Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well the problem with that is that youre trying to apply real life norms to this weird dystopian world where might makes right and so far, Zahra is also a believer of that and she believes that the MC is the very best with a touch of actual love for the guy

Sure she *could* end up falling in love with a "beta" but at the moment, we have zero reasons to believe it
It's an interesting question: are there core moral concepts which are univerally applicable for all humans, or are all moral concepts just social constructs?

But in this particular case, this is not a completely alien civilization, like the Aztecs before the arrival of the Spaniards. The world of this game is based on a combination of contemporary Western culture, some contemporary Egyptian culture and some ancient Egyptian culture. All of that twisted by a nuclear holocaust. Still I think there are plenty of reasons to apply modern real life norms to this dystopian world. Besides that, both the dev and the players are rooted in the same contemporary world, and therefore create or experience the story in a way that makes sense to them.

With regards to Zahra, I think she does love the MC and is turned on by the crazy stuff that he does to the other girls. And it may well be that she enjoys herself with the other harem members while the MC is away, which is totally fine by me.

To be fully clear, I also don't believe she'd cheat on the MC with some other guy.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
If there's a "Sharing" tag, the comments are filled with cuckolds, always asking to add their garbage fetishes in games where it don't exist. They play another parallel game ? write nonsense words.
I find it funny I got two facepalms on posts that from this post means you agree with them lol. But -shrug-

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Sometimes i wonder why not more people join book clubs. All this passion to interpret the motivations of the devs and finding hidden meanings in smutty contexts would seriously baffle all my former teachers :D
Someone wrote that MC's wife would leave him for a "Beta", mystical delusions and skipping dialogue<, check.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
Not to mention that all this alpha bullshit was based on assumptions about wolf packs, which have been debunked by the same guy who came up with it first. Turns out wolf packs fare much better, when they don't have just one leader and following the pack to protect the back is just as important as leading it.
Not that wolf behaviour is applicable to humans in the first place. Just seems like a weird way to justify toxic cringeness.
The alpha male/female wolves were only observed in captive wolves and not wolves in the wild. This Alpha male bullshit only exists on the internet/social media; ergo the internet/social media is a prison for many males.

Kimhab

Jan 5, 2020
I played the 0.08b version is it worth it to try 0.08c? or should I wait till next week for the update? By looking at the changelog there are only bug fixes and grammar corrections maybe I'm missing sth...

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
lol I just find out this game and its absolutly amazing. Everyone could see the great renders, but the story is also great and that you could fuck wife and daughter together is wonderfull. Anyway its a game and we should not forget that. The only thing that i`m missing, but is not important is hairy pussy :D if daughter or some new character get hairy pussy it would be even greater, but the game is awesome

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I played the 0.08b version is it worth it to try 0.08c? or should I wait till next week for the update? By looking at the changelog there are only bug fixes and grammar corrections maybe I'm missing sth...
The only changes are bug fixes, I'll wait for the next update as I found no bugs in my game

Reactions: Kimhab

kentho444

Feb 27, 2022
Awesome, I didn't know where the end of the version was until I read the thread again, lol. Thanks and looking forward to the next update!

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes