ZYK-REm

May 2, 2023
1.Descarga la versión v16
2. Extraiga la versión v16 a cualquier ubicación que desee
3. Vaya a la carpeta del juego Desert Stalker v15 (haga clic en los archivos de Desert Stalker v15 dos veces y debería aparecer la carpeta del juego)
4. Copie los archivos "guardados" de v15 dentro de la carpeta del juego.
5. Pegue los archivos guardados en la carpeta del juego de v16.
6. Todas tus partidas guardadas de la v15 ahora estarán en la v16. Haga clic en la aplicación Desert Stalker para abrir y cargar su último guardado de v15.
7. Disfruta del nuevo contenido.
[/CITA]
I love you

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry, anybody know if there a spanish translation for the last version? I tolking about vs 16!
Ty!
Darax makes the translations , I don't know if he did catch up, usually he, as the guy's who make the android apps, or the mods, update when the public version is released be it "c" "d" etc etc.
Darax hace las traducciones, no se si se puso al dia, comunmente el, tanto como los que hacen las app para Android o los mods,
actualizan cuando sale la version publica ya sea "c" "d" etc. etc.

Reactions: ZYK-REm

Fairlight0306

Mar 11, 2024
why would you want to set her free only to immediately cage her afterwards? that doesnt make sense
Well i don't think the girls in mc harem are in cage, i don't know what you have done on your run but in mine absolutely not. She wants to be a scavenger? She can go on mission with mc and Shani, she may became eventually a stalker if she wish, even the house "slaves" lives a better life than most free people, it makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Well i don't think the girls in mc harem are in cage, i don't know what you have done on your run but in mine absolutely not. She wants to be a scavenger? She can go on mission with mc and Shani, she may became eventually a stalker if she wish, even the house "slaves" lives a better life than mostly free people, it makes perfect sense for me.
yeah ironically enough this argument of Lirah being more safe living in palace and serving queen is how mc convinces her to stay, thanks for proving me right :whistle:

Fairlight0306

Mar 11, 2024
what? I havent said that
Maybe i misunderstood but you said "Lirah being more safe living in palace and serving queen is how mc convinces her to stay" and then 'thanks for proving me right" what do you mean with thanks for proving me right i genuinely don't understand right on what, sorry but english is not my primary language.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
well you said
even the house "slaves" lives a better life than most free people, it makes perfect sense to me.
as if being a house "slave", or in this case more like, "guest" I guess, and living a better life will take away from the fact that Lirah will be dependant on mc, in that situation. to which I replied that this exact reasoning was used by Zaton when he convinces Lirah to continue to serve her queen
yeah ironically enough this argument of Lirah being more safe living in palace and serving queen is how mc convinces her to stay, thanks for proving me right :whistle:
so your reasoning from original post when you pointed out that living with mc does not mean being caged has the same sense as Zaton's speech - when he tries to chain Lirah to the queen.
Maybe i misunderstood but you said "Lirah being more safe living in palace and serving queen is how mc convinces her to stay" and then 'thanks for proving me right" what do you mean with thanks for proving me right i genuinely don't understand right on what, sorry but english is not my primary language.

Fairlight0306

Mar 11, 2024
well you said

as if being a house "slave", or in this case more like, "guest" I guess, and living a better life will take away from the fact that Lirah will be dependant on mc, in that situation. to which I replied that this exact reasoning was used by Zaton when he convinces Lirah to continue to serve her queen

so your reasoning from original post when you pointed out that living with mc does not mean being caged has the same sense as Zaton's speech - when he tries to chain Lirah to the queen.
Ah ok now i see, i chose the scavenger Lirah path and you the queen one, now i understand, i never done your path hence the misunderstanding.
Edit: wait but if you chose the queen path you really think is the better choiche for her.To serve the psychopath lol

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Is it only me or the "solely visual upgrades" feels more like a downgrade.
Let's quote a real pro:
I think the problem is that the dev had a idea of the characters then he created 3d model what is not the 100% perfect copy of his idea. But the game came out so the players saw the characters, so to them the game version the real character. Now the dev makes a new model that closer to his ideal, it's an improvement for him, but the player only sees the difference from the original, which was the 100% version of the character in the player eyes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When is full version releasing?
This is, the only thing coming after this is bug fixed versions, adding whatever was forgotten/needs changed, then public.

Also, v0.16a is now out.

0.16a:

Minor changes / Bugfixes:

• Added many missing renders & render variations
  • Fixed renders with clipping issues
  • Fixed Lirah's quest not starting under certain conditions (hopefully should cover all cases)
  • Fixed an issue with Fairy's introduction causing the game to flow back to the main menu or random scenes
  • Fixed an incorrect world map marker instance
  • Fixed a wrong name interpolation in Kateryna's scene
  • Fixed a wrong variable check in the Queen's bedroom scene
  • Fixed a variable not having a default state
  • Fixed a dialogue branch if you don't choose any of the Lirah paths
  • Fixed grammar errors and typos that were reported

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes