skully2097

Dec 14, 2021
Out of curiosity, which version are you playing? I know it's fixed internally, but can't recall if it was included in 0.08c or not.
It's the daughter variable that determines it. This is from 0.08c:
View attachment 1735062

Maybe try using a lowercase "d" in the word : daughter
To answer questions, until yesterday, I was playing 0.0b, but last night, I updated to 0.08c to see if it was a bug.

And yes, it was the daughter variable that was screwing me over. Frickin' lowercase.
I've got it working now. Thanks for all your help.

Just to be sure, what should I put in all the details section to get the full incest version?
Does dad/Dad/Father/etc. and sister/Sister and such matter?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
To answer questions, until yesterday, I was playing 0.0b, but last night, I updated to 0.08c to see if it was a bug.

And yes, it was the daughter variable that was screwing me over. Frickin' lowercase.
I've got it working now. Thanks for all your help.

Just to be sure, what should I put in all the details section to get the full incest version?
I did everything like this and had no issues.

1648858818582.png

I'm too hungry and tired to search the code again to verify for sure :p

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Maybe use python's lower() function when checking:
Code:
if lower(persistent.da) == "daughter"
I thought I did in the input, but apparently not. Ah well, one more for the bug list.

So far no, only that one (apart from a single instance earlier in the game).

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
And where is the weekly "Dev update"? I can't wait for the new version of the game anymore! :)
The current version of the game is in the first post. Nothing new has been released yet. The dev update is a status update. Dev posts it weekly on patreon and discord. Last one was on March 27. Sometimes folks post it here.

• Angry
Reactions: Невзор

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
The current version of the game is in the first post. Nothing new has been released yet. The dev update is a status update. Dev posts it weekly on patreon and discord. Last one was on March 27. Sometimes folks post it here.
I'm not stupid, OK? I know it all. It was more of a rhetorical question. The developer has recently been releasing a report every 7 days. The last report was exactly 7 days ago. I was hoping there would be some news today. But there are none... So I let out a cry of my soul :)

Reactions: Lucifer1304

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not stupid, OK? I know it all. It was more of a rhetorical question. The developer has recently been releasing a report every 7 days. The last report was exactly 7 days ago. I was hoping there would be some news today. But there are none... So I let out a cry of my soul :)
well, sorry. There are stupid people on this site that post things just like that, except they're being serious.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1649016264343.png

Dev update 03.04.2022

Hello again everyone, I can finally give a release date. Scenes have been written and what's left is the coding, tying everything together and general polishing. There are still some parts I want to try and squeeze into the update before release as well.

Early access release will be on the 17th of April. I know it barely is in the predicted early-to mid of April range, but I need that time for proper playtesting and the usual stuff. Also, it's possible that I may not be able to post a dev update next week. That won't change the release date though.

Two more weeks!

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 100%
Basement scene(s): 80%
Nadia/Family visit(s): 100%
Harem Scene: 100%
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 100%
Scene C: 100%

Reworks:
d2b: 100%
d2c: 0%
d2d: 100%
d4g: 100%

linkgot657

Jan 24, 2021
View attachment 1738458

Dev update 03.04.2022

Hello again everyone, I can finally give a release date. Scenes have been written and what's left is the coding, tying everything together and general polishing. There are still some parts I want to try and squeeze into the update before release as well.

Early access release will be on the 17th of April. I know it barely is in the predicted early-to mid of April range, but I need that time for proper playtesting and the usual stuff. Also, it's possible that I may not be able to post a dev update next week. That won't change the release date though.

Two more weeks!

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 100%
Basement scene(s): 80%
Nadia/Family visit(s): 100%
Harem Scene: 100%
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 100%
Scene C: 100%

Reworks:
d2b: 100%
d2c: 0%
d2d: 100%
d4g: 100%
Will there be a scene with Ain?

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I thought daughters were MC blood related turns out they are not. then how come MC does not have his own children? (not counting one in Temple).. I mean the amount this guy bang girls. should have had his army of kids by now

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes