MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Game say it possible to extract more info for purple hair raider i save but o dont see any choice for that. Is it unfinished? I keep playing the game as it is but still no choice to visit queen again after all the cutscene torture the kidnapper

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Game say it possible to extract more info for purple hair raider i save but o dont see any choice for that. Is it unfinished? I keep playing the game as it is but still no choice to visit queen again after all the cutscene torture the kidnapper
No that is all content for Kira (Purple Hair) so far her story is tbc

morse86

Apr 13, 2020
For those, asking for the mac version I used the renpy method and uploaded the file for you guys:

gromzad

Jun 26, 2017
This game seems to be my favorite. Please never abandon developing this masterpiece. People f*cking love this game! The characters are beautiful. Please keep going. Add more and more characters to the plot and let the MC take them to his beautiful harem. Also we need a more and more pregnancy in here. Love and support from Ukraine <3

gurhal1212

Nov 24, 2022
Hello, does anyone know how to shoot the lira missions in the 0.16 beta, I already did the one about the wife and Igor but that last one doesn't work, I'm on the PC version of Windows.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, I reported this too, but I dont know if it was noticed...
Yes and It was fixed in version 16a look for the public post date in the thread as well as the Changelog of fixes
the Changelog was published by Sons of Liberty ; the post date by Get out of my Lab.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes