Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Damn. When I downloaded a v0.08 out of curiosity, I did not expect to spend two full afternoons on it.
I think that's the lowest version number with the biggest amount of content I've seen on this website, without having to replay...

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Damn. When I downloaded a v0.08 out of curiosity, I did not expect to spend two full afternoons on it.
I think that's the lowest version number with the biggest amount of content I've seen on this website, without having to replay...
Yeah, I can say the same

Reactions: Rutonat

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yes PLEASE
If it ain't your shit move on brother
Well the beauty of it is, this game lets you choose. No one has to move on because whichever content you want you can go that route. If you like sharing, you've got it. If you don't, you will never see it in your playthrough. It's all up to the choices of the individual player. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Well the beauty of it is, this game lets you choose. No one has to move on because whichever content you want you can go that route. If you like sharing, you've got it. If you don't, you will never see it in your playthrough. It's all up to the choices of the individual player. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
Which I'm not sure he understood ha!

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Well, we don't really know that this is how it's going to work until there's an update with a lewd focus that has these choices. For now there's two scenes in which main characters get to blow other dudes and the lore setup about the casual sex, but there's also characters like the queen and Shani, which are convenience lesbians that only turn straight for their daddy (Shani's sex scene was like a giant f95zone trope in that regard).
That's probably why people are still hoping that their "feedback" on a piracy site will somehow be effective.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, we don't really know that this is how it's going to work until there's an update with a lewd focus that has these choices. For now there's two scenes in which main characters get to blow other dudes and the lore setup about the casual sex, but there's also characters like the queen and Shani, which are convenience lesbians that only turn straight for their daddy (Shani's sex scene was like a giant f95zone trope in that regard).
That's probably why people are still hoping that their "feedback" on a piracy site will somehow be effective.
F95 User used feedback! It wasn't effective!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I suppose, but from everything the devs have said, the more "questionable" aspects of the game will be optional. It's a key feature where if you don't like things like gore or sharing, you can always opt out (even the queen and Shani content). I think this method works very well and will continue. I don't have any reason to disbelieve the devs. They have been quite open and honest.

Even the multiple protags can be somewhat avoided for those of us who aren't keen on it. You can skip past if you don't want to follow along with Shani. Of course, you will miss a lot of content, but the option is there.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I suppose, but from everything the devs have said, the more "questionable" aspects of the game will be optional. It's a key feature where if you don't like things like gore or sharing, you can always opt out (even the queen and Shani content). I think this method works very well and will continue. I don't have any reason to disbelieve the devs. They have been quite open and honest.

Even the multiple protags can be somewhat avoided for those of us who aren't keen on it. You can skip past if you don't want to follow along with Shani. Of course, you will miss a lot of content, but the option is there.
I'm just saying why I think some people in here might have the impression that they could sway the devs somehow. Idk how serious they take community feedback or what the comments look like on their Patreon.

Reactions: Dysphorika

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
even if it isn't, tough.
It's the dev's choice

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
:love:
1648397133459.png

Dev update 27.03.2021

I don't have much to report this week, as I am in the process of writing and coding. :p

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 100%
Basement scene(s): 80%
Nadia/Family visit(s): 80%
Harem Scene: 100%
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 100%
Scene C: 100%

Reworks:
d2b: 100%
d2c: 0%
d2d: 100%