ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
but there's also characters like the queen and Shani, which are convenience lesbians that only turn straight for their daddy (Shani's sex scene was like a giant f95zone trope in that regard).
You didn't pay attention to any of Shani's plot or the scenes involving her, she's jealous of her sister and wants the same thing that her sister and mother have/get from the beginning, the plot of the MC holding back on Shani is a bit absurd I'll admit, but she ain't a conveniance lesbian like the queen, the mutant leader, and the mutant doctor.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The MC wants Shani to have a better life then that and wants her to be a great stalker. Her sister will most likely never amount to anything at all which is why the MC does things with her as he knows that will most likely be the only thing she'll ever be good at.
Because only virgins will ever amount to anything, right? It's like a prerequisite to becoming grand wizard. Sadly, Shani lost her chance aswell in the last update.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Ain is more like a slave with benefits as you can see by the way the MC treats her. You don't see the MC saying hey Shani go suck his dick. This is basically the life Ain will have. Service the MC - Zahra and anyone else they tell her too. I can't see Ain doing anything other then being on her knees servicing whoever she is told to service.

Shani he wanted a better life for her. Trained to be a stalker start a family of her own make a name for herself and that sort of thing.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I was thinking that Zahra is trying to groom her as a replacement, but your post reminded me that Ain has a golden slave collar around her neck, and she's the 2nd meekest girl you encounter. So even if what I was thinkin was true, what you said is probably how things'll play out or appear anyways.

Garen

May 6, 2017
convenience lesbians that only turn straight for their daddy
As God intended.

Jokes aside, Idk how I feel about Shani being added to the harem ngl. I was feeling icky about the younger sister too but her thottery ways convinced me otherwise. All in all plenty of decent content and the setting is well established. I feel like we need a lot more character development with the core cast though, barring Shani.

Reactions: Blackhatwhiz

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Ain is more like a slave with benefits as you can see by the way the MC treats her. You don't see the MC saying hey Shani go suck his dick. This is basically the life Ain will have. Service the MC - Zahra and anyone else they tell her too. I can't see Ain doing anything other then being on her knees servicing whoever she is told to service.

Shani he wanted a better life for her. Trained to be a stalker start a family of her own make a name for herself and that sort of thing.
I remember arguing before that there's almost no discernable difference between Ain and a slave, but people were disagreeing with me then, so now I'm confused. I think the argument was that she's wearing the collar for protection, so people know she belongs somewhere and don't try to kidnap her like the two thugs did at the market.
But I feel like you're a little harsh in your choice of words. I don't think Ain is supposed to be seen as worth less, because she's basically a housekeeper with benefits. In the harem scene Zahra tells her that this is not the case. I think sex in this game is supposed to be normalized and casual and doesn't have to be degrading, depending on the setting.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ain future is to marry someone and to have her own household like her mother. Keeping her in Zaton's house forever doesn't make much sense. Stalkers don't live long and if they do they leave like Zaton's former master.
Zaton is already thinking about retirement and what will happen to his household that day.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Jokes aside, Idk how I feel about Shani being added to the harem ngl. I was feeling icky about the younger sister too but her thottery ways convinced me otherwise. All in all plenty of decent content and the setting is well established. I feel like we need a lot more character development with the core cast though, barring Shani.
Apparently incest is pretty normal in that society, so no reason to feel icky.

In my opinion, there are clear differences between the two daughters in terms of their characters.

The older one is adventurous and independent. The younger one is meek and affectionate.

I think that the MC accepts their respective characters and raised them in a way that he feels will benefit both the MC, themselves and the household in general. The older daughter has the rare qualities needed to become a stalker like her father and will therefore be able to take over the household in due course. The younger one doesn't have these qualities and will remain dependent on someone else for her entire life. I think that this someone else may even become the older sister, depending possibly also on how the story progresses.

I think the decision of the MC refraining to have sex with the older daughter is a clear sign that he respects her as an independent person. An independent person is something the younger daughter will never be, because that's not in her character.

Possibly the MC knows that he is abusing the younger daughter but is convinced that it will not hurt her because of who she is. However the MC is probably afraid of abusing the older daughter because of fear that she may change and turn out like the younger one. In the last scene, it became clear, however, that the older daughter felt left out and wants to have sex with her father and that this will not change her, but actually may make her stronger.

I am really curious to see how the dynamic between the sisters evolves in future updates.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
oooh, i missed another Desert Shistorm in the comment section, damnit
Really? I don't know what happened, because I missed it aswell, but I don't think I've ever seen this thread go off the rails. I always thought this game's story was too different for the usual drama.

Reactions: Yngling

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Really? I don't know what happened, because I missed it aswell
I think it was me missing the point of your post that started it, to that end. The game is pretty well focused on power fantasy, so most sharing will either be like forcing the one raider twin to suck off the soon to be dead raider, or as a favor to a friend.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
most sharing will either be like forcing the one raider twin to suck off the soon to be dead raider, or as a favor to a friend.
So far. Yet this game's MC is the biggest male power fantasy since classic James Bond and Indiana Jones. He would feel like an alpha even sharing his wife with half the city.

But we also need to get into consideration the worldbuilding here.

Ok, this guy beds his younger daughter (not to mention his niece, slaves and whatsoever) literally in front of his wife and no one flinches. It's weird to us, even absurd. Yet it seems rather normal in that future wasteland society. Even the father of MC's niece would like to bang her, but she just won't let him. Women are ceded as commodities and it seems that men too are treated the same even when they are in free condition. It's just a society where free costumes are the norm and jealousy isn't much of a thing. At least, not everywhere.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes