Cataryna You can answer Yes or Maybe is up to Players choice.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
She got an so to say short intoduction, when MC took her to the temple, anyway you can ipregnate her as well as Zahara,Ain,Emilia, and Fairy also that short walk answers the arousen question about how they keep their population up the best males have to serve Zetan ipregnating their Priesteses. the kids either are recluted to the Palace or are given to wealthy families,
Rabia has Nadia , and two twins with Omar
None of the temple tour says Katarina was given a warning that she would have to give up any children.

I haven't seen it say anywhere that you actually impregnate Zahra. You can blow your load in her endlessly it doesn't mean she's pregnant if she's barren. Insemination is not the same as impregnation if the person cannot get pregnant. *IF* it specifically says somewhere in the text that he or she personally believes he's getting Zahra pregnant, that would pretty much invalidate my theory, and that's that, but I do not recall any single point at which he or she believed he was inherently impregnating her, just that he was coming in her.

I had also originally remembered what you remembered about Rabiah having Nadia AND also twins with Omar, for a total of three children, but then a discussion directly indicated that Nadia was the one who had a twin (named Kelian or something) which indicated that she was one of the twins. As Rabiah at one point specifically said she was concerned about "the twins", it indicated she had never had a second set of twins, so I assumed that my belief that she had three kids was wrong, and that she only had two including Nadia being one of the twins. As Nadia repeatedly claims she's not Omar's kid, that would mean the other kid is inherently not Omar's as well, unless Nadia is lying. I could be misremembering it but I remember reading the passage about Nadia having a twin very carefully at the moment (since I had thought she was not one of the twins originally) and suspecting that the writing team might have slightly dropped the ball on what they intended and given us a mixed message. I'll have to go back and read all the passages again every conversation she's mentioned in which is quite bluntly a lot of stuff scattered throughout the game.

EDIT: FOUND IT. I'm still going to have to go back and look at the dialogue that indicated that Nadia had a twin (naned Kelian or something) but I'm looking at Nadia's hot little bod right now and she's mentioning that the twins are in the next room and that they're actually babies. So yes, at least three kids with a large age gap.
I'm still a little confused as to that dialogue that showed Nadia had a direct sibling, implied possibly a twin. It's possible I may have misremembered or misunderstood but I was very carefully reading it in real time to make sure what they were saying, or it's possible that there are two sets of twins or maybe the devs screwed up.
I'll have to keep digging since I don't remember where that conversation came up about the other kid.

Last edited:

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
JaxMan and Ummmh ; if it is MC child or not is up to the player to decide, in the dialoge with Cataryna You can answer Yes or Maybe is up to Players choice.
It actually only says it's POSSIBLY yours not that it definitely is and he even says it's possible it's his.

Specifically it says: ".. and yes this time I believe it's mine.".

"I BELIEVE it's mine" is not actually the same as "definitely is"

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Nothing you wrote applies to what I wrote. First of all, IIRC the Priestess mentions that he has already fathered children with them, it doesn't matter if that PARTICULAR one is his.

Second, my comment was about not burdening Zahra with too many children to raise by herself while he was out establishing his reputation as a stalker as a reason to only have two kids. My comment "Also, while he has done well for himself, he wasn't rich like Omar when younger and could afford servants." is referring to when he were younger and not as well off as he is now so what he can afford now is irrelevant. Which why he can take in "strays", as you call them, because he has accummulated some wealth. Plus, depending on how you play the MC you can start to impregnate household members which is another sign that finances would be a limiting factor with not having more offspring over the years.

Thirdly, since his compound is outside Zeta it it would be safe to assume within the context of the story it was probably deserted and run down so his money would have gone to renovation and expansion and not buying slaves or hiring servants, another reason to not have too many children.

So, there are many "real life" reasons why he didn't have a dozen squalling children and it wouldn't be out of place to limit it to two.
It does not actually say that he definitely had impregnated any priestesses only that he very strongly BELIEVED that he had knocked up that one. He had been set up as a partner with that one Priestess before, but the fact he says "believe" instead of "is" what he actually replies to Kateryna suggests that there MAY be a few guys who got a crack at her before him. It also specifically does NOT say he had any other children with the priestesses, only that THAT Priestess had had 32 prior children successfully, but it doesn't indicate ANY of them were his. I mean, some MIGHT have been, but we don't know

Talia claimed to have had six kids with him and gave them to the temple but we don't actually know for certain that they were his since she supposedly fvcked every guy in sight, or at least that's what the queen says.

His finances at the beginning are debatable and yes he does indicate that he doesn't have servants normally but Zahra likes doing homebody work, and he's also had 20 years to make his fortune and he started out with a bang having two kids right then and there and was able to afford them, so the odds are his finances weren't particularly bad over the last 10 years and he probably could have afforded more kids, unless his finances VERY recently made a very large upturn, which we don't have told to us at all.

The game is conveniently vague on money matters, excepting that he always seems to have more than enough when he needs it, and discussions in the past between Rabiah and Zahra suggested that stalkers do make good pay: it's just dangerous work that often takes them away from home for days .

Omar being richer is definitely a fact, and seems to be a matter of disdain for MC. Omar breaks the cultural code we read about in the library, in that he OPENLY DISPLAYS his wealth, effectively rubbing it in everyone's faces, which is something you're NOT supposed to do. I get the distinct impression MC believes Omar is one of those people who knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing. Note that Omar has a ton of money but still doesn't spend on servants, despite this DIRECTLY pissing off his wife, so Omar cannot be used as a yardstick for economic or cultural normalcy.

Last I checked, there's NOTHING at all to indicate that the compound MC's in was abandoned: that would just be making up a claim because it's convenient for your argument. If I'm wrong about that and you can find evidence in a text that he says it was abandoned then I apologize but I'm pretty sure it's never stated or even suggested.

We have to assume that that's not inherently the case it was abandoned, especially considering it's a fairly developed compound that appears to be in good repair, and is WITHIN RELATIVELY CLOSE PROTECTIVE DISTANCE OF THE CITY( not subject to raiders, decayed, etc) which would mean it could easily have a decent property value, although we don't know THAT for sure, either.

And, yes, you can start to impregnate family members, except that, IIRC, it's never specifically mentioned that you can impregnate ZAHRA, only that you can come in her. At least not that I've seen within the text, and I went looking. Insemination does not inherently equal impregnation.

The game makes a bit of a big deal IIRC, that Ain is just now of legal age, so getting her knocked up earlier would have been a no no.

Shani still resists getting knocked up because she's to be a stalker, so the potential of not getting her pregnant is critical for that reason, though she may well change her mind, givien hints in the text.

Emelia was a recent gift from the queen so was unavailable before then.

Fairy was found recently, on the fuel trip to Cairo: she is either a gift from those two decayed (if you didn't kill them earlier at which point you don't get elf Ivy/Yuna, because she got her head blown off by the shotgun collar and then she got eaten) or was a purchase (SPECIFICALLY TO SAVE HER LIFE, although you might also be buying her because she's hot) while on that trip (if you had killed the two Decayed to save the elf at which point Fairy was in the hands of a merchant). So, again, she was unavailable until recently.

Katrina was also unavailable until recently because she was only old enough to travel recently and it's only because she's old enough that she did travel: she specifically was fleeing her Village so that she didn't get ritually gangbanged now that she's of legal age to bear a child.

if MC had Fairy earlier he might very well have been knocking her up

if MC had Emelia earlier he might very well have been knocking her up

If MC had Kateryna earlier he might very well have been knocking her up.

BUT WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE if he would have been knocking them up because all these cases are recent happenstance, SO PROVE NOTHING ABOUT HIS PAST FINANCES.

We only know that he can presently afford them not that he couldn't have afforded them say, 10 years ago when he had already had plenty of time to build up his business.

Regarding servants (which Emelia and Fairy are) he presently had the money to support them but just didn't bother going out and getting servants because ZAHRA ACTIVELY LIKES TO BE A HOMEBODY, unlike Rabiah.

Emelia was a gift from the queen and it's not wise to turn that down and Fairy was going to be killed if he didn't buy her or accept her as a gift so he gets them both EVEN THOUGH HE WOULDN'T NECESSARILY HAVE PICKED THEM UP OTHERWISE. All the same, he clearly ALREADY HAD THE MONEY TO SUPPORT SERVANTS.

(PS EDIT: and Fairy isn't even a servant who helps Zahra out with anything: she's just a mind-broke fvckdoll for MC to use, tho we can try to be nice to her and spend money on her as a result).

So none of this stuff proves his past finances one way or the other, if he could have had servants helping Zahra out or not, although she doesn't seem to really inherently want them. She'll accept them if they're given to her, but she seemed to have matters in hand

There's a big difference between conjecture based on evidence and conjecture based on what one wants to be true: the two are NOT logically equivalent.

We only know that he DID have enough to have 2 kids right off the bat, from the beginning of his marriage, strongly suggesting he WOULD have had decent funds in the interim unless he fell on hard times for a while.

It's a matter of probabilities, but the preponderance of the evidence says he at least had the cash and seems to have it at hand without any trouble now suggesting that he may have had a decent pile of cash for a while.

The fact that he can just blow money on renovating a room because it makes his daughter feel better suggests that he has more money than he's letting on, and may very well have been decently well off for a while. It's not a definite fact but it's a strongly suggestive pattern of presented evidence within the text of the story.

Yes there are plenty of potential real world issues, but none of them are actually convincing one way or the other without specific evidence.

OtOH, there are definite standout patterns of behavior including Zahra's bizarre behavior in trying to push Ain into becoming the new head wife when Zahra is nowhere near menopause, and her clearly preferring to keep taking loads into her from her husband, yet not having kids in 15 years.

There are a lot of factors which all coalesce on an interesting pattern, given actual evidence within the text, as opposed to making up evidence based on random possibilities.

Last edited:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Still having funny issues when sleeping with Wife after the scene it shows you in Ain's bed. More of an annoyance unless there is something happening after you sleep with wife and not Ain. I downloaded new game with no saves at all listed anywhere, and played up to end of first day when all you can do is sleep with wife or advance to next day and it took my right from wife's scene into Ain's bed scene every time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Honestly, at this point, everyone has technology except the Queen. The mutants and decayed seems to be able to use the old records to do some stuff. If anyone attacks Zeta, i dont think they'll hold for long, they'r like barbarians with rocks.
So far as we've seen, "technology" seems to only mean cars. As far as weapons go, everyone else seems to use blades, just the same as Zeta. We've seen quite a bit of combat involving the raiders at this point, and I don't think we've seen even the slightest hint of modern weaponry.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Fun Facts: This alone makes Zeta(just now remembered the city's name :p) more ethical than the Romans who had a religious obligation to leave unwanted babies at the local dump, girls were more often abandoned than boys because they were thought of as requiring more care, and slavers and slave owners who wanted a free slave would visit the dump to pick up what they could find, consequently some Roman fathers would mark their children before abandoning them to make sure they didn't fuck any of their own daughters at the local whore house.
Cool, i had no idea :) thank you for this trivia.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So far as we've seen, "technology" seems to only mean cars. As far as weapons go, everyone else seems to use blades, just the same as Zeta. We've seen quite a bit of combat involving the raiders at this point, and I don't think we've seen even the slightest hint of modern weaponry.
Modern weaponry is a bitch. The slightest rust in the gearsor in the ammo jackets and it might explore in your face. Now, it's absolutely impossible that a 400 old car would run, let alone still have its tires, but let it slide for the sake of the Mad Max vibe.

Modern guns would need to be build from scratch and it seems beyond the capabilities of the raiders. Maybe the decayed could come up with something. In any case if they have the raw materials for gunpowder it would be relatively easy to produce muskets. Even out of junk. Maybe we could see them sometimes.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Modern weaponry is a bitch. The slightest rust in the gearsor in the ammo jackets and it might explore in your face. Now, it's absolutely impossible that a 400 old car would run, let alone still have its tires, but let it slide for the sake of the Mad Max vibe.

Modern guns would need to be build from scratch and it seems beyond the capabilities of the raiders. Maybe the decayed could come up with something. In any case if they have the raw materials for gunpowder it would be relatively easy to produce muskets. Even out of junk. Maybe we could see them sometimes.
I am curious if a rust free environment like you can get in the desert with zero humidity conditions might allow for preservation of materials.

We pick up a truck that way in a shipping container in the story, and it's in relatively good shape as a result.

My thought would be that weapons could absolutely still be operable although you'd probably need to replace the barrels if you'd been using it for 400 years because eventually the pressure would cause cracks.

However, if the weapons had not been used, so long as they were properly oiled, and you had an informed operator strip them and go over them piece by piece befire use, the weapons would probably still function if you found them in a zero humidity storage vault, as might be possible in the middle of the desert.

For a certainty if you can keep cars running you should be able to keep guns running. The main issue is you don't want to use 400 year old ammo: bang when it should go click and click when it should go bang. If they can keep oil refineries working however someone should damn well be able to make black powder and refill those cases, so ammo would be limited in supply but not unavailable.

At the very least you should still be able to see shotguns because those are so easily user modifiable in terms of the ammo, and you can load them with whatever as your payload not be dependent upon actual bullets/slugs.

It's worth noting that the only time we see any kind of ammo in the game it's in the shotgun collar and yeah it's shotgun shells in a collar facing inwards so that could suggest that there are some shotguns out there and that industry is at least still alive. It is of course decayed who have those.

EDIT: there would be a concern with weapons if you're trying to use a weapon with a polymer lower yeah it might not actually be a polymer anymore. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

halil123

May 23, 2017
I couldn't get the "tell the waitress to serve the customer" scene.

Cronyism is such a turn on so guard scenes were perfect.

I don't mind the story didn't progress because I don't play this game because of zombies or elves. Throwing my authority, connections and big dick around is what I like.

Really looking forward to that public priestess event.

Reactions: Yngling

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
While we've seen a shotgun collar has anyone actually seen any GUNS in the game?
I don't recall seeing any guns anywhere but if you can maintain cars, which they've definitely got, you can definitely maintain guns. Even assuming you don't want to try using 400 year old ammo, Black Powder is not that hard to replicate and I'm sure someone out there knows how to do it: if we've got a whole industry to keep the oil refineries going I'm sure there could be arms and ammunition manufacturers.
This is easy for us right now because we have the knowledge and the tools but in game they don't. It's not the same to keep an engine running with some maintenance than making a new one from scrap without the knowledge, the specs and heavy machinery for it. Even to make basic powder you need the formula for it.
Dystopian works have touched this subject plenty of times. How humanity would lose most of its knowledge after an apocalyptic event.
One example of this is the Adeptus Mechanicus from WH40k universe. They have tech priests using incense and prayers on machines all the time, because most of their tech comes from the dark age of technology and the knowledge to make the best machines is gone.

The funny thing about the first muskets was that their accuracy was shit, also recharging after one shot is a pain in the ass. At that point a blade can be the better option for a fight. Now some good old cannon can make a big difference during sieges.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am curious if a rust free environment like you can get in the desert with zero humidity conditions might allow for preservation of materials.

We pick up a truck that way in a shipping container in the story, and it's in relatively good shape as a result.

My thought would be that weapons could absolutely still be operable although you'd probably need to replace the barrels if you'd been using it for 400 years because eventually the pressure would cause cracks.

However, if the weapons had not been used, so long as they were properly oiled, and you had an informed operator strip them and go over them piece by piece befire use, the weapons would probably still function if you found them in a zero humidity storage vault, as might be possible in the middle of the desert.

For a certainty if you can keep cars running you should be able to keep guns running. The main issue is you don't want to use 400 year old ammo: bang when it should go click and click when it should go bang. If they can keep oil refineries working however someone should damn well be able to make black powder and refill those cases, so ammo would be limited in supply but not unavailable.

At the very least you should still be able to see shotguns because those are so easily user modifiable in terms of the ammo, and you can load them with whatever as your payload not be dependent upon actual bullets/slugs.

It's worth noting that the only time we see any kind of ammo in the game it's in the shotgun collar and yeah it's shotgun shells in a collar facing inwards so that could suggest that there are some shotguns out there and that industry is at least still alive. It is of course decayed who have those.

EDIT: there would be a concern with weapons if you're trying to use a weapon with a polymer lower yeah it might not actually be a polymer anymore. :giggle:
100%. Steel doesn't just go bad, if it is kept dry so it doesn't rust it will literally last thousands of years. The desert is the perfect place for it, in the middle-east it's still fairly common to see guns left over from the mid 1800s still in use a hundred and fifty years later. And you're even overestimating the problem of barrel wear, it isn't typically dangerous, the barrel doesn't crack, the rifling just wears out eventually so your accuracy suffers. The main problem is the ammunition, which would definitely not be good after 400 years. Hell, ammo left over from WWII is likely to have gone bad, and that was less than one century ago. And you can't easily replace smokeless powder with black powder in most gun designs, it would work OK for single-shot or bolt-action guns, but nothing semi or fully automatic, plus it's a lot weaker too. That isn't really an issue though since smokeless powder is actually easier to make than black powder. Take a mix of nitric and sulphuric acid and dip cotton in it, boom, gunpowder. (Don't actually do this, because... well... boom)
I have no doubt that there would be a big pile of perfectly serviceable weapons in the bunker, they just don't have the ammunition for them. They in particular want nothing to do with the decayed who could make new ammo for them, since the decayed specifically target mutants to kill and eat.

stoni13

Mar 30, 2023
ive got a bug when starting the introduce Fairy scene. After a few images I ended up in main menu. Now that I progressed the story further I end up in the Zone shelter Radio screen where I can select one of the 3 radio stations.

What can I do?

Reactions: misterx2999

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
It does not actually say that he definitely had impregnated any priestesses only that he very strongly BELIEVED that he had knocked up that one. He had been set up as a partner with that one Priestess before, but the fact he says "believe" instead of "is" what he actually replies to Kateryna suggests that there MAY be a few guys who got a crack at her before him. It also specifically does NOT say he had any other children with the priestesses, only that THAT Priestess had had 32 prior children successfully, but it doesn't indicate ANY of them were his. I mean, some MIGHT have been, but we don't know

Talia claimed to have had six kids with him and gave them to the temple but we don't actually know for certain that they were his since she supposedly fvcked every guy in sight, or at least that's what the queen says.

His finances at the beginning are debatable and yes he does indicate that he doesn't have servants normally but Zahra likes doing homebody work, and he's also had 20 years to make his fortune and he started out with a bang having two kids right then and there and was able to afford them, so the odds are his finances weren't particularly bad over the last 10 years and he probably could have afforded more kids, unless his finances VERY recently made a very large upturn, which we don't have told to us at all.

The game is conveniently vague on money matters, excepting that he always seems to have more than enough when he needs it, and discussions in the past between Rabiah and Zahra suggested that stalkers do make good pay: it's just dangerous work that often takes them away from home for days .

Omar being richer is definitely a fact, and seems to be a matter of disdain for MC. Omar breaks the cultural code we read about in the library, in that he OPENLY DISPLAYS his wealth, effectively rubbing it in everyone's faces, which is something you're NOT supposed to do. I get the distinct impression MC believes Omar is one of those people who knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing. Note that Omar has a ton of money but still doesn't spend on servants, despite this DIRECTLY pissing off his wife, so Omar cannot be used as a yardstick for economic or cultural normalcy.

Last I checked, there's NOTHING at all to indicate that the compound MC's in was abandoned: that would just be making up a claim because it's convenient for your argument. If I'm wrong about that and you can find evidence in a text that he says it was abandoned then I apologize but I'm pretty sure it's never stated or even suggested.

We have to assume that that's not inherently the case it was abandoned, especially considering it's a fairly developed compound that appears to be in good repair, and is WITHIN RELATIVELY CLOSE PROTECTIVE DISTANCE OF THE CITY( not subject to raiders, decayed, etc) which would mean it could easily have a decent property value, although we don't know THAT for sure, either.

And, yes, you can start to impregnate family members, except that, IIRC, it's never specifically mentioned that you can impregnate ZAHRA, only that you can come in her. At least not that I've seen within the text, and I went looking. Insemination does not inherently equal impregnation.

The game makes a bit of a big deal IIRC, that Ain is just now of legal age, so getting her knocked up earlier would have been a no no.

Shani still resists getting knocked up because she's to be a stalker, so the potential of not getting her pregnant is critical for that reason, though she may well change her mind, givien hints in the text.

Emelia was a recent gift from the queen so was unavailable before then.

Fairy was found recently, on the fuel trip to Cairo: she is either a gift from those two decayed (if you didn't kill them earlier at which point you don't get elf Ivy/Yuna, because she got her head blown off by the shotgun collar and then she got eaten) or was a purchase (SPECIFICALLY TO SAVE HER LIFE, although you might also be buying her because she's hot) while on that trip (if you had killed the two Decayed to save the elf at which point Fairy was in the hands of a merchant). So, again, she was unavailable until recently.

Katrina was also unavailable until recently because she was only old enough to travel recently and it's only because she's old enough that she did travel: she specifically was fleeing her Village so that she didn't get ritually gangbanged now that she's of legal age to bear a child.

if MC had Fairy earlier he might very well have been knocking her up

if MC had Emelia earlier he might very well have been knocking her up

If MC had Kateryna earlier he might very well have been knocking her up.

BUT WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE if he would have been knocking them up because all these cases are recent happenstance, SO PROVE NOTHING ABOUT HIS PAST FINANCES.

We only know that he can presently afford them not that he couldn't have afforded them say, 10 years ago when he had already had plenty of time to build up his business.

Regarding servants (which Emelia and Fairy are) he presently had the money to support them but just didn't bother going out and getting servants because ZAHRA ACTIVELY LIKES TO BE A HOMEBODY, unlike Rabiah.

Emelia was a gift from the queen and it's not wise to turn that down and Fairy was going to be killed if he didn't buy her or accept her as a gift so he gets them both EVEN THOUGH HE WOULDN'T NECESSARILY HAVE PICKED THEM UP OTHERWISE. All the same, he clearly ALREADY HAD THE MONEY TO SUPPORT SERVANTS.

(PS EDIT: and Fairy isn't even a servant who helps Zahra out with anything: she's just a mind-broke fvckdoll for MC to use, tho we can try to be nice to her and spend money on her as a result).

So none of this stuff proves his past finances one way or the other, if he could have had servants helping Zahra out or not, although she doesn't seem to really inherently want them. She'll accept them if they're given to her, but she seemed to have matters in hand

There's a big difference between conjecture based on evidence and conjecture based on what one wants to be true: the two are NOT logically equivalent.

We only know that he DID have enough to have 2 kids right off the bat, from the beginning of his marriage, strongly suggesting he WOULD have had decent funds in the interim unless he fell on hard times for a while.

It's a matter of probabilities, but the preponderance of the evidence says he at least had the cash and seems to have it at hand without any trouble now suggesting that he may have had a decent pile of cash for a while.

The fact that he can just blow money on renovating a room because it makes his daughter feel better suggests that he has more money than he's letting on, and may very well have been decently well off for a while. It's not a definite fact but it's a strongly suggestive pattern of presented evidence within the text of the story.

Yes there are plenty of potential real world issues, but none of them are actually convincing one way or the other without specific evidence.

OtOH, there are definite standout patterns of behavior including Zahra's bizarre behavior in trying to push Ain into becoming the new head wife when Zahra is nowhere near menopause, and her clearly preferring to keep taking loads into her from her husband, yet not having kids in 15 years.

There are a lot of factors which all coalesce on an interesting pattern, given actual evidence within the text, as opposed to making up evidence based on random possibilities.
Believe whatever you want. I'm done with this exchange as you are the type of person that has no ability to read and comprehend and likes to bloviate your opinions as truth. I started my first comment with the caveat that this is an adult VN and requires some suspension of disbelief for certain things in the game. Speculation is normal when all the elements aren't present as is the case here. I speculated on why he might not have had money to want to have many kids, that's all. Yes, we don't know whether he was always rich and could afford many, many slaves and servants. But, again your statements don't correspond to what I'm saying. You have that issue with just seeing your point and not others.

That said, you go on ignore. Have a nice life.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Why don't Zaton and Zahra have more children?

We know that they had two girls early, and none since. We know that he cums inside her (since the start of the game, at least).

What we don't know is what was going on between the birth of Ain and the start of the game.

I'll throw in a possibility that I haven't seen yet: after the girls were born, they didn't WANT any more children - he's a stalker and away a lot; she's alone taking care of everything while he's gone. Well then, elementary birth control has NOT been forgotten since the world went to shit, nor has the knowledge of menstrual cycles. It is perfectly possible that Zaton and Zahra have been having sex all along, just avoiding pregnancy.

Now we start the game: Ain is old enough to help around the house; servants are acquired; Zahra probably has more time on her hands than before the start of the game. It's quite possible that they no longer fear Zahra getting pregnant again, and are willing (now) to accept that possibility.

Pure conjecture on my part, but it seems possible.

Fairlight0306

Mar 11, 2024
The MC also has to be thinking about wanting a MALE heir to take over as stalker, as it's definitely a better and safer choice: size REALLY DOES matter in a fight, actual real world experience has shown that women don't do as well in environmental torture tests as men (including some US Marine women who ended up going STERILE from all the punishment when they tried to do a male wilderness survival test), and attractive women will find what would always be just a nice easy neutral encounter for a man, can suddenly slide into sexual assault against them, because they, as women, are themselves inherently attractive commodities, the law is nowhere within reach, and men are men (Mandisa's advice to play possum and then attack when a man's guard was down was right, but it was absolutely not a guarantee of success and safety). Shani might be practically spec ops in her training, but the odds say she (as a LONE WOMAN of small stature and hot, cute appearance out beyond the reach of any backup) will almost certainly eventually get brutally graped (likely repeatedly), and very possibly bound into permanent sexual slavery, even if she does not outright just get flat-out murdered, eaten, or killed by exposure. Training only goes so far, it doesn't really change anything that she's basically a Lara Croft stand-in, and she has to sleep sometime, even if she sleeps light (which we know she doesn't, since her father is seconds away from sleep grape-ing a baby into her after her workout, until she FINALLY only wakes up AFTER he's been pounding her pvssy like a damn jackhammer for who knows how long).
Dude why you diminish Shani that way, she is a STALKER, period. She went in the zone and survived the trial as every stalker before her, she trained the whole life for this task. About the rapists she killed already one and his other 3 companions, she saved his little sister from slavery, the psych..hemm the queen respect her. If after the trial in the zone you still think she is useless i don't know what to say, maybe she need to wipe out an entire raiders clan alone. Why do you think the mc didn't fuck her until the trial despite desiring her? Because she is not a fucking breeder.Also i don't doubt females are weaker physically in our world but i cited all IN GAME facts as you say.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We only know that he DID have enough to have 2 kids right off the bat
I agree with everything you said pretty much except the above.

Idiots have kids (at a young age) all the damn time, whether they can afford them or not. I don't see Zetan society being any different to any other current modern society, especially given the apparent lack of birth control (which unfortunately gives us more questions).

Affording, wealth and children, have NEVER ever correlated until very recent times in western culture.

Reactions: Ummmh
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes