MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dang dev dont have to add secret apertment room like that. Giving me hype that i always choose best option but except Ivy still havent bang yet before end up here daughter solo in this apertment no spoiler of course

And that about it. Man, It gonna take years for this game to be finish i bet sooo many story unanswer and To Be Continued....

Last edited:

oldicestick

Jul 13, 2022
Don't add inexplicable new characters, can't be bothered.It's clear that the original female characters could have been deepened, the characterization could have been increased, the linkage between the characters could have been increased, and then the plot could have been written in a deeper and deeper direction instead of continuing to be spread out in a way that makes it seem like the plot is getting paler and paler.My suggestion would be to focus on the most popular ones, the female characters, and the plot could revolve around a few of them, adding more details (such as body language), dialogue that fits the setting better, and fleshing out the characters more.

Reactions: grohotor

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Don't add inexplicable new characters, can't be bothered.It's clear that the original female characters could have been deepened, the characterization could have been increased, the linkage between the characters could have been increased, and then the plot could have been written in a deeper and deeper direction instead of continuing to be spread out in a way that makes it seem like the plot is getting paler and paler.My suggestion would be to focus on the most popular ones, the female characters, and the plot could revolve around a few of them, adding more details (such as body language), dialogue that fits the setting better, and fleshing out the characters more.
I personally have this complaint about a bunch of games, but certainly not this one. Each character adds to the worldbuilding at a bare minimum and is a step to a new adventure at best. There really isnt a plot at play here without all the various characters, so I dont really understand that complaint.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Ness starts off on the wrong foot, because of the blackmail and prickly nature. Once we get past that, she seems like a blast. Looking forward to the all-clear from Nat to pursue Ness, Stella and Izzy (Sara and Mol are given). Claudette doesn't really do it for me (shame, with the red-hair), but I'm sure others are.

If Marci is the club-girl, then yes, that Nat scene should be fun. Definitely a chance to reward loyal players with an expanded scene then, with extra punishment for Marci. Nat should be hands on for the first few imo, only later getting updates or watching video once things have settled in.
Cool! So 28 th it is then , correct?

Reactions: xapican

jon4

May 16, 2018
So how much dose the 0.16a cost to buy? Because it's says 11.50$, is this right or not? I mean last time I did it, it was only for subscription, but not the game

uwunya69

Aug 6, 2021
Trying to continue 'Will curiosity kill the Kat?', says to talk to the wife and shows an exclamation on the master bedroom. In there, I can only access the repeatable scene. Are there some other conditions I may be missing?

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes